Hubby Friend(s) Again Visiting

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
For a long time we had not heard anything of Merja & Aaro, when they married again, the days after one or more year Aaro had called to Aila and asked if He could visit us.?! Ofcourse it is oukey, had Aila told, and She was thinking what it is the between them now, but everything had ok Aaro said, : Only that Merja goes to some seminar for two days and He wants to visit us. Aila said that it is very nice to hear from You but better to see again, ofcourse. They had also remembered the days when Aarolived long time with us and He could use Aila like His "wife" too, Aila had those days "Two Husbands" at the same bed and all the time, Aila said that She is now again thinking very hot things when Aaro comes to us, can He again "slep with us" at the same bed, She asked from Me, the Hubby.

This happened when wife was 38yo. She was very glad when Aaro again called Her and succested the meeting. They met about three a clock near Aila working place and they did drive quickly to our home before I returned from work, about 17 , but that was just My normal time to come home, Aila called to Me and asked if I would like to come home - later, they still wanted to be by themselves still some hours making good to each others, without Me. What to do, I said oukey, And when I came home abou 20.00 they still were keeping the noise in our bed. and She was so glad and enjoy of having My friends hard cock in to Her womb.

Reactions: Horny wolf
It was so nice to show My Hubby how Aaro for a long time was putting His Dick in to My Pussy, working hard and quickly and long time there and how He load My Cunt again the cum inside Me and He could understand now once more that how I really, Really loved that feeling, The second night ( after many fuckings with My Hubby and Aaro in that evening) were sleeping all of us at the same bed and I was in the middle of them, and how they all night long often when they were awakening, did stroke Me everywhere and also were doing Me I think 4-6 times that first night, I Enjoyed of those "TWO" hubbies of Mine...

Hi.! In the morning we all needed to go work, it was quite a turning on the whole day to wait the evening and remember the night with My Wife and HER two "hubby", like She told, Aila had left Her bra away and the blouse was very nice on Her without, Later She called Me and told that She will take soon Her pants off too, She has such a feeling again. Aaro had called also to Her and asked how is SHE after last "wedding" night, joke He said and wife has said that She is now quite a satisfied but waiting the evening, Aaro had told that Merja will stay in Her seminar place also two more days more than it needed, She had also had good time there, and She had told Aaro to take care of My Wife Aila very much, because Merja know that She will need it.

Hi.! In the morning we all needed to go work, it was quite a turning on the whole day to wait the evening and remember the night with My Wife and HER two "hubby", like She told, Aila had left Her bra away and the blouse was very nice on Her without, Later She called Me and told that She will take soon Her pants off too, She has such a feeling again. Aaro had called also to Her and asked how is SHE after last "wedding" night, joke He said and wife has said that She is now quite a satisfied but waiting the evening, Aaro had told that Merja will stay in Her seminar place also two more days more than it needed, She had also had good time there, and She had told Aaro to take care of My Wife Aila very much, because Merja know that She will need it.

sorry some error that is why two times.

That needed to be one evening and one night what Aaro wanted to meet "us" but when Merja called that She had some other possibilities to spend Her time with new fuck buddies She wanted to be there 4 nights, and so It was like present for ME that Aaro could "help" MY hubby as a married wife,

Wife called ME one day ( friday) to work, She said that She will organize for ME nice surprising evening today and that She and Aaro goes to our home immediately after 12 and She is waiting for Me to come about 4,00(16) The first surprise was ; When I opened the door they were on our sofa, Aila was like dogstyle there and Aaro was making His Cock there, to My wifes pussy, slowly and Her tits were swinging slowly too, they wanted to show Me that they both likes a lot of making good to each others so that I, the Hubby can see and feel it also right way. That was ofcourse very turning on to Me see this, once more time, but normally it is the style of My Wife under Legs Spreaded and Aaro on the upperside working hard in Her Pussy, I also wanted to be quickly naked and begin to make good to My Cock looking at that show. After some time Aaro begin to move quicker and quicker and I did the same by looking that, I think both of us came at the same time. and then

Reactions: tomcollins
I asked ? What then? Well Honey, You know Your VERY GOOD friend Kalle, he called and asked if He could visit us today, that day was Ailas Name day, and that is why I also bought flowers to Her and a bottle of Cognac, She likes it little. But even Kalle told happy name day to My Wife Aila as Her name day it is also My Friends Kalle, Birthday, He was born on Ailas nameday. So that is why they want to say congratulations to each others every that day, 17.09.....---- and what could I say more than oh, nice to eet Him too, I can introduce now Aaro and Kalle to each others, they both loves You as You know? I said to Aila, She admitted that She knows it. And much more deeper than just love... She giggled...

Seven a clock Kalle came to meet "us", wife had been waiting for Him already more than hour to come, That is why She was not fucking us anymore before that, She wanted to be like She had been waiting just Kalle to arrive, Soon they went to our room and I (we) heard something speaking and more fun things of that room, We allowed them to be there more than hour just the two of them,, When they came for a some time to spend with Me and Aaro, Kalle told that it is His mind that Aila had been doing today much love with You two??? He thought, well what do You think so lovely lady with us . how could we be there without fucking HER ?

All You Need is LOVE... Aila slowly with low voice was singing.... but , I must say that I Am so lucky woman that I have husband who understand ME so wel, plus I have many good men which also like to tak care of MY NEEDS, that is so LOVELY thing, I have much more "Husbands" but not just one,,, thank You "My Men"! I really appreciate Your good and deep work what You all are doing "to ME".!

It is just the best life to get cocks of men, best is two at the same time. More is quite ok but four or more is WORK, Hubby & My sisters Hubby are just the best, Two nice men which know ME and I KNOW Them. it is so fascinating

But as to come to the point of Aaro I have to say that it has now been again so turning on to follow how especially nice mood MY WIFE is when She shaw Aaro and is spending good times with Him and Me , one day when I came home earlier than normal it had been some organizing for the beautiful moments made by Aaro just the twoof them, He was there naked already to wait for the Aila, He wasnow when He was waiting "somebody else" surprised that it was ME, and He told that it had just His idea to make surprise to Aila because He was thinking that I today come much later and they could have been their "own" time to spent before Me. I said that oukey I can wait MY TIME after they have been together sometime when Ailacomes home. After some 15 minutes SHE came, and, SHE was also little surprised that I was at home too, She said that Aaro had called Her to come earlier today that He want to make some excellent moments with HER , She kissed ME with passionate to lips and I was ready, but, I needed not to be yet for that because they wanted some time together. That is why I said that if they like to be by they own I would go to meet one My friend who lived near there, They werevery satisfied for that proposal and Aila just said that would You still be also so kind and undress Me ready for the Aaro, I see that He already is naked with His hard cock. So I did it and when She was naked too they went each others "arms" and kissed and I found that I was just that moment too much, and I left the home for some time.

Reactions: Horny wolf and tomcollins
geglu, I am truly enjoying you and your wife's activities. Having a wife that also enjoys other men, it is good to see them smiling and happy. I too have left the house so that my wife could enjoy and concentrate on her lover. GTR

Reactions: Geglu
gatorrdw said:
geglu, I am truly enjoying you and your wife's activities. Having a wife that also enjoys other men, it is good to see them smiling and happy. I too have left the house so that my wife could enjoy and concentrate on her lover. GTR
Thanks GATORR.. FOR yOUR ANSWER. Even it may not be right, some peoples mind at least, we love it, I think, but why, ? Who knows, but it gives us more "Flaming stars" to have good times with wife.!!!