• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to spice up a cuck marraige

• Thread starterGilBates
  • Start date

GilBates

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2019
Picture needs no explanition. 412_1000 (1).jpg970_1000.jpg540_1000.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, Pussyfreebeta, twotrip and 6 others
I wish there was a Black Bull near us. Most of those experiences have been when we’ve gone abroad, and she’s never been bred by them, only her white boyfriends.

I think I’d cream my cage if she popped out a black baby to the awkward glances of the doctor and midwives.

Reactions: Rrutt, xspree, theoltenian and 1 other person
GilBates said:
Picture needs no explanition.
412_1000 (1).jpg
970_1000.jpg
540_1000.jpg
CumLuvingCucky said:
I wish there was a Black Bull near us. Most of those experiences have been when we’ve gone abroad, and she’s never been bred by them, only her white boyfriends.

I think I’d cream my cage if she popped out a black baby to the awkward glances of the doctor and midwives.
I don't know where you are or why you 2 can not make it happen but good luck.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
My wife was bred by a black man. The three of us were devastated when she miscarried at about 5 months. We were all enjoying watching her belly grow knowing that he had exclusive use of her married, white pussy until it was confirmed by her doctor that she was pregnant. GTR

Reactions: cuckhubfire, SquirmingSub and hairbear1954
A man thought a vasectomy prevented pregnancy but his wife said it just changed the color of the babies. 117_1000.jpg352_1000.jpg299_1000.jpg690_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 300_1000.jpg
    300_1000.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Love
Reactions: cuckhubfire, wmjacking, Pussyfreebeta and 7 others

Users who are viewing this thread