Hubby Cums ... How Soon?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
For the white hubbies and BFs in here: Watching your wife/girlfriend getting pounded by her bull, stroking your cock in unison with their fucking.... I know a lot of you do get excited watching it happen. I want to know how soon do you make yourself cum from watching the event happen.

Or do you usually prefer holding it until they're done fucking?

Reactions: toolman2c
Once I cum, I lose interest in sex for awhile. I always wait until the very end to let myself cum. That leaves me jacking off for hours sometimes as I watch some stud fuck my wife, but I love it.

For me it is always after the guy leaves and often the next day. My wife does not like me jcaking off so i do not play with myself while he is fucking her.

The sex with the wife after is always great, sometimes she will jac me off sometimes she will get on top and fuck me and sometimes i get to fuck her. Whatever it is is is always great because i am so horny.

littlec

There are several "best" ways to cum after another guy has fucked my wife. On is to jack-off while I watch them fuck, then time my own cumming with their own. Sometimes I even shoot my cum onto their naked bodies while they are in the throes of orgasm.

The second way is to fuck her, myself, just as soon as he pulls out of her. It is very stimulating to feel this other guy's cum inside my own wife's pussy as I fuck her too.

A third way is to get down with my face between her legs and tongue her pussy while I jack-off. I can taste the combination of her cunt-juice and his cum as I am about to cum.

The "best" way for me was always to add my cum to her pussy as soon as possible after the other guy was done with her, there where a few occasions when it was a little later but I still got my dick into her well-used pussy.GTR

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

As a bull, I would say that I prefer for the husband to cum early one, preferably before I even mount his wife. I think it has a greater psychological impact of the cuckold to see the act of his wife being used after he has cum and is not as sexually stimulated. Occasionally I will run into a husband who wants me and the wife to stop after he has cum, because in his non aroused state he has had second thoughts and remorse.

When I'm being offered the opportunity to have sex with her, then I obviously prefer to wait until it's my turn.
In situations where I'm not going to be having sex with her for whatever reason, then when possible I enjoy cumming myself just after I've seen them both let go together. Perhaps I'm unique but even after I've cum, I don't lose any desire to watch my wife continue on.

After he cleans me Ill often do make out with and do oral on my hub while my lover rest up, it helps stimulate my lover too.

Back when I would be given the opportunity to enter her after he has finished that is always the best. Entering my wifes well fucked pussy slick with their cum, I cum almost immediately upon entering but its the best without a doubt. Now I guess I'm different in that I have trouble getting a full hard on while they are at it, whether nerves, insecurity, or knowledge of my own inadequacy, it's what happens. Then as soon as he is pumping cum into her i get hard and i can jerk off all night and next day. I usually wait until he has left. Mercifully she doesn't mind me doing that as long as I clean up after myself.

My wife doesn't let me watch, so maybe my perspective is not what you want, but I'll chime in.

When I know she is going to have a big night or something special with Steve, I will try to abstain from cumming for several days in advance. This way, I am nearly crazy while it's happening. I can't get to sleep. My mind just races.

The most important thing is to then wait another day or so. Every little clue or hint, and everything she does or says just gets added in and gets burned in deep. It's much harder of course, but it really teaches and changes.

-K

Adding your sperm after your wife has been ridden by the Bull, is called "stirring the Bull's porridge" with your cock. It is an interesting Rite of Passage for all cuckolds to go through.

Saraha said:
Adding your sperm after your wife has been ridden by the Bull, is called "stirring the Bull's porridge" with your cock. It is an interesting Rite of Passage for all cuckolds to go through.

Yes and it gives cuckey boy a slight hope that his sperm impregnated his wife. (ha ha berha) :whatever:

altego said:
Back when I would be given the opportunity to enter her after he has finished that is always the best. Entering my wifes well fucked pussy slick with their cum, I cum almost immediately upon entering but its the best without a doubt. Now I guess I'm different in that I have trouble getting a full hard on while they are at it, whether nerves, insecurity, or knowledge of my own inadequacy, it's what happens. Then as soon as he is pumping cum into her i get hard and i can jerk off all night and next day. I usually wait until he has left. Mercifully she doesn't mind me doing that as long as I clean up after myself.

You are experiencing normal emotional responses for a cuckold - the bull has power over your sex drive and the cuckoldress.