Humiliated And Hard

• Thread starterWannaBeCuck667
  • Start date

WannaBeCuck667

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2017
My girlfriend has been cucking me lately but last night she had an especially alpha bull over. He made suck his balls while my gf sucked his cock then when he fucked her i had to lay on the ground so his balls would smack my face. I loved it so much but today I feel kinda gross. Is that normal? Cuz I'd do it again

Normal? theres isn't much normal about this scene/lifestyle.

but ya, you pushed the boundaries of your sexuality and are working through some guilt.
lets face it, theres a little homoerotic component and in this case some dom/sub roles in being a cuck that can take some time for your psyche to adapt to.
I see sucking dick at some point in your future. you'll love it and possibly feel disgusted with yourself at the same time. but I bet you don't do it just once.

I like getting a cuck to suck my cock sometimes. I dont buy that bullshit about men being better cock suckers because they know what it feels like though. But it sets the tone for the rest of the evening with this wife. he knows theres no turning back, and what his role is going to be...theres only 1 man in the room from that point on.

Reactions: ckc and Lamont
BigdaddyToronto said:
Normal? theres isn't much normal about this scene/lifestyle.

but ya, you pushed the boundaries of your sexuality and are working through some guilt.
lets face it, theres a little homoerotic component and in this case some dom/sub roles in being a cuck that can take some time for your psyche to adapt to.
I see sucking dick at some point in your future. you'll love it and possibly feel disgusted with yourself at the same time. but I bet you don't do it just once.

I like getting a cuck to suck my cock sometimes. I dont buy that bullshit about men being better cock suckers because they know what it feels like though. But it sets the tone for the rest of the evening with this wife. he knows theres no turning back, and what his role is going to be...theres only 1 man in the room from that point on.
Very true. Can I PM?

Yes, when i sucked my ex wife's men, i felt humiliated, but i liked the feeling. But after the night was over, i would feel bad bout it. even talking to wife about that, But next time she had sex with him, she sent me to adult bookstore.... told me to be home at midnight .

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto