How to stay cuckold-couple?

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
My girlfriend asked me whether I would allow her during some time she lives at another place to fuck another guy. I told her that I probably could give her a free pass for one time and before I had the opportunity to discuss is in detail she already got fucked by him and thanked me for being such a nice boyfriend to allow this. Then she wanted to fuck him one last time and since it anyway happend the first time, I also allowed the second with the same guy.
From her side it was like this: First she was very shy when she asked me, then she was so happy that she took care to get fucked before I could change my mind. (she even changed the guy, since the one she wanted to get fucked from originally, was sick , so she found a replacement the same day). Later she was afraid I might not love her if she does it, she was a bit scared to loose me and asked me at the same time, If I really don't mind she fucks him a second time and at the same time, begged me to give her permission.... After she realized that it does not harm our relationship, she asked me if she could always have one lover.....
For me the development was like this: I first did not like it at all and was shocked when I was thinking whether to give her permission and then she just did it, later i allowed the second time since she was fucked by him already anyway so it made not much difference, but I wanted her to enjoy and be thankful. But then later it change for me, after I was not afraid anymore to loose her and new that she enjoys without questioning our relationship and loves me for that permissions even more, then I became more relaxed about it and suddenly it turned me on and I realized that first she made me a cuckold but know I reached a point where I accepted and welcomed it.
So we finally we reached the point where we both could enjoy it (she is not ashamed anymore, I started appreciating it) and could start a happy cuckold-hotwife-life. But now she changed suddenly. After she realized that I start enjoying when she has sex with other guy, she does not do it anymore. She said, that it turns her of, if I like it.
This women makes me crazy. First she makes me a cuckold then she tells me that she stopped getting fucked by other guys sicne she would not like that I like it!!!
Does anybody has any advice?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, EddyBBC and Gaezel
Gaezel, you must not have read his full situation. She stopped fucking other guys because she did not like it that he was enjoying being cuckolded.

Well, wsh, the only thing I can offer at this point is that you start pretending that you don't like it. Tell her, for example, that you have reflected on it, and have decided that you really don't like it. Then just sit back and see what happens. Good luck

Reactions: Gaezel
Gracie said:
Gaezel, you must not have read his full situation. She stopped fucking other guys because she did not like it that he was enjoying being cuckolded.

Well, wsh, the only thing I can offer at this point is that you start pretending that you don't like it. Tell her, for example, that you have reflected on it, and have decided that you really don't like it. Then just sit back and see what happens. Good luck
I don't think being dishonest and deceiving is going to help. It will backfire. Be truthful to each other.

She has tasted the fruit, and she doesn't find it as exhilarating as she thought it may be.

She seems to be saying she wants to be in charge of her!

She may do it again. And this time she may not tell you.

So you have enjoyed her sleeping with other men (and coming back to tell you), but will you help provide for and raise her children if you are not the biological father?

Basically, it seems to me that she is testing you. Yes, you are enjoying having a hotwife, but will you truly help raise her children? They may not be your children, and you may never know.

How much do you love her? Are you willing to sacrifice your sleeping around with other women, to commit to being her and her children's provider, even if the children born to her may not be yours, and you may never find out?

That's what being a cuckold means. Perhaps not what you wanted or dreamt of?

The point is you may have suspicions (of not being the father of that child), or you may find out years later, but is it going to matter to how you love her and her children? She may be testing that. Even if she's not sure what she is testing.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We had a fight. When she realized that I am afraid to loose her, she told my not to worry nothing would have changed we would still be a couple but she would nees some time for herself and does not want to see me this weekend. When I asked her yesterday what she will do she said that today she is going to visit a (male) friend. I tried to call her today but could not reach her. She did not say anything about fucking him. Either it is a non sexual meeting which would make sense since we had problem with our relationship recently and she is not so much in the mood for sex or she wants to fuck him without asking me, this would also make sense because she does not like it when I say no, but also not when I say yes. I am nervous now, wonder what is going on in this moment and whether she will tell me tomorrow or not.

• Love
wsh said:
We had a fight. When she realized that I am afraid to loose her, she told my not to worry nothing would have changed we would still be a couple but she would nees some time for herself and does not want to see me this weekend. When I asked her yesterday what she will do she said that today she is going to visit a (male) friend. I tried to call her today but could not reach her. She did not say anything about fucking him. Either it is a non sexual meeting which would make sense since we had problem with our relationship recently and she is not so much in the mood for sex or she wants to fuck him without asking me, this would also make sense because she does not like it when I say no, but also not when I say yes. I am nervous now, wonder what is going on in this moment and whether she will tell me tomorrow or not.
where are you located, Id love to fuck her and cover her in my cum, maybe shoot it on her face and tits

Reactions: Focker and Charliescuck
wsh said:
..... After [my woman] realized it does not harm our relationship, she asked me if she could always have one lover.
That was a very reasonable request on her part — although arguably, she should not have asked you. Rather, she should have simply told you she intended always to have at least one lover.
wsh said:
..... Later it changed for me, after I was not afraid anymore to loose her and knew she enjoys [fucking other men] without questioning our relationship, and loves me even more [because I give her permission to do that]. Then I became more relaxed about it, and suddenly it turned me on. I realized that first she made me a cuckold, but now I had reached a point where I accepted and welcomed that.
Good. You adapted well to your woman's need for more, and more varied, sex than you could provide.
wsh said:
So finally we reached a point where we both could enjoy it (she not being ashamed anymore, and me starting to appreciate it), and [we were starting] a happy cuckold-hotwife life.
So much the better. You and your woman were on your way, seemingly.
wsh said:
Now she changed, suddenly. After she realized I enjoy it when she has sex with another man, she does not do it anymore. She said it turns her off if I like it.
Oh oh. The erotic aspects of your woman fucking other men do not turn her on unless she knows it's causing you to have feelings of anxiety.
wsh said:
This women makes me crazy. First she makes me a cuckold, then she tells me she has stopped getting fucked by other men because she does not like that I like it!!! Does anybody have any advice?
I don't think your situation is too unusual. Among women who cuckold their husbands, there seems to be a fair percentage who insist on doing that secretly — because if their husbands knew and agreed it's OK for them to take lovers, that would spoil its erotic appeal.

Maybe you could extricate yourself from your unfortunate situation by playing a role, something like the following. "Admit" to your woman that although you have given her permission to always have a lover, you are now confessing for the first time that secretly, that makes you incredibly jealous. And, it would make you even more jealous if she were to take two lovers. So, you would greatly appreciate it if, when she goes out on a date with another man, she would refrain from telling you they had sex. Rather, please.. at most (and preferably)... taunt you with hints about what they MAY have done, and about what a superior man she finds him compared with you, etc. Use your imagination, in an effort to re-establish your woman's feelings that she's doing something deliciously evil by increasing her sexual satisfaction with other men at the expense of your "feelings."

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob and Gaezel
She met a male friend and went one day on a bicicle tour with him. I was sitting home, aksing myself whether she will get fucked. But she behaved. She did nothing naughty.
The next weekend will show whether she is a hotwife or whether she really does not like it anymore.
She must travel to another city, stay over night and return next day. Due to the lockdown there are no hotels allowed to have guests. She knows one guy there who offerd her to stay at his place. This guy was an exboyfriend of her. She left him since it turned her of that he was a looser and continiously asked her for money. But she liked the sex with him. She said that her two african boyfriends and one african one night stand had bigger dicks than I have, but that this white guy has the biggest cock she ever had inside. She was with him only a few months together and also says that the size is not so important, but that sometimes a bigger one is nice and he has the biggest!
She leaves friday after work and since the travel is far she wants not to stay only for one night, but the whole weekend.
She is always very emotionally and can change suddenly. If he will ask her again for money or say sth. that turns her of, she might not be interested in having sex with him for the whole weekend, on the other hand if she has a nice time with him and then gets horney, she will very fast forget that she said she does not want to fuck other guys anymore. I wonder how it will turn out.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Gaezel
Gaezel said:
It is Really important that your WIFE is having often new good fucker. Be proud of HER.
Yeah..to have agood fucker like me

London-Big-Black-Cock-02.jpg

Reactions: Gailscuck and Manwaife
Loversexy said:
Yeah..to have agood fucker like me

London-Big-Black-Cock-02.jpg
Oh my god. What a big piece of meat. How to get this into a vagina?! Now, I imagine sth. like this getting squeezed into my girlfriend. Because she arrived today at her Exboyfriends place and always said from all guys she fucked, he has the biggest cock. A week ago we had a short fight because I chatted with an Exgirlfriend. Yesterday she warmed up that argument in order to tell me, she whould have lost trust in me and now would consider us in an open relationship. She said I could do what I want with that slut, she would not care (she knows she lives abroad and we could only do cybresex). I am afraid this scene was only to justify her spreading her legs for such a monster cock. I guess when she comes home next week she will end the open relationship and "forgive me".

• Love
WSH, I largely agree with the general sentiment here, but I think there is something going on here (not necessarily about the sex) that is causing her behavior. It seems that she is kind of all over the place on a lot of things. Maybe work on the relationship a bit in general and revisit this when/if things are more stable.

wsh said:
..........She arrived today at her ex-boyfriend's place. She always said that of all the guys she fucked, he has the biggest cock.
Oh oh....
wsh said:
A week ago we had a short fight because I chatted with an ex-girlfriend. Yesterday she warmed up that argument in order to tell me she [had] lost trust in me and now would consider us in an open relationship.
Sounds like a pretty thin basis for a fight. I mean, it's not like your ex-woman friend grabbed you, ripped off your clothes and fucked you.
wsh said:
She said I could do what I want with that slut,
That was generous.
wsh said:
She would not care (she knows [my ex-woman friend?] lives abroad and we could only do cybersex).
I'll have to say that sounds less generous.
wsh said:
I am afraid this scene was only to justify her spreading her legs for such a monster cock [her ex-boyfriend]. I guess when she comes home next week she will end the open relationship and "forgive me".
So, what happened Wsh? Your most recent post on this subject was 27 Feb. 2021. It's now March 19.

Last edited:
Oh, did I not write it? Long time she refused to tell me if something happened. Then finally she told me. She visited him without the intention of fucking, but then the second night she wanted to get fucked by him, but he had no condom. Since she is not on the pill she did not fuck him. But she gave him a blowjob.

• Love
We settled our fight. She does not want to continue an open relationship and wants to go back to normal. Though she refuses bad intentions she basically decided to have an open relationship for the week she was visiting her Ex and then went backt to normal...

• Love
Honestly carn't read your personality to figure out what you're capable of but I feel you need to also have permission to fuck around. She may love you but she won't have the respect, the adoration until you also become a fucker.
Now don't just pick the first easiest slut to fuck. And don't go into it hastily. Work your own style and magic. Work it on a woman you like and who likes you. Keep it above board, tell your partner/wife/girlfriend what is going on. I mean, it's only fair she gets to fuck around you should too. It's not revenge, she wanted an open relationship, so it's only fair. She will at first experience her jealousy and controlling. But fair is fair, and you have to be firm.

You may lose her, even with just the talk, but to be honest you have to decide whether it is worth the risk. Also, protect the other woman, just like she initially protected the identities of her fuckers. She may not be able to help herself become vindictive.

It takes two to play this game, and her love will be matched with respect for you, or she won't be able to handle it and leave. So be warned.

wsh said:
We settled our fight. She does not want to continue an open relationship and wants to go back to normal. Though she refuses [to admit she had] bad intentions, she basically decided to have an open relationship for the week she was visiting her ex and then went back to normal.
OK, I see (I guess). Sounds like you have not yet resolved the question of how to remain, or be, a couple couple with your woman.

Thanks for the update.