• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliation And Blackmail

• Thread starterHumiliationswitch
  • Start date

Humiliationswitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2017
I will start of with a vanilla game, but as I obtain more personal information I will blackmail you and humiliate you into giving me what I want. Games may leave the room and take place through email and kik, and I may force you to take new photos of your wife or join me in a kik group.

PM me for the variation of the blackmail dice game.

Reactions: yho, fandangler, cuckoldss and 3 others
What type of variation, I do not use kik

• Love
Reactions: carbex and PhilippinesFun
Standard game. but I set the rules. I may offer alternates to rolls(based on your fantasy) or insist on a particular roll at certain rolls, especially if it's personal information as that's what gets the blackmail ball rolling.

If you disagree with an instruction, you may beg me to issue another, but if I insist I expect my request to be followed.

Humiliationswitch said:
I will start of with a vanilla game, but as I obtain more personal information I will blackmail you and humiliate you into giving me what I want. Games may leave the room and take place through email and kik, and I may force you to take new photos of your wife or join me in a kik group.

Nice touch ....
but to take this to the level it needs to be at you need to live close enough to the victims to turn this into a real encounter(s)

Reactions: hikawade and oibiscoito
Humiliationswitch said:

Hi sir, still playing this?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun

Last edited:
Reactions: VauxGuy and oibiscoito
yes please

i want try

im intrigued

Me too if I can

HI all

Users who are viewing this thread