• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby takes pics

• Thread starterAtl_Bull
  • Start date

Atl_Bull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2006
Ok guys, you've had enough fun...time for you guys to take some pics of your wife and her lover, wouldn't want you to get to excited. LOL

Beutiful act

Girl you are sooo lucky. I would give anything to be in your shoes. Take full advantage and get all you can. Wish I could see more.

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

HEY TAMMY, LOVE TO GIVE 7" OF COCK IF YOU GET UP TO SOUTH GA., READY TO GIVE YOU A HARD RIDE GIRL, WHAT YOU SAY??:cool:

mmmmm, that reminds me of my hubby watching and cleaning us mmmm. He does have some nice balls like my lover. I love a man with full round balls that knows how to use his cock and can fill me up for hubby to clean. I cum just feeling him let go and flood me...looks like you love the same girl. When my lover cums my hubby starts sobbing softly knowing I don't let him cum in me..he has to wear two condums to fuck me twice a year (his reward). We love it when he cries when we cum together.

Bet Tammy knows what I'm talking about. Tammy, you love that feeling of a big hot load flooding you? LOL

Oooo, another pic. Come on girl, get the Bull to let you back on, I want to hear about what you and your Bull do to make hubby cry. I'd like to see my hubby feel a little more anxst when my lover is in me, right now he is just looks sad...while he is masturbates as hard as he can LOL. Love your Bulls package, not too small not too big just right, but those balls look beautiful LOL

worship and lick my lovers back

i make my pussy boyfreind watch as i wrap my legs around his best freind, all up around his upper back, bucking my legs

GA_BOY124 said:
HEY TAMMY, LOVE TO GIVE 7" OF COCK IF YOU GET UP TO SOUTH GA., READY TO GIVE YOU A HARD RIDE GIRL, WHAT YOU SAY??:cool:

What part of south GA. are you? This could be alot of fun for both of us. Mail me at ddd904@yahoo.com.

Tammy

wrapmylegs - Ah isn't that a lovely way to get fucked in front of hubby? your legs jerking back with each power thrust of your lover for hubby to watch? Gets to see you getting the forceful kind of fuck he can't give.

Are there any bulls who like to have a sissy hubby lick their balls/asa while they fuck the wife?

Pics?

Atl_Bull said:
Ok guys, you've had enough fun...time for you guys to take some pics of your wife and her lover, wouldn't want you to get to excited. LOL

I agree, Atl_Bull... I want to see some of these pics too. So where are they, cucks? You have bulls wanting to see your wives.... show them off!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
I agree, Atl_Bull... I want to see some of these pics too....

Atl_Bull's last activity was on 03-12-2007...:eek:

Pinkyrod said:
Atl_Bull's last activity was on 03-12-2007...:eek:

Well the post needed a revival lol my bad.... oh well. I can be excused for this, I have a big dick! ;-)

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
Well the post needed a revival lol my bad.... oh well. I can be excused for this, I have a big dick! ;-)

LOL...:D You are right that your cock is truely BIG!:cool:

wife with bull

well guys here she is!!!!

Attachments

• tonto 009.jpg
    tonto 009.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 202
  • tonto 003.jpg
    tonto 003.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 181
  • tonto 010.jpg
    tonto 010.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 160
  • tonto 030.jpg
    tonto 030.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 165
  • tonto 049.jpg
    tonto 049.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 186
Link

inf_shop said:
hungbull were still awaiting for your pics n vids :p

I dont do vids on here because of her or my face being in all the shots (and occasionally the cuck). Its a matter of respect to her. Any good bull holds that respect for the hotwife that they were or are with, so if she doesnt want her face included its just out of respect to not show it... which I'm sure everyone already knows...:cool:

But, I do have a select few pics in this thread:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck-bulls-pix/31639-hung-white-bull-interested-your-wife.html

Enjoy.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
... Any good bull holds that respect for the hotwife that they were or are with, so if she doesnt want her face included its just out of respect to not show it... which I'm sure everyone already knows...:cool: ...

Am 100% agreeeeed with you, hunghull420 :cool: