How to shrink penis and keep it soft only

• Thread starterO_Smith
  • Start date

O_Smith

Submissive Cuckold
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2016
Is there a safe way of shrinking the penis and preventing erections?
Mine is anywhere between 1-3 inches soft, usually about 2.5.
How can I keep it at its 1 inch soft form, when free from a cage?
Anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?

Reactions: littlewilly and 412perv
Castration is the best for that.

• Love
Reactions: dildomeyka and 412perv
nikolija said:
Castration is the best for that.

oh wow....really?....is it actually possible to do this?

O_Smith said:
oh wow....really?....is it actually possible to do this?
Yes it is possible, Surgical and chemical. Both your wishes will be fulfilled, they will be small and soft.

Reactions: 412perv and O_Smith
wife has talked about castration for me, if it leaves me permanently limp and smaller than I am now I would love to have her do that to me

Reactions: O_Smith
Is it possible to shrink and still continually produce sperm? I'm thinking of course it is, because of the balls.

i take hormons and 2 other pills to make my tits bigger and it has made my cock stay very small all the time can not get hard at all now but yes i cum when i am fucked and my tits are huge

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, h5t6ca, Lovasianladies and 3 others
Castration is the best way, we have decided to physically remove my testicles rather than go down the chemical route, as the male hormones leave the body it will cause my penis to shrink away and no longer be able to get an erection, I am looking forward to having an empty scrotum and tiny useless penis. My Wife has made a request that we can keep my balls after the operation, she wants them preserved in a jar kept on a shelf for everyone to see.

Reactions: natasnaikul and h5t6ca
Eerect said:
Castration is the best way, we have decided to physically remove my testicles rather than go down the chemical route, as the male hormones leave the body it will cause my penis to shrink away and no longer be able to get an erection, I am looking forward to having an empty scrotum and tiny useless penis. My Wife has made a request that we can keep my balls after the operation, she wants them preserved in a jar kept on a shelf for everyone to see.
Can we get pics after the procedure?

Reactions: Eerect
nancyask said:
i take hormons and 2 other pills to make my tits bigger and it has made my cock stay very small all the time can not get hard at all now but yes i cum when i am fucked and my tits are huge
Can you share pics of you

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
h5t6ca said:
Can we get pics after the procedure?
Absolutely!! I can't wait to show it off! Once the bruising and scar has healed I will try and post a monthly picture to show my cock getting smaller and smaller!

Reactions: h5t6ca
Eerect said:
Absolutely!! I can't wait to show it off! Once the bruising and scar has healed I will try and post a monthly picture to show my cock getting smaller and smaller!
Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Reactions: Eerect
h5t6ca said:
Can you share pics of you

images - 2022-09-23T060456.536.jpg toms tits 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Laceyfemme, robbiewillskucku, SquirmingSub and 3 others