Humiliation

• Thread startertxcuck
  • Start date

txcuck

Cuckhold Wannabe
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hello,

I am just a single wannabe cuckold for right now but dream of changing that some day. In the mean time the idea of humiliation and ******** turn me on a lot. The idea of having to tell my friends and family that I either want to be a cuckold or already am one drive me wild.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, tinydicklett, kunafunguy and 2 others
txcuck said:
Hello,

I am just a single wannabe cuckold for right now but dream of changing that some day. In the mean time the idea of humiliation and ******** turn me on a lot. The idea of having to tell my friends and family that I either want to be a cuckold or already am one drive me wild.
looks like you were born a bitch already

Reactions: hotshared, mycheekyhotwife, ckc and 1 other person
Quite possible

Reactions: mycheekyhotwife
My ex wife made me a cuck. After our divorce I found out her family knew, so humiliating when her dad confronted me.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Murphs, Custer Laststand and 2 others
ckc said:
My ex wife made me a cuck. After our divorce I found out her family knew, so humiliating when her dad confronted me.
What was that like?

txcuck said:
What was that like?
humiliatng whn he siad i wasn't much of man letting her fuck other's. Then asking if i liked sucking dick , then i ended up sucking him, because he said if i didn't he'd teel my family and frinds all about it.

Reactions: Murphs, tinydicklett, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
ckc said:
humiliatng whn he siad i wasn't much of man letting her fuck other's. Then asking if i liked sucking dick , then i ended up sucking him, because he said if i didn't he'd teel my family and frinds all about it.
You dirty bitch ... were you wearing some pretty panties while you sucked him?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and midnightfapper
I am a cuck too, please degrade, cuck and humiliate me with her

full.jpg
nice tits.jpg
boobs.png
*****.jpg