• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hubby's Surprise

• Thread starterjdbassin
  • Start date

jdbassin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2009
My husband and I met 6 years ago and he had expressed an interest in doing mwm threesomes with me and another guy. Well in college I had more than a few cocks so getting more than one cock appealed to me. We tried this for a while and he loved it. Watching cocks slide in and out of my pussy. But he never mentioned black cock ever and I was getting bored with little white cocks. I had had a black cock or two in college. Well I mentioned maybe introducing a black man into our threesomes and he kind of changed the subject and never really said anything else about it. well by this time we had met up with a swingers group and done some couple swapping and had become friends with the couple that hosted these parties. Turns out in their own time they regularly had black gangbangs for her. they had spent years putting together a group of black studs all with cocks over 8 inches and thich, very thick. when i heard this my pussy got so wet it actually soaked through my panties and ran down my leg.

the motel party

I never told my hubby in advance that i knew anything about the upcoming party and our new friends put together a normal swingers pparty at one of the local motels we all often partied at. We arrived and as usuaL there was two connected rooms with hot tubs, several pull out beds and lots of white couples. we sat around and drank a bit. I got the hubby quite ***** actually before we wandered about the room and I turned his attention to the big titted young thing to distract him. once she had his full attention I went to find out friend, well call him rick. I knew rick had set me up with some black cock to fuck that night. i just didn't know where or how. Well rick was patiently waitng for me and had me strip bare ass naked, gave me a large drink of whiskey and tied a blindfold on me. He led me out the door which startled me a bit and then i heard the beep of another room down the hall opening and he ushered me in. I could hear voices but couldn't tell how many. Suddenly I started feeling hands on my body and cocks hard against me. Rick removed my blindfold and had the guyts line up for me to see. There were 14 of the biggest thickest black cocks I had ever seen in my life. My knees gave out and I allowed myself to fall back on the bed. Thats all it took, next thing I know I has cocks in my hands, my mouth, all over me. I don't think there was a part of my body that din't have a cockor a hand on it. after I had taken the second or third load of cum down my throat I heard the door close but didn't care.

THe hubby enters.

Well it turns out rick went to go get my hubby and treated him to a similar treatment. Blind folded him and had him strip down to his boxers. told him he had a surprise for him. Well rick led my husband to the room I was in blindfolded and put him in a chair. handcuffed his hands and feet to the chair and had miss big tits start sucking his cock. After a few moments of getting his cock sucked he pulled the blindfold off of my hubby and the sight that welcomed him wad his wife on top of a black cock, a huge black cock, another cock burried balls deep in my asshole and a third in my mouth. I had no idea he was there and I didn't care. Rick tells me he said nothing for a few minutes but immediately blew a load in big tits mouth. after a time when rick was confident he wasn't going to get upset and go ballistic he explained to my hubby that he could watch but not interfere, big tits was to be his only play toy when she herself wasn't busy with the big black cocks and he vigorously agreed. For the next 7 and a half hours he watched, jerked off and paraded around with a raging hard on as he watched his new wife get every hole filled over and over and over with bare black cock. Rick said he came on himself without even touching himself when a particualarly well hung brotha was about to blaw in my mouth and I screamed that I wanted all cum in my pussy. I have no idea how many loads of cum I had dumped in my pussy but we'll get there later. Finally at right around 7 and a half hours I **********. My hubby and rick told me later that they continued to used my asshole for about another 45 minutes after i ********** from exhaustion and alcohol which i was continually fed throughout the entire fuck session. When they were done using my hole they simply got dressed and left. Rick told my hubby check out was at 2 pm and wished him well. Forone reason or another my hubby decided to take me home and I woke up the next morning in my oven bed, Cum dried all over my body and when I finally got out of bed it literally poured out of my pussy onto the floor. I could hardly walk. My body was bruised and stretched and so sore I had to spend the next 4 days naked in bed with my husband catering to y every need. I got pregnant that nig but unfortunately miscarried a month later. SInce then I have had many black lovers and gangbangs and the hubby is all for it. If I bring home a black lover he'll watch or go up stairs and sleep on the couch if he's to tired.

The rest for part 2with picks of several of my encounters with hubby only allowed to watch and take pics

JULIE

I ha

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple and Cuckwanabe1983
damn hot lets hear some more

lucky girl.

Cant wait for the rest.
What a lucky husband

Users who are viewing this thread