• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hubby's jack off buddy

• Thread starterviy
  • Start date

viy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2006
"J" - He was a jack-off buddy of my hubby's. Here's the story:

He came over an hour earlier than we expected and I was still home! My hubby and I recovered from our surprise and the two guys settled down in the family room to jack-off with my latest homemade video while I made a hasty retreat to the bedroom.

After a while David came back to the bedroom and invited me to at least meet his guest. I reluctantly agreed and when I sat down on the couch next to J my heart was pounding because I had not shared with David that I was fantasizing that I'd want to suck this stranger from heaven's cock!

The gorgeous, ruggedly handsome guy had his cock and fat, blond, hair covered balls out and was slowly stroking an immense, thick, uncut, tan penis, which jutted from his Levi's. I began to jack him with both hands and marveled at the thickness of his cock. " Sooo much bigger than hubby's!" I thought.

J was visibly surprised when I said right in front of my hubby, "Do you want me to suck your cock?" He had barely nodded his consent when I bent at the waist and engulfed his huge cock-head deep in my mouth and I began nursing on his boner like a thirsty person in the desert. My mind raced, as I knew my husband could see my obvious enjoyment at finally getting to suck such a strange stud's beautiful huge and scrumptious young penis after all these years.

The hot, smooth organ filled my mouth and my pussy was beginning to stir. Its envy of my mouth seemed as if had a mind of its own. The heat began welling up and I felt that familiar itch of my erecting clit. As if drawn like a magnet hubby stood, naked and came close to watch while jerking on his dick. I paused and quickly sucked hubby while continuing to stroke J's thick tool loving the familiar feeling of being surrounded with beautiful man-meat, feeling cock in my hand and mouth with only my hungry twat being made to wait its turn.

Then David bent over and greedily sucked J's pulsing erection deep in his mouth as if envious of my getting so much. But we like to share and there certainly was enough gorgeous cock here for both us to enjoy many times in the future.

I left the room teasing my boys with, "Next time we'll plan this better!"

viy said:
"J" - He was a jack-off buddy of my hubby's. Here's the story:

He came over an hour earlier than we expected and I was still home! My hubby and I recovered from our surprise and the two guys settled down in the family room to jack-off with my latest homemade video while I made a hasty retreat to the bedroom.

After a while David came back to the bedroom and invited me to at least meet his guest. I reluctantly agreed and when I sat down on the couch next to J my heart was pounding because I had not shared with David that I was fantasizing that I'd want to suck this stranger from heaven's cock!

The gorgeous, ruggedly handsome guy had his cock and fat, blond, hair covered balls out and was slowly stroking an immense, thick, uncut, tan penis, which jutted from his Levi's. I began to jack him with both hands and marveled at the thickness of his cock. " Sooo much bigger than hubby's!" I thought.

J was visibly surprised when I said right in front of my hubby, "Do you want me to suck your cock?" He had barely nodded his consent when I bent at the waist and engulfed his huge cock-head deep in my mouth and I began nursing on his boner like a thirsty person in the desert. My mind raced, as I knew my husband could see my obvious enjoyment at finally getting to suck such a strange stud's beautiful huge and scrumptious young penis after all these years.

The hot, smooth organ filled my mouth and my pussy was beginning to stir. Its envy of my mouth seemed as if had a mind of its own. The heat began welling up and I felt that familiar itch of my erecting clit. As if drawn like a magnet hubby stood, naked and came close to watch while jerking on his dick. I paused and quickly sucked hubby while continuing to stroke J's thick tool loving the familiar feeling of being surrounded with beautiful man-meat, feeling cock in my hand and mouth with only my hungry twat being made to wait its turn.

Then David bent over and greedily sucked J's pulsing erection deep in his mouth as if envious of my getting so much. But we like to share and there certainly was enough gorgeous cock here for both us to enjoy many times in the future.

I left the room teasing my boys with, "Next time we'll plan this better!"

I too am a bi-husband who gets approval and encouragement from my (sometimes) bi wife. She always lets her"dates" know that if he cums home with her, he must allow her very adept cock-sucking husband to first watch and then join in. She's never been refused.
After her dates leave we have the best sex describing to each other how xxxciting we found each other. We share stories, cum, piss, and anything else that we can agree upon.

Users who are viewing this thread