• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated by bull and ex-girlfriend

• Thread startersweetcuck
  • Start date

sweetcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
I am a submisive guy who has just experienced total humiliation by my ex-gf and her new bf. First off, she was cucking me while dating me, which I didn't know until recently. Come to find out, while I was at work, she was getting fucked by him. He is an attractive guy, about early 30's with a big build and he must have money too. He runs a business started by his family, rarely has to work, which explains why he could stop over and fuck my gf.

Lasr night, she stops by the restaurant where I am a waiter, and told me out of the blue that I could pick up the rest of my stuff from her place because she wouldn't be there. I asked where she was going and she told me that he just bought a new Escalade, and he is taking her to a ski resort for the holidays. She then says, "oh yeah, he's hung like a horse too" As I looked shocked and humiliated, I could she she like doing this and then added that "while your waiting on tables tonight, he will be fucking my brains out ina cozy lodge in the mountains"

Then as she left, I saw him put his arm around her and they went into the mall kind of looking in my way in laughing. I know she got fucked hard that night by her hung bull, while I performed my menial job. She said she would tell me what they did if I really wanted to know.

I would like to hear from bulls and cuck regarding this. Especially any bulls who want pics of her to jo on.

good story, i feel for ya. its as heartbreaking as it is enthralling. hurts so good. pics? PM me i got an email

Pic!

Yea, give us lots of pictures, we want to cover the cheating ***** in all kinds of men's cum!

Users who are viewing this thread