• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliated in public

• Thread starterjohnrousher
  • Start date
Cuckollie,

Thanks for your interesting post.

cuckollie said:
.... Personally, i would LOVE it if my GF did more to humiliate me, especially in public, but we are not that far. She has cucked me, so far only one time, but she loved it and wants to do it again.

*Very* good. It sounds like your GF has a promising high level of sexuality.

cuckollie said:
She has been shy until now, but inside she is a real slut. She wants to come out of her shell and start showing her true sexuality. Lately she has started dressing sexier and wearing more make up.

Cool :cool: ....

cuckollie said:
She does love the idea of telling friends about our relationship....

So far, so good. That's a promising sign she is not embarrassed or hung up about her own sexuality and lascivious desires.

cuckollie said:
....but the problem is that most people would not take it right-- they are not amused at all; they are insulted and feel uncomfortable. So, it seems that most people are not options for this.

Yes, I think you're right about that.

cuckollie said:
She does have one friend, whom we refer to as "****** mum" because that is what she looks like. She plans to tell this woman about our special relationship, and the idea really excites me! I can hardly wait to see how she ["****** mum"] reacts to me when we next see each other, after A has told her about how she cheats on me and how she finds my cock too small and too soft to be of any use to her. (This is true, by the way, not just made up for the humiliation, and that makes it even better!)

It's very positive that your GF has a friend who rather obviously likes sex and shows, via her revealing style of dressing, etc, that she wants to attract men. This is likely to have the effect of encouraging your GF.

You, meanwhile, seem to have adapted in a positive way to your "cock limitations" — that is, in ways that are enabling you to have a strongly-sexual relationship with a woman that she finds satisfying, regardless. That's good.

cuckollie said:
Recently, she HAS told one friend-- a gay man whom she has known for a long time, and whom she speaks with often on the telephone. He lives in another country now, but it is still thrilling for me to know that she has already told at least one person and plans to tell more.

Excellent! It sounds like your GF is definitely moving forward. Since she has told her gay friend, that should make it easier to tell her "****** mum" friend. BTW, you might suggest to your GF she install Skype or some equivalent Internet phone service on her computer, if she hasn't done so already. That will make it possible to talk with her gay friend (and anyone else) long-distance, practically for free. (It requires a microphone, of course, but those are fairly cheap.)

cuckollie said:
Maybe someone has tips as to how to encourage her to do so, and to get over her shyness? Or how to find the right sort of people who won't be offended by such talk?

Regarding shyness: I suspect relatively shy vs. outgoing natures are actually genetic, such that one cannot overcome them per se. Rather, about the best a person like your GF can do is learn to function among others despite being somewhat shy. The best way to do it is to practice. Wearing more revealing clothing, makeup, etc, is an excellent start because that will make it more likely men will initiate conversations with her. You might encourage her to talk with other men and practice flirting with them. (If she becomes good at flirting, that should increase her probability of getting offers — but point out she doesn't have to accept if she doesn't want to.)

In addition, I suggest encouraging your GF to press on and create an opportunity to tell her ******-mum friend about her "cuckolding" of you (I put it in quotes because you aren't married), and your acceptance of that humiliation. I would suggest she talk with ******-mum about it at some length, say over a cup of coffee in a coffee shop (rather than simply mentioning it), and also making it a point to tell ****** mum you are secretly turned on by the humiliation of others knowing. That will increase the probability of ******-mum taking advantage of opportunities to sneer or otherwise humiliate you with comments when she sees you. Also, if your GF arranges a situation — say, coffee or a lunch — in which she can talk with ******-mum more-or-less at length, she may learn a lot in return.

Regarding making friends with others who are like-minded: every organization, school, etc, includes women who are more-or-less obviously prim and proper, and women who are more-or-less obviously interested in men and sex. One tells the difference by simply being observant and noting how they look (how relatively revealing their clothing is, what their hair styles look like, etc, as in the case of ******-mum), and how they talk and interact with men and other women. Generally speaking, women tend to make friends with other women who are like-minded. Prim-and-proper women, in other words, tend to be friends with other women who are prim-and-proper. Women interested in going out to bars and elsewhere on weekends to look for men tend to be friends with other women who are similarly inclined.

Thus, I suggest encouraging your GF to observe others more closely and refine her ability to differentiate women who are interested in men and sex from women who are "prim-and proper." It may take a little time for her to get the hang of this, but after some false starts she will become more skilled. I also suggest, of course, encouraging her to seek friends among the kinds of women who are interested in sex and men.

As time passes, your GF should develop friends among women with whom she can discuss matters of sex, "cheating" on boy friends and husbands, her humiliation of you by fucking other men, etc. There will then be an increasing circle of women who know about your GF's humiliation of you and who (more than likely) will take pleasure in teasing you about your "inadequacy," thus humiliating you even further.

Although this seems a slightly odd thing to say: good luck!

—Custer

For me it is just the looks I get. There is a certain way a man who has fucked your wife looks at you. I've become so familiar with this look that I know automatically when I a guy has fucked her. When they know they've taken something that is yours and you can't do shit about it, it's like they've punked you. They have this look of superiority, which is so very condescending. It gets me every time. Although I'm not bitter about my wife being a *****, those looks I get from the men she's fucked always turn me a little red.

Thanks

Greg, Wow! That is amazingly hot! I wish I could be so lucky.

Grinch,

The Grinch said:
Since my wife wears a diamond ring in addition to our wedding band which was given to her by her male lover (which is very expensive), people — mostly women — comment on it. She is proud to say, right in front of me: "Oh, he (meaning me) didn't buy me that, my boyfriend did."

I'll have to agree, that does sound humiliating. But does your wife's diamond ring represent for-real long-term commitment on his part, or is it merely an ostentatious statement that (a) he has taken your wife, and in addition (b) he is wealthier than you?

If "a" and "b" are the case, what will happen to the ring when he and your wife end their relationship, possibly because he wants to move on to someone else's wife? Will your wife return her diamond ring to him, or is it understood she will retain it and continue to display it as "a gift from her former lover"?

I know, details, details....

Custer

The most humiliating things my wife has done to me are sort of mild by comparison to some of the other guys here. Missey said we were going shopping and that I had to go. We went to a shoe store. Where with out any warning at all she had the young sales man bring womens high heels shoes for me to try on. He brought some and asked just for conversations sake I think if the shoes were for some sort of prank or something. before I could say anything Missey told the young sales man that she cuckolds me. The salesman looked puzzled. So Missey went on to explain that I have a REALLY small cock and that she has a boy friend that fucks her right at our house in our bed right in front of me. The saleman didn't quite know how to react. I felt very humiliated but also loved what she did.
Later the same day we went to a womans shop where the earlier humiliation seemed to be nothing compared to what Missey did here. It was fortunately a small shop with no other costumers at the moment. Missey told the woman that she wanted me fitted for a bra and panties. Suprisingly to me the sales lady jumped right to the conclussion that Missey was Cuckolding me. They lauffed and giggled as they fit me for both the bra and panties. The sales lady locked the door and they made me try them on. The sales lady told Missey that she gets some other couples in the store for the same thing. They also got a big lauff at my small penis in the panties.

Public Humiliation

My wife has cuckoled me from the start of our relationship 14 years ago. (Second marriage for us both and we both knew what we wanted the second time around...and found it.) She and the men she has been with have humiliated me many ways many times, however this was one of the most public she alone did.

After she learned a secret from my childhood, and wanted to exploit it in our relationship, she decreed that I must purchase a pair of panties to wear on "special" occassions. So off we went on a Sat. morning to a busy Walmart. She picked out 2 pair in my size, one bright green, the other very pink. She then sent me alone thru the checkout and stood off to the side to watch my embarrassment. She chose the checkout line of an older black lady cashier. I was able to sorta wad up my panties in my hands and keep them fairly hidden while in the line of shoppers. But of course had to lay them on the counter to be scanned. The moment my eyes and the dark eyes of this black lady, a good dozen or more years my senior, met.....there was no use of trying to say anything about a "present for my wife"......she KNEW they were for me and her hint of a smirk turned me as red as a beet! I felt the flush rise up my neck and flood my face.

Now, I do not look like the sub cuck that I am. Business owner, worked outside in construction all my life, denim workshirt, jeans, boots, considered a MAN by friends, work and business associates. (If they only knew)
What I am saying is I looked like the LAST guy who this cashier (or nearly anyone else) would think would be buying panties! But though she showed just a hint of surprise before she controlled it, SHE KNEW, and telegraphed it to me instantly, THAT she KNEW. My reaction to the humiliation and embarrassment confirmed any doubts she had.
She held them up one pair at a time and shook them out to find the tag to scan, in front of the women in line behind me. I swear I heard a giggle. I looked at my wife off in the distance and her broad smile showed she was eating this up. When the woman finally gave me my change, instead of the usual "Have a nice day", all Walmart cashiers tell you, she again sorta smirked as she said instead, "Have fun!" I could not get out of there quick enough. My wife locked arms with me as we left, giggling and making fun of me. Walking across the parking lot she reached over and grabbed me by my cock. I flushed again as she confirmed her suspisions....I was half hard. She giggled "You're such a slut."

The next time she was with her black BF I was naked except for my pink panties and as always jacking off. I was made to shoot in them.....and then wear them....for their amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread