• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby(me) and one of wife Bull lovers

• Thread startermrshotwife
  • Start date

mrshotwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
UK
Her bull is 9inches long

I'm 5.5 on a good day!

Wife having taken lovers cum over her face.

Love

M & L x

Attachments

• LD 1.jpg
    LD 1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 325
  • LD 2.jpg
    LD 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 273
  • Lisa's Lover B.jpg
    Lisa's Lover B.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Lisa's Lover Bruce2.jpg
    Lisa's Lover Bruce2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Facial.jpg
    Facial.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 647
mbrownlisab said:
Her bull is 9inches long

I'm 5.5 on a good day!

Wife having taken lovers cum over her face.

Love

M & L x

==========

oh please you're 5 at best don't lie to us brownie

Hubby

Ok maybe 5.5 on a good day!!

Keep the comments coming.

M & L x

If it grew to 9 sexy inches, would your brain also grow to be able to handle it in an adventurous way?

Just bcoz a guy has 9 meaty inches, it does not mean that he necessarily knows how to use it to the best advantage.

5.5 inches, if used properly, can warm up a pussy so that it is ready for the final stretching by a frisky Stud Black Bull.

Saraha said:
If it grew to 9 sexy inches, would your brain also grow to be able to handle it in an adventurous way?

Just bcoz a guy has 9 meaty inches, it does not mean that he necessarily knows how to use it to the best advantage.

5.5 inches, if used properly, can warm up a pussy so that it is ready for the final stretching by a frisky Stud Black Bull.

===========

the proper use of a white 5.5" dickie is as source of amusement
and laughter / laughing can warm up a white wife ...........doncha
agree Sahara?

DAMN. The first two pics on the left look a lot like me. I guess a good test for most men is to do what the other two pictures show. If you cant wrap your hand around the shaft and have the head free above your fingers than you ( and me ) are in the small dick club. That makes me feel better. Misery loves company 'eh. 

Users who are viewing this thread