• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby wants me to flirt with blacks...

• Thread startergw4bbc
  • Start date

gw4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
Hello,

my husband and I have been into swinging and darkrooms lately and we enjoy it a lot. He found out about my desires and secret dreams about black men. I have to say that I like men who are younger than me or then much older (I had plenty of experiences of most kind).

He wants me to flirt with you guys and if you like me the way I am, let me know. Write what black men would want to do with me and what they want me to do. my hubby is going on business trip for 4 weeks but he will be reading the thread from the distance.

I am already quite excited....

Sweet kisses to all
G

:bj:

mmmm

u look so sexy! my black cock is stirring in my pants! you are a very attractive women! x

where ya from?

you are very hot!!!

mmmmmmm....! you must get to Los Angeles soon!...samuelssampson@yahoo.com

hi

you need to ride many bare blk cocks and have them cum deep in you have pics taken so hubby can see

Hey sexy i am south of Perry when do u wanna hook up hit me up on rambo4fun on tha whooo site ok

Show the brothers just a bit more skin and boy will you have something to flirt about-your too hot!

Please promise us all that when you flirt with black men, you will let them take plenty of photos of your body to be posted here on Dark Cavern.

Leroy is spot on..you have a sexy look about you, and it is blatently obvious that the Bulls will absolutely love cuddling up against you body and doing "naughty" things to you.

damn you really look incredible. i'd love to run into you out at a club and let you feel what a black dick can really do to you. feeling your tight little pussy stretching around my dick. sorry for gettin a little graphic but what can i say i'm completely turned on by your pics.

Always a dead give away when you read......"tell me what you'd do to me." That is sure-fire bathroom spankin' material for the guy behind the anonymous wife pics.

Users who are viewing this thread