Husband in Charge

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Husbands, when you share your wife with other men, do you ever take the initiative, make the arrangements, pick the guy to fuck her. etc.?

I see no reason why the husband cannot pick the guys to fuck his wife, then make all the arrangements for where and when it happens. I believe it is a lot "safer" when the husband knows the other guy and the other guy understands that he is getting to fuck the wife only with the husband's permission.

I do speak from experience on this one. I had a very good friend with whom I had traded pussy-photos of our wives. We both admitted how turned-on we were by the idea of fucking each others' wives, and of letting each other fuck our own wives.

He was the first to arrange the situation where I visited in their home, and after seeing his wife naked for a few hours, he told her he wanted her to let me fuck her, so we went into the bedroom and I did fuck her while he watched.

Another time, he visited my wife and me, and I told my wife I wanted her to let him see her naked since I had looked at his wife. She did, and he and I undressed too. When she saw how big his cock was, she didn't have to be instructed further. Then I watched as he fucked her.

I believe it is the "way it ought to be" for husbands to pick the guys who fuck their wives, then be right there while it happenes.

Does anyone agree?

I often find the guys for her.

When we use to be in swinging I use to pick some of the guys as well as encourage her on those she liked....I also would respond to all mail,set up social meetings with those she was interested in meeting and if it all came together I would watch her enjoy herself :)