• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How would you feel about your wife dressing slutty in public?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
My Wife's current boyfriend encourages her to dress slutty. When they go out clubbing, to parties even for meals. He buys her sexy tight virtually transparent tops, so her pierced nipples can be seen, ( His birthday present to her), tight mini skirts. He loves to show her off to his friends and business clients.

It seems to be working for her.

Reactions: cynful, Dingos and cummmthirsty
I'm all for it! I find my wife to be sexy and have no problem with her wanting to dress slutty to showoff for others so they can get a tease at what I get to enjoy.

where are the pics of her outfit?

I'm not married, and my girlfriend is by no means a woman with a Playboy Playmate body, but she's lots of fun in the sack. :) Although she doesn't generally dress all that sexy, since she has some issues with her appearance, she does like to emphasize her chest, which I encourage at every opportunity. I love the idea of guys(and girls) staring at her rack, and I keep hoping I can talk her into dressing sexier in general. Maybe once she loses more of the weight she's trying to drop, she'll be more receptive to the idea. Here's hoping. :)

Looking forward to her going out this weekend. She shaved her pussy completely last night, something she rarely does, she usually leaves a small bit of hair. And she also bought an ankle bracelet which she knows I feel signifies a women in a relationship who is wants to fuck other men.

Reactions: cynful
maybe we should start a post of women who like dressing *******, i know my wife loves doing it and does it often

How did it go?

my wife likes to wear this low cut blouse which showed off a good amount of cleavage

once, she told me that when haggled over the price of some fish, the fisherman told her "you want less ma'am, you come here at night".

at the market, she was checking out some fruits and the vendor loudly told his other buddies "guys. the purple blouse has some really nice fruits to show off." my wife gave me a very naughty look and calmly walked across the other stalls.

another time was when we were at kfc, this young couple, the boy kept staring at her cleavage, much to the chagrin of his girlfriend. my wife, feeling his eyes, kept shaking her chest for him. suddenly the boy burst out laughing but his gf just kept quiet

these are just a few and even if we were to go out for like 15 minutes town, she will dress up as pretty and alluring as possible

My wife never dresses up sexxxy in public.
She has nice tits with big nipples, and she is ashamed to show them off in public.

But it does show through her blouse, right?

couple_9494 said:
My wife likes to tease at the office with mini skirts, and It turns me on especially when I know she ´s wearing a thong ;)

You will find it even more exciting when she takes off that thong and gives it to a co-workers.

Reactions: shymalea
I actually enjoy my GF going out dressed in very tight short skirts as long as we go to places we don't know people, we love to take a weekend away from where we live and dress her up very sexy, and have her walk in first and i come in a few minutes later. She enjoys being felt up on the dance floor and I also enjoy seeing it. Yes, some of those nights do end up with some guy coming back to our hotel room to fuck her, but thats what we like

Reactions: joost and Nazareth
my wife is a teacher,she loves to wear stockings & high heels ,teasing her students ,other teachers,strangers and it makes me so horny.Even she likes to show her stockings to family,like uncles,cousins.We,re together for23 Years,have a son from 18 and i choose her outfit to wear in our house,she get,s so hot from teasing our son,in front of me and it makes me so hard

Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand and kmbe
shymalea said:
My wife is a teacher; she loves to wear stockings & high heels, teasing her students, other teachers & strangers....
This thread is over 5 years old. (But, good for your wife anyway. Encourage her to keep up her educational teasing, keeping her [male] students up....)

shymalea said:
My wife is a teacher .......... We've [been] together for 23 Years, have a son from 18. I choose her outfit to wear in our house. She gets so hot from teasing our son in front of me, and it makes me so hard.
If your wife the teacher gets hot from teasing your son while wearing scanty clothing (selected by you), maybe some day when you aren't around she'll take his education to a new level....

Last edited:
Reactions: cynful
I love it when my girlfriend dresses slutty too.
Love the attention she gets and all the free drinks.

My wife almost always wears boring overly respectable clothing at home and around our home city but goes totally the other way if we are away for a few days, especially if we are on holiday abroad. Ultra short skirts, no bra and low cut top and even occasionally no panties. She loves to show off but is just too shy to do it near home.

timpeeks said:
Mom

I grew up with a mom who dressed slutty when she went out, even to the store. Her make up was heavy, ( Kind of on the trashy side.} Her skirt so tight u could tell she had a garterbelt and stockings on. You could see the garterstrap cut into her thighs. Also her panty lines. Guys would stare at her and gauk. I was luch enough to have a peek hole into moms room, so I seen her in the sexy bras and Panties. So did a lot of guys.
Nice i remember when i was young

I sneak behind my house and peek into my mommy's bedroom window and looked over the sill to see her getting undressed

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, Krprice58 and (deleted member)
MatureHubby said:
Nice i remember when i was young

I sneak behind my house and peek into my mommy's bedroom window and looked over the sill to see her getting undressed
Did it make u nervous doing that?

Nihilist said:
I just love my girl dressing as dirty and slutty as she wishes. She loves the attention and so do I!
Give me a idea of what she would ware.

secretagent999 said:
Halloween is the perfect time to get your wife to dress like a slut.
A lot of girls like to dress slutty but feel they can only get away with
it during Halloween.

Encourage your girl to dress as slutty as possible. This is the day she'll be
up for it.
I agree.. Mom loves Halloween. She will ware the most whorish stuff just for the attention. Black bras with a dollor size hole so her big nipples would push out. Fuck it looked naughty seeing her with heavy eye make up and long legs .

Users who are viewing this thread