• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby Wants to be Cuckolded --- Seeking Advice

• Thread starterEroticPlaymate
  • Start date

EroticPlaymate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2010
I have been having sex one on one with men outside my marriage for over 3 years. For the past year or so my husband has been pleading with me to "cuckold" him. That is treat him like a cuckold, humiliate him, dominate him. This is new to me. In the past I have just enjoyed fucking other men--- but my husband's need to be cuckold, be made submissive, is afffecting our relationship--- and I want to please him. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

If the idea interests you, perhaps you can explore it with him, in safety.
If the idea revolts you, don't even bother, really. :cool:

Just ask him what he REALLY wants and what you would like to do.

Here's a plan of action...

Hi Ms. EroticPlaymate,

Thank you for your inspirational post, and welcome to the forum!

EroticPlaymate said:
I have been having sex one on one with men outside my marriage for over 3 years.

Great! It's good to hear you've been fucking men outside your marriage for a long time. More power to you!

EroticPlaymate said:
For the past year or so my husband has been pleading with me to "cuckold" him. That is, treat him like a cuckold, humiliate him, dominate him.

Well, the definition is a cuckold is short and simple. It's a man with an unfaithful wife. Thus, you made your husband your cuckold the first time you fucked a man outside your marriage, and he's been your cuckold ever since.

Ergo, next time your husband pleads with you to cuckold him, you might point out the definition then say something like: "So, sweetheart, I've been cuckolding you for the past three years. Once a cuckold, always a cuckold, but each time I take another lover I renew and reaffirm your cuckold status, darling. Do you feel more humiliated now, sugarlips?"

EroticPlaymate said:
This is new to me.

What your husband is actually asking is for you to become head of your household and make him your submissive, humiliated cuckold husband. There's something of an Internet-fueled culture "out there" of couples with female-led relationships (FLRs) of this nature, and it seems to be growing. (I don't actually know that; rather, it's my impression.) It sounds like your husband is tuned into it, but you aren't... at least, not yet.

EroticPlaymate said:
In the past I have just enjoyed fucking other men.

As you should, of course. It's entirely appropriate to consider that as being among your privileges and prerogatives as a married woman, and obviously you do.

EroticPlaymate said:
But, my husband's need to be cuckolded, to be made submissive, is affecting our relationship, and I want to please him.

A more progressive expectation would be that your husband should please you. But, enough nitpicking. I suggest the following.

—Read "Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority," by Elise Sutton (2003, 298 pp. [paperback]). This book is probably the most coherent, well developed exposition of the concept of female domination (femdom) and "loving female authority" within marriages.

—If you find this book interests and intrigues you, read the follow-on: "The FemDom Experience," by Elise Sutton (2006, 317 pp. [paperback]). These two books, particularly the first, present as a comprehensive philosophy of marriage what your husband appears to be asking of you. As you read them and think about it, I suspect you will realize there would be many advantages to you if you and he were to agree to adopt a marriage of this nature.

—Read the article at the following link, and carry out the author's program to "panty" your husband. For you, it will be much easier than assumed by the author. You can probably just order him to wear panties henceforth. Then, accompany him to a lingerie store to purchase his first panties. Make the selection for him, and "humiliate" him by requiring him to hold various panties up in front of his crotch while you critically evaluate them, and decide which ones will look most feminine on him. "Pantying" your husband, thus rendering him "not a real man," is fundamental to making him your humiliated cuckold husband (as he desires). See:

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

—Simultaneously, begin reading Ms. Elise Sutton's website, which is extensive, here:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

—In addition, instruct your husband to order a subscription to Ms. Sutton's e-zine, "Predominant" (she gives instructions on her site) for the two of you, and inform him you expect him to read every issue "cover to cover"... and, of course, read it yourself, or at least as much as interests you.

—As you read the above, you will see that a femdom marriage includes, in many cases (but not necessarily in all cases), the submissive husband formally agreeing it is the right and privilege of his wife (you) to date and fuck whomever she wishes, while he must remain faithful as her cuckold. This aspect will not be traumatic, because you're already fucking other men and your husband accepts that (I gather). Dominant cuckoldresses sometimes enforce their husband's submissive agreement to remain faithful by requiring him to wear a male chastity device, for which she is sole key holder.

—Thus, begin looking into the chastity devices that are available and begin taunting your husband that soon, you intend to begin requiring him to wear one. See:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

and:

Male chastity devices:
Welcome to CB-2000.com

ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.

Steelwerks Extreme blog & portfolio chastity cages / standard

http://www.tollyboy.com/new/male.php

Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen

Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

—In addition, as you read the above, you will see that a fundamental aspect of femdom marriages is that the dominant wife requires her submissive cuckold to take over however much she likes (up to all of) the housework. For a strategy for accomplishing this, I recommend reading:

Lady Misato:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

—(Read all of the chapters, clicking through them as they appear at upper right.) Lady Misato presents, I suggest, a program you may want to begin implementing immediately with your husband, progressing as she recommends.

I hope this is sufficient to get you started on what your husband is asking of you, and to also cause you to realize a femdom marriage (/FLR) has potential for being of immense value to you.

Good luck! I encourage you to keep us updated on how you're progressing with your husband, and how he's responding.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread