• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband having an orgasm in front of wife and other bulls while being assfucked?

• Thread starterMywifehisslut
  • Start date

Mywifehisslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hi,

It is hubby's biggest fantasy, to be used in front of naked wife sucking other bulls in the ass by BBC really deep and rough. Other bulls that wife sucking dicks make fun of her and me. They even start laughing when suddenly i cum because of being assfucked. They laugh that i should try to be male ********** for that night and one of them brings wifes clothes. Make dress in it and make go outside the hotel room in it because they want to you use futher my wife.

What do you think about such plan of next wife's gangbang? Would you add something?

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, xswitch, Sharwyn and 28 others
Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

It is hubby's biggest fantasy, to be used in front of naked wife sucking other bulls in the ass by BBC really deep and rough. Other bulls that wife sucking dicks make fun of her and me. They even start laughing when suddenly i cum because of being assfucked. They laugh that i should try to be male ********** for that night and one of them brings wifes clothes. Make dress in it and make go outside the hotel room in it because they want to you use futher my wife.

What do you think about such plan of next wife's gangbang? Would you add something?
yes

Reactions: andy_mindi and HrdRob
Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

Sounds stimulating and would be a good experience.

Reactions: andy_mindi, Hugesmoothmncock, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Husband always squirts when he is being a gurl for our boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Maximan, xswitch and 16 others
That sounds hot! I have been pegged by the wife before and always an intense orgasm. Would be even hotter if it was a real cock in my ass while my wife was also getting fucked….

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, Lovasianladies, Bnwoslave and 6 others
Nothing to do with a gangbang, but I've always fantasized about cumming (hands free) from getting fucked in the ass.
Bonus points if the wife is watching, or if an audience is present.

I've been able to do it while being bound for a pegging, but would also like to experience it from a real cock.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, Maximan, xswitch and 5 others
Nazareth said:
Nothing to do with a gangbang, but I've always fantasized about cumming (hands free) from getting fucked in the ass.
Bonus points if the wife is watching, or if an audience is present.

I've been able to do it while being bound for a pegging, but would also like to experience it from a real cock.

776a_o.png

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Sharwyn, andy_mindi and 10 others
Anyone ever steal there wifes dildos and fuck themselves with them?

• Love
Reactions: dbdan13, Lovasianladies, Wyfwatcher and 4 others
Lucassjensen said:
I didn’t steal them,I bought them for her but really bought them for me.

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga, Lovasianladies, Wyfwatcher and 5 others
He doesn’t have to steal them, there is something about seeing your “straight” husband in pure ecstasy taking all 8” up his ass! This actually became the only sex he was allowed to have! As far as watching him get pounded by a bbc, I have never been there to witness it but I know for a fact he has been fucked numerous times by a few of my friends!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0978.MOV
    12.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: tutuburg, blkallover, Hosieryheaven and 18 others
Lucassjensen said:
Steal, no - use, yes

Reactions: HrdRob, rcmohawk, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
If a hung bbc told me he would use my wife like a ***** if I sucked his cock and took it up the ass, I’d agree in a heartbeat

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Icleanup, TwoCruzinfourbull, Dickered and 5 others
Lucassjensen said:
Yes, more times than I can count. At first it was too big for me, but with determination, practice, and LOTS of lube I was finally able to take all 8 thick inches. I was quite proud when I felt the fat silicone head pop past that last ring of muscle. I've even been able to cum hands free a few times, but not regulary...yet.

Reactions: CTdom, bitchboi, HrdRob and 4 others
Yes hub uses my dildos and has butt plugs to stay stretched. He also takes bull cock. In the below video captures, he takes a thick 9 inch cock while I watch and video. This guy usually cums at least 3 times without stopping so hub gets well filled. He does cum hands free with a big cock. I love it when hub comes first and the bull keeps on pounding and the cum runs out of his ass...

2 (2).jpg 7 (2).jpg 5 (2).jpg 8 (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xswitch, throwback, PDXFun2 and 4 others
geoffrey1963 said:
Yes, more times than I can count. At first it was too big for me, but with determination, practice, and LOTS of lube I was finally able to take all 8 thick inches. I was quite proud when I felt the fat silicone head pop past that last ring of muscle. I've even been able to cum hands free a few times, but not regulary...yet.
Does your wife watch or help out?

Reactions: Bnwoslave and HrdRob
Lucassjensen said:
I wouldn't say steal, we share a couple steel dildos. She uses them on me

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, HrdRob, rcmohawk and 1 other person
It is how I now achieve pleasure. I am only allowed to cum while being fucked and yes my wife has watched many times. She always laughs at me when I cum that way. Tells me that is my natural way and the way it should be

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, Sissychas, littlewilly and 4 others
result

u1000 (8).jpg

• Love
Reactions: fk2546, HrdRob, xswitch and 6 others
Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

I would add a lot of verbal humiliation from your wife as you are getting fucked.

"Honey, suck that cock to get it nice and hard before he fucks you. Don't suck too long because I want that load in your ass, not in your mouth. How does that big cock feel in your ass? Is it deep enough? Be a good cuck and take it nice and deep. Enjoy it because it's the only fucking you will ever get. That pathetic thing you call a cock will never make it in my pussy."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: CTdom, xswitch, throwback and 5 others
Lucassjensen said:
I stole my son's 23 year old girlfriend 8" purple dildo and fucked myself with it

Reactions: Goodmanj, Wantcucked, natasnaikul and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread