• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliate me

• Thread starterCucknado
  • Start date

Cucknado

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2022
If you’d like to humiliate my tiny cock PM me or message me @Jacksonsearss on Snapchat, anyone welcome

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, subcuckimpot, Readyu and 1 other person
How tiny?

monitaur said:
Around 2in fully hard, around 1/4-1/2 inch when soft

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly and monitaur
Perfect!

monitaur said:
hi
my small tiny only 3 cm
am 13 yrs pussy free
only cum no hands

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly and monitaur
Cucknado said:
If you’d like to humiliate my tiny cock PM me or message me @Jacksonsearss on Snapchat, anyone welcome
Send a pic of it to me

D0873B38-111E-43ED-90C0-4846D7F2BC70.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Cuckybihubby, natasnaikul, monitaur and 2 others
Reactions: alexjeft
I know there are other more manly Alpha men out there that can satisfy my wife and make her pussy wet. So, I have lots of submissive bi cuckold fantasies and get off the most thinking of the humiliation, fantasies like this one. I want to be over my wife's lovers' knees and spanked in my panties, then told to get on my faggot knees and suck his cock till he cums in my mouth. Then even lick his shithole to show my total submission. Then my wife would see what a pathetic nasty sissy faggot I am and how much of a real Alpha man her lover is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry, littlewilly and Radley
Cucknado said:
Around 2in fully hard, around 1/4-1/2 inch when soft
Love it. I always wanted a tiny cock. Mine not huge, but would like it smaller and tiny.

DFB88345-69CF-4A4D-BBB8-92BC5844863D.jpeg

cuck72 said:
I know there are other more manly Alpha men out there that can satisfy my wife and make her pussy wet. So, I have lots of submissive bi cuckold fantasies and get off the most thinking of the humiliation, fantasies like this one. I want to be over my wife's lovers' knees and spanked in my panties, then told to get on my faggot knees and suck his cock till he cums in my mouth. Then even lick his shithole to show my total submission. Then my wife would see what a pathetic nasty sissy faggot I am and how much of a real Alpha man her lover is.
There is one thing I like more than her lover cumming in my mouth. Don’t know why but I simply love if they cum on my face.

• Love
Reactions: eightinch and cuck72
Cuckybihubby said:
There is one thing I like more than her lover cumming in my mouth. Don’t know why but I simply love if they cum on my face.
Then have him rubbing his big hard cock and cum all over your face.

• Love
Reactions: denniscuckhubby, eightinch, monitaur and 1 other person
I am jealous of your tiny cock, wish mine were more tiny like the useless "man" I am.
2" inches would be perfect, worthy of humiliation and punishment.

A guy wanted to fuck my wife with this 😂😂😂

IMG_9113.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread