• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby said this gown looks slutty on me!!

• Thread startermisstepjunie
  • Start date

misstepjunie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2012
Next week, I have to attend a friend's wedding. I was thinking about just wearing this evening gown to the wedding. The wedding starts at 4pm for the ceremony and reception will shortly follow at about 6 - 7pm. I told my hubby about it, but he said it looks slutty on me for this gown is designed for evening party not a wedding. I never really thought about these before, so I need advice. What do you guys think? Is it rude/inconsiderate to wear this gown to a wedding? Does it look slutty on me? gown image

That gown tells me you would spread your legs for a charming man who came up to you after you had a few glasses of champagne. That is a total please fuck me dress but from my understanding women get horny after weddings anyway.

I like it. Looks awesome!

Wear it! Flirt with all the single guys and let them fuck you!

Wish people would stop posting this BS! This is nothing more than spam.

Users who are viewing this thread