• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliating Experiences

• Thread starterAllen34
  • Start date
A

Allen34

I'm sure lots of you cuckolded hubbies have some interesting situations you've found yourself in that were sort of humiliating to you in one way or another. I have one such experience I'd like to share with you. It has only happened like this one time though.

My wife has had her boyfriend for over a year now. He comes by fairly often and has a key to our home. He has in the past he has always called when he was coming over. Sometimes he stays over night, sometimes the weekend and sometimes he just comes over and he and my wife have sex and then he leaves. I'm never allowed to watch them. Early one Saturday morning a few months ago, it must have been around 5 AM, my wife and I were startled out of our sleep when the lights in our beroom came on. It was Kevin, her boyfriend. We weren't expecting him at all. He said something like "Don't worry. It's just me. Sorry for not calling but I was really tired and I've been drinking and I didn't want to drive all the way home." He also added that he was horny too. My wife said "Well, I can take care of that for you."It was obvious my wife was delighted to see him. It turns out that he had been at an all night poker game at a golf club close to our home. He likes to gamble at cards and golf. My wife rubbed her eyes, sat up in the bed and then smiled. She said it was good for her to see him. He started taking off his shirt and pants. He then said to me "Sorry about this Allen but it looks like you've go to go downstairs for awhile." I actually knew that without him telling me. I just said "No problem Kevin" and left the room. As I left the room he was removing his clothes and my wife got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She only had on her panties and a very shear teddy top. I didn't get halfway down the stairs and I realized I needed my toothbrush. I knocked on the closed bedroom door. Kevin "Yea, what is it?" I told him I needed to get my toothbrush out of the bathroom. He told me to come on in and get it. He was already in bed. He was naked but covered from the waist down with the bedspread. All of his clothes were in a pile on the floor. I went in the bathroom to get my brush. The door was wide open. My wife was completely naked sitting on the toilet peeing. Kevin had a very good view of her on the toilet too. My wife said "Whada ya want?" I told her I needed my toothbrush. I just got it and left with my wife peeing on the toilet with her boyfriend watching while sitting up on my side of my wife's and my bed. I closed the door behind me. I'm sure she was either sucking him or fucking him before I got to the kitchen. I got something to drink and watched TV for awhile before going back to sleep on the couch. A few hours later my wife came downstairs and had her coffee and we watched TV a little before she went back upstairs. Kevin didn't come down until about 1PM. It just felt a little humiliating to be ****** out of my own bed unexpectedly early in the morning by another man who was going to fuck my wife and do who knows what else to her and also having him watch my wife perform her toilet neccesities. When he finally came downstairs and on his way out he said..."See ya later Allen. Sorry for the inconvenience. She's all yours now." and then he left.
It's also sort of humiliating for me to have to ask my wife to show me the pics they've taken of themselves having sex so I can masturbate to them. She always watches me do it and then collects the pictures after I'm finished and puts them back under lock and key. She does like to talk with me while I'm masturbating and looking at them. I like that though. She always puts a small saucer on the bathroom vanity top for me to squirt in and arranges the pictures she wants me to see on the vanity. She always tells me to be careful and not squirt any of my cum on HER pics. It always excites me when she includes a few new ones or ones she hasn't shown me before. I really like masturbating to those pics, but again, it's sort of humiliating to have to ask for my wife's permission to look at them and then have her stand over me while I do it.

Nice Story. Maybe it's possible to some of the pics she shows you?

Rings True

Very nice to get a confession that rings real and true. To each their own. This is very much my own experience except when things get real hot and/or whacked out.
To add a bit more to your humiliation, because when my wife produces her photos and stands over me she doesn't say much, some but not as much as I like, she gets me to talk instead, what are some of the things she speaks to you about?
And, share some of those photos, doesn't matter his/her attractiveness or your degradation, the appeal is in showing us perverts your humiliating situation.
Another thing: That dish she makes you shoot into, does she order you to lick it clean? And also: What do you mean when you say "A LITTLE HUMILIATING" ? I'll betcha any man having to knock on his own bedroom door and request entry from a stranger is downright painful!

Hi Allen, did Kevin visit your wife lately?

Users who are viewing this thread