• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How would you feel about your wife dressing slutty in public?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
My long term girlfriend has been invited out with a load of girl friends in 3 weeks for drinks around some night time bars and clubs. As it is around hallowean they are all dressing up. They all all wearing corset tutus.

My girlfriend said she didn't want to at first but when I encouraged she she seemed more into the idea. Now she is spending most of her time searching for ideas and I am surprised at what she is going out dressed like. I've told her it turns me on.

She is wearing a micro mini corset and tutu with a micro mini black silk skirt, stockings with susupenders so you can see the tops of the stockings and the suspenders. She has choosen a new pair of killer high heels to wear. A pink wig and a choker collar type thing.

I told her I don't mind if she enjoys the attention she gets and she is coy about it but I imagine other men will look at her and see she is turned on. I think she will feel very sexy out infront of loads of men dressed like this.

Reactions: Tinycuckold and GaryCaste
This is 100% genuine by the way. Not fantasy. And I can't wait.

Ha ha, did you say she's "dressing up on Halloween". Of course!!! The thing is to get her to dress like that when it's NOT a traditional holiday where every woman out there isn't dressed like a slut. It's still hot but also depends on where she's going and what she's doing.

Reactions: hotpipeline
Halloween is the perfect time to get your wife to dress like a slut.
A lot of girls like to dress slutty but feel they can only get away with
it during Halloween.

Encourage your girl to dress as slutty as possible. This is the day she'll be
up for it.

Reactions: kanditoy24
MacNfries said:
My wife has a short, white, sleeveless, summer dress that hits her about 3-4 inches below her crotch. She's worn it out in public a few times and it never fails to get guys to turn when she walks by them. She usually wears white cotton bikini panties with it, along with her pearls, and NO bra ... with her tan skin, blond hair and blue eyes, she's simply stunning. I've tried several times to get her to wear the dress without the panties but thus far she's denied me that pleasure. :p

================

3366.jpg :D Mac's hotwife <

Me?

It would make me as hard as possible seeing her beig watched and lusted by other guys.
I wouldn't even mind if some of them approached her to ask her out
In one occasion that time, my partner and I went out, she was not wearing any panties. That made us really horny and we fantasized about let others know she wasn't wearing underwear. We strolled in a park and later went to but ice cream. her dress was of light fabric and semitransparent. I sw a lady noticing she was commando and smiled
We went back to our place and fucked like crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
I love it when my wife dresses slutty and goes out on the town. She always wears really high slutty heels now when she goes out.

MacNfries said:
God, that woman makes almost 3 of my wife, :p That's close to SCARY, actually. My wife weighs around 130 lbs, is 5'6" and wears a size 4-6 dress ... she use to be a size 2 before 2 kids.

==============

that's a hot description cuntface

Mom

I grew up with a mom who dressed slutty when she went out, even to the store. Her make up was heavy, ( Kind of on the trashy side.} Her skirt so tight u could tell she had a garterbelt and stockings on. You could see the garterstrap cut into her thighs. Also her panty lines. Guys would stare at her and gauk. I was luch enough to have a peek hole into moms room, so I seen her in the sexy bras and Panties. So did a lot of guys.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
I just love my girl dressing as dirty and slutty as she wishes. She loves the attention and so do I!

Any ideas on what I could suggest for her to wear with the outfit that would make other men look at her and think she is out there with a pussy that is aching to be fucked by other men?

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
Anything that shows off her assets. My girl only wears low cut tops so guys can see lots of cleavage, and she has lots to show off with her 42 DD's.

I love it when my wife dresses up like a slut. She used to dress that way even at work, but there were unpleasant repercussions when she became known as "the office bimbo."

She doesn't like to go out alone in really provocative clothes because it attracts the wrong kind of attention, but she dresses that way for me because she feels protected when there's a man around. When we went to Hawaii she went out on the town one night wearing a pink camisole with bare midriff and no bra, a denim skirt so tiny that everyone could see three inches of white triangle whenever she was sitting down, and extreme high heels.

We got harassed a lot by local guys at Tahiti Nui, which was the first place we tried, so we went to the terrace of the Princeville Hotel, which was much more expensive but everyone is so posh that they're too polite to say anything or bother us. Everyone was staring at her like they couldn't believe anyone would dare to dress like that in public. Maria is an exhibitionist, so she was digging every minute of it and so was I.

We drove to the other side of the island and stayed for a night at the Sheraton in Poipu. One of the waiters caught her eye and we wanted to have a bit of fun, so we called for room service. When he brought our drinks up, she answered the hotel room door dressed only in panties and bra. He was trying to pretend he wasn't staring, but he didn't do a very good job of it. She told him she had to dig throug her purse for his tip. She took her time about it so he coudl get a really good look at her, even putting the purse on a chair and bending over to it so that her butt was almost in his face.

I encourage her to show off in public. Nothing better than catching a black guy sneak a look or someone seeing the top of her stocking if she's seated.

I can't get my wife to dress slutty to be seen in public, but she occassionally goes for something a little more subdued.
She has left her blouses unbuttoned just a bit too far so a waiter, especially a younger, good-looking one, can get a nice ogle. If she's feeling frisky, she will make sure to ask them a question about the menu in a soft voice so they have to "lean in" to hear better, and let them have a close-up view. Mmmmmmm...
Or she may wear one of her push-up bras to produce some very sexy cleavage so I can see men (and a few women!) check out her big tits.
She doesn't wear skirts, but she has some slacks that fit a little tight and makes her big, round ass look very nice. This is mostly confined to the occassions where we go to a bar/nightclub/VFW so I can watch men looking at her coming and going. And, of course, the inevitable dance with another man!

She was looking at a corset tutu earlier and I suggested one, which was above knee length and she said it wouldn't look right because it was too long. She said it needed to be really small so it would look right. She will be wearing it with a tight black mini skirt which is slightly see through and stockings.

I'm thinking that she is actively trying to wear the shortest outfit possible she is doing this because she wants a certain type of male attention when she goes out?

I suggested she wear a choker which she already said she would be doing. When I joked that I think she will enjoy showing her stocking tops and hold ups she just smiled and said she thinks I will more.

She was saying she didn't want to look cheap and tacky and I said she wouldn't. I said I won't lie to you, you will look slutty but it's ok because there will be others out with her dressed up too. She didn't say much but seemed to have no problem looking slutty.

She has gone from not being sure about dressing like this to, it seems, without trying to give too much away to myself, wanting to look slutty and wanting other men to see her looking like this.

Exactly the same story with mine curiousmale. She used to be so reserved but now that she's been doing this for a few months, she knows she go can out and get the attention and that I'm ok with it.

Reactions: cynful
I must say that it is hot. Once while at a highway motel I was all hot for my wife to fuck someone, she got up and went outside naked and started waving at the trucks going by. Now this is about 6 am and light out spo she is noticed. A truck with three guys goiong fishing stopped and came up to her. She invited them in and there we were. 3 guys her and me. mWell needles to say we did not get away as we had planned by 8.

So she tried on her new clothes last night with some black stockings with a pink line down the back from Ann Summers. I think she's wearing them fashion pantyhose that look like stockings when she goes out.

She looked she was dressed for the bedroom in lingerie. The feeling of being out like that turned her on she said.

She said she won't take it any further incase it affects our relationship but she is going to enjoy attention, maybe chat to a few guys and flirt and is going to be dancing really sexy infront of, for and maybe with other men. Said she might be up for being touched up a little.

Reactions: KinkyLondoncpl
That's how it started for us. A bit of fun. Some slutty clothes. Touching, kissing, then the odd blow job then came full on sex.

Users who are viewing this thread