• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Humiliation by TSA

• Thread startershareher2
  • Start date
S

shareher2

I am really into the humiliation caused by my very small cock. The ultimate public humiliation happened while I was traveling this past weekend. When going from New York to Ft. Lauderdale, I was told by TSA to enter the new body scanner at the security checkpoint.

Once inside the scanner, I believed that there was an electronic "fig leaf" that covered my crotch from being seen by the security agent monitoring the scans. Apparently, not so much. Because I am so small in the cock department, the agent was unable to see what he expected to see at my crotch and therefore had me taken in for a more "personal" strip search.

The agent that did the personal search had a hard time believing what he was/wasn't seeing and actually muttered under his breath something like "damn...where is it?" What an embarassing situation. Pity my wife wasn't there to see all of this, though I did tell her when I called her from the gate. On the flight I went in to the bathroom and jerked off from the humilation I had experienced.

If you are going to make stuff up, at least make it realistic...

When I'm having realistic fantasies I always imagine jmexpat bent over a barrel taking a huge dildo up his ass!

Hey fat boi nice to see you back flinging mud again. Why all the gay fantasies though, are you homosexual??

Electronic fig leaves sounds exciting, so if it is okay in a scanner, what about women wearing fig leaves on the street in warm weather for real?

if they did not do a few inspections each day, their jobs might disappear completely to the new technology. Random checking must not be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread