• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby wishes he could spurt like this

joannew

Comment, tribute and be filthy , I’m a tease
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2022
UK
Hubby films us, I take anal, suck and let him spurt sperm over my tits, more to share if popular enough

Reactions: LoveCumSluts, Rocckman, BuddyRain and 2 others
Getting bull ready

Attachments

• IMG_0500.mov
    30.1 MB
  • IMG_0501.mov
    31.5 MB
  • IMG_0506.mov
    42.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, rwall, sswanabe and 6 others
joannew said:
Getting bull ready
Your tits are amazing as is your body

joannew said:
Hubby films us, I take anal, suck and let him spurt sperm over my tits, more to share if popular enough
I would like to squirt over you

1868142-2277b204c33d1d4ba0af80137c2d5f16.gif

joannew said:
I can assure you that your videos will be extremely popular!

As he watches us, he comes, not even hard!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0561.mov
    41.4 MB
joannew said:
I adore any woman that loves anal and willingly encourages her partner to put his hard cock in their arsehole. It's so hot and erotic.
Me personally, I love fucking women in the ass. A woman's asshole feel so nice, so much so, that it makes me cum harder than when I'm inside a pussy, believe it or not. It is at that point where I leave my cock in and blow my load deep inside her asshole otherwise I would take my cock out and blow my big load all over her open and waiting mouth. Just drench her slut face with my creamy load.
Shooting your load all over your tits is ok, but nothing beats giving a good slut a proper cum facial and see it all run down her cheeks, lips and chin. That is so sexy and hot !
Then I like to offer my cock up to her mouth so she can lick and suck it clean, just like a good cock and cum slut should.

Love to see you get your face covered in cum rather than your tits. Can you do this for us next time ??

Reactions: fallingtopieces and whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread