• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hubby wants to hire me out

• Thread starterwifeforhire
  • Start date
sensual4wife said:
Yes both those holes need to used. Interested to hear how and when you became a ***** wife as well.

Hubby didn't have a choice - it comes under "for better or for worse" for hubby. He should just pretend IT REALLY IS BETTER and then his magical wish will manifest soon enough.

You can make a lot of money, no problem. Your an amazing cutie for sure. I'd eagerly like to plant my seed inside of you. Kiss you from head to toe and tell you how beautiful you are.

saraha said:
your posterior is so hot, the guys will become premature ejaculators from their exctement. They will spray paint before entry. Would it be okay if a cuck lays on his back underneath and swallows what drips down to his hungry mouth.

spray painters wanted

There is nothing wrong with that Hubby hires me out sometimes always bareback

mmmmmmm sounds good

Very nice pussy Wife. I am interested if you are near washington, dc would love to meet you. I only do bareback. Thanks,
wifepleaser 2007

What do you want?

wifeforhire said:
hubby knows im a ***** and wants to make money

Based on the pictures many will desire you and your attitude is great.

Men love whores.

Attachments

• asia+nena+1.jpg
    asia+nena+1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 212
no we live in the uk

kenev said:
aussiecouple do you hire your mrs out if so where in aussie are you i am planning on going there in next 24 months

LOL..!:D That was a very good answer :p

aussiecouple said:
There is nothing wrong with that Hubby hires me out sometimes always bareback

Susposed to be a hot place in Australia, so do people wear clothes on the beaches or just go naturale most of the time? I saw the Crocodile Dundee film.

Lovely sexy body!
Why not let hubby hire you out and earn some cash whilst keeping frustrated men happy!

i would love to hire you :)

when are yo ucoming back

Have you (and your business minded hubby) earned a fortune yet..? :D

kenev said:
remember its all tax free

I think they should declare it as an extra income source so that to avoid getting any hassle from the tax office. :D

Hotwife

You are very hot! Do you live anywhere near Washington, D.C.?

Users who are viewing this thread