• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband being fucked by a stranger bareback while wife serves him?

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
hi

Have you ever ofer from wife, she would love you being fucked in the ass with stranger you meet that night - the best in bar or stripclub and that when he wil be fucking you, she will serve the bull, by kissing him, rimming etc.?

If she didntm what if she give you such offer, would u agree? What would turn you on the most in this fantasy?
Nd9GcQ_Q4RzrbbnJiISOdWJzlvw3vywKtmXb6KvFQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Reactions: xswitch, EllenJames, joelhwood and 3 others
SubUltimateCouple said:
hi

Have you ever ofer from wife, she would love you being fucked in the ass with stranger you meet that night - the best in bar or stripclub and that when he wil be fucking you, she will serve the bull, by kissing him, rimming etc.?

If she didntm what if she give you such offer, would u agree? What would turn you on the most in this fantasy?
Love it.

Reactions: EllenJames
SubUltimateCouple said:
hi

Love it,and my wife love to watch me with men,i agreed like 14 years ago

Reactions: EllenJames
Would so be a bottom bitch

Reactions: EllenJames and WhiteMarried
Sissydad said:
Would so be a bottom bitch
Kind of want to get ******* as a fag bitch

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
SubUltimateCouple said:
hi

What always turn me on about it that it was my wife's idea

Reactions: ckc and EllenJames
oh yes I am a sub sissy bottom cd bimale

Reactions: WhiteMarried, EllenJames and joelhwood
oh, yes, mwm, bi, cd, wannabe cuck - would have loved for wife to agree to take a BBC lover who would pop both of our 'cherries'

Reactions: WhiteMarried and robbiewillskucku
EllenJames said:
oh, yes, mwm, bi, cd, wannabe cuck - would have loved for wife to agree to take a BBC lover who would pop both of our 'cherries'
BBC are the best

Users who are viewing this thread