• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How would you fuck this one?

• Thread starterfirejock1124
  • Start date

firejock1124

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
This is Amber. She is my wife of 17 years. We are near the St, Louis area. She just started dicovering her Hot Wife side. Now she's interested in being ravaged by a bull, What would you do to her? I am a pathetic 3 inches if that.

Attachments

• hotwife 4.jpg
    hotwife 4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 363
  • hotwife 5.jpg
    hotwife 5.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 310
  • hotwife 6.jpg
    hotwife 6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 362
  • hotwife 7.jpg
    hotwife 7.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 403
  • hotwife 8.jpg
    hotwife 8.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 514
  • Love
Reactions: yeahandy
If she has a cunt, and most likely she has such an animal even she is hiding it, there is for sure a multitude of guys that would stand in line to get to her treasure. At least I would. She is on the corpulent side and I think she has a real juicy twat between her legs.

firejock1124 said:
This is Amber. She is my wife of 17 years. We are near the St, Louis area. She just started dicovering her Hot Wife side. Now she's interested in being ravaged by a bull, What would you do to her? I am a pathetic 3 inches if that.
with my fist
Love Jaynie xxxx

wifeys ready?

what's up with her butthole?Bleach that stained shit-chute.

What a fucking Moron

VHAIR! What a fucking idiot you are. All your responses on all the threads you have posted on, have been ignorant.

mmmm

id make that bitch suck some real cock,
then get on all fours and and take a bit fat hard mans cock xxx

How would you fuck this one.

Not bad, love to see more of those tits and pussy. I would lay her down, put her legs over my shoulders and fill her cunt with my cock, start with long hard strokes and then fuck the hell out of her and leave her cunt filled and dripping.

I have to admit that some of these replies sound very erotic!

firejock1124 said:
Ooohh. She’s a hot wife. Lucky guy. I’m afraid I’m only 2-3 inches myself so would have to satisfy her with oral only but would love to make her cum on my mouth

Users who are viewing this thread