• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hung African man for DC area ladies

• Thread starterdicklongwood05
  • Start date

dicklongwood05

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2007
new.photos.yahoo.com
Hot and hung college guy for the DC area ladies. I want to meet some area couples and single females to share some good times with, preferrably something that can be ongoing. If you're travelling through, I'd love to set something up with you as well though. Don't be shy now....

Attachments

• DSCF0263.JPG
    DSCF0263.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 704
  • DSCF0261.JPG
    DSCF0261.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 882
That cock is so stiff that you could hang a towel on it, and it might still be there an hour later.

very nice cock baby, damn it makes me wet

Like the look, you'd tear my uterus up with that hard dick...

i would be happy to kneel for that one

Gosh what a lovely cock. Like to take you in my mouth pls

My white gf

Really would like share my white gf
dicklongwood05 said:
Hot and hung college guy for the DC area ladies. I want to meet some area couples and single females to share some good times with, preferrably something that can be ongoing. If you're travelling through, I'd love to set something up with you as well though. Don't be shy now....

dicklongwood05 said:

I used to live near the DC area and can still get there if you'd like to meet up I'd love to play.

Users who are viewing this thread