How would you like to be CUCKED by a high school boy?

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023

Married New Jersey teacher and her student caught in 'states of undress' by officers at nature preserve: Prosecutor​

The latest alleged teacher sex scandal involves a married New Jersey teacher who was caught with her student caught in "states of undress" by officers at a nature preserve, according to a prosecutor. The teacher previously said, "I truly enjoy getting to know the students here."

Jessica Sawicki, 37, was arrested earlier this week and charged with five counts of second-degree sexual assault and five counts of second-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Sawicki, of Point Pleasant, is an English teacher at Hamilton High School West in Mercer County.

The Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office said Sawicki allegedly engaged in sexual acts with the victim at the Assunpink Wildlife Management Area in Upper Freehold Township "on several occasions."

An investigation conducted by the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office Special Victims Bureau, the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office, and the New Jersey State Police found that Sawicki's alleged sexual assault of one of her students began earlier this year.

The Mercer County Prosecutor's Office has accused Sawicki of engaging in illegal sexual activities with the student on several occasions at the Assunpink Wildlife Management Area – roughly 20 minutes from the school.

The New York Post reported that Sawicki admitted to investigators that she and the teen had “unprotected” sex at least five times since December in the 6,393-acre state-owned wildlife management area, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The teacher reportedly had sex with the student in the back seat of the victim's vehicle, according to the affidavit.

The married teacher was allegedly busted when she and the student were caught in "states of undress" by officers from New Jersey Fish and Wildlife on Sunday near a bank on the Assunpink Lake, according to officials.

Reactions: DuceCock
I have been.... sort of. 😄

I've written before that when I met and began dating my wife, she had an opportunity to fuck a young coworker of hers.
And she did. Many times.
The best I recall, she was 37, he was 18. I think he was a Senior in HS, but if he wasn't still in school, he had just graduated.

She and I lived a fair distance apart, and I would only see her on weekends, but during the week, she had her free time with him when their time off from work would coincide, or otherwise had a few hours to spend together.

In any case, it wasn't cuckolding in the strictest sense because we weren't married. But she did ask for my blessing to do it, so I knew it was happening.

Reactions: cynful and DuceCock
At 18, he must have been hard for most of those "few hours".

Reactions: Nazareth
Assunpink....

fk2546 said:
At 18, he must have been hard for most of those "few hours".
I've always though that most really young guys tend to not last a long time because they don't have enough experience to control themselves, and can get over-stimulated easily.
The flip side of that is they also tend to recover fairly quickly. Given enough time (even in just a few hours), they get hard repeatedly.

I'm confident she got as much of his cock as she wanted. Or at least tried to...