Husband Wanted To Be Cucked And Is Now Acting Weird. Wtf?!

• Thread starterSexiMexi
  • Start date
Thank you all for the compliments.

I told my husband last night that he went down on me right after I wiped the other guy's cum off me. He thinks I'm messing with him. Sorry honey. It's true!

Reactions: baddy145, Nazareth and Geglu
Hi Ms. SexiMexi,

Thank you for the update! You've obviously made good progress with both your cuckold husband and your lover.
SexiMexi said:
So, we [my cuckold and I] finally had our friend [my lover] over and tried the cage thing. It worked pretty well. I had my husband put it on when I started to get ready.
Very good....
SexiMexi said:
I wanted to run the show, since that seemed to work better last time.
Yes, I think you're on the right track with that. For a web site and book on this subject, see:

Elise Sutton’s guide for loving female authority:
Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (297 pp., softcover).
SexiMexi said:
He was surprised I wanted him to wear it hours before our guy came over. I had him watch me get ready while I told him how excited I was to fuck the other guy again. It felt a little mean but I actually enjoyed it a little.....
Indeed. Your cuckold should have been grateful you only required him to wear his cock cage for a few hours in advance of your lover's arrival....
SexiMexi said:
My husband said he didn't want the other guy to know he's wearing a cage and made me promise not to tell him. He said its immasculating and wanted it to be our secret. So I respected that.
That was very kind of you (for the time being)....
SexiMexi said:
It was fun to watch him try to adjust it when he started to get hard.
Which revealed his true feelings about you requiring him to wear a cock cage....
SexiMexi said:
Our guy came over and we all drank. The boys more than me. My stud fucked me on the couch, as usual, while husband drank and watched. I could tell he was going crazy wearing [his cock cage]. He wanted to jack off so badly!
His cock cage did its job....
SexiMexi said:
It had been awhile since I fucked our friend, so I was super into it. So much so that I squirted for the first time in a loooong time. I can't make myself squirt; it takes just the right touch which [my lover] did so well. I soaked him!
Great! CONGRATULATIONS for being so turned-on you squirted; i.e., female ejaculated, during your orgasm. That's super-sexual. If you would like to learn to do that more regularly when you fuck your lover(s), see:

DVD: Sundahl, Deborah, 2002, How to Female Ejaculate: All women have the anatomy to ejaculate!

Book: Sundahl, Deborah, 2003, Female Ejaculation & the G-Spot (Hunter House Publishers, 217 pp., softcover)
SexiMexi said:
My husband was stunned because he'd never seen it [before].
Perhaps he didn't even know that women can ejaculate....
SexiMexi said:
..... I had my stud take his condom off and come on the outside of my pussy. I then excused myself to clean up and told my husband to follow. I wiped the cum with a cloth and unlocked him. I warned him not to come on or in me because I wasn't done with the other guy. Turns out it wasn't an issue. He was more ***** than I realized. He went down on me forgetting [my lover's] cum was just covering me. I didn't say anything. I stroked his cock while he ate me which made him come A TON all over the bed. Then, he **********.
Very good. Cleaning up your pussy (and asshole, if need be) with his tongue after you fuck a lover is definitely among your husband's duties as your cuckold. You have him on the right track. And, he should have been grateful that you were kind enough to masturbate him to a climax while he was doing so....
SexiMexi said:
I spent the rest of the night drinking and fucking my boy toy in the other room. It was great!
That's good to hear, Ms. SexiMexi....
SexiMexi said:
The next day husband was butt hurt that he missed more sex, and that I'm a squirter and didn't tell him. He's been asking me and asking me how he can make [me do that].
Perhaps you should suggest your cuckold order the above DVD and book on that subject for you (and pay for it himself).

Congratulations again for your successful night with your lover, Ms. SexiMexi, while dealing with your cuckold husband successfully at the same time.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: Krprice58
SexiMexi said:
Here's some of the shower pics I had my husband send to my boy toy:).
Thank you for posting your photos, Ms. SexiMexi. You're a hot and gorgeous woman! You deserve all the lovers you can handle. Your cuckold should be grateful that you agreed to take him as your husband.

well you should reverse cuckhold him. Like you hook up with guy smaller than his and not enjoying it while he watches

SexiMexi said:
Here's some of the shower pics I had my husband send my boy toy:)

IMG_2815.PNG IMG_2816.PNG IMG_2817.PNG
Oh My God! What a beautiful and sexy woman you are. Lady I hope you get all the big dick that your hot little pussy wants. For you deserve it when and where you want it. THANK YOU FOR LETTING US SEE MORE OF YOUR HEAVENLY BODY. Congratulations. okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu
rafaelnadal said:
well you should reverse cuckhold him. Like you hook up with guy smaller than his and not enjoying it while he watches
Hook up with a small dick guy so I won't enjoy it? Why would I do that?

Reactions: toolman2c
I hope you don't mind asking, but how you feel towards your husband currently? How big (and important) part of your life he is? Do you still see him same way or have you lost some respect?

@SexiMexi

You should not go out of your way to seek out a smaller dick guy as suggested by @rafaelnadal unless your seeking to humiliate your husband in some creative manner. Some years ago, my than wife allowed one of our mutual friends to fuck her and she knew before hand that he had a much smaller cock than me as I am about 8-cut and he was much short yet had descent girth considering his size. When it came to sexual partners outside of our marriage she was very much into overly confident alpha types that thought they were god's gift to women. So after our mutual friend went through a divorce, my wife gave in to him and let him have a shot with her to see if he could match his alpha ego!

Were I am going with this is that this mutual friend of ours enhanced his level of flirting into full blown foreplay in my presence. So for an evening and into the following morning he and my wife were the couple while I took on the role as the tag-along friend. The three of us went out for dinner together and come back to our home for some extended adult time. While I will not hijack the thread with all the details, I will say that he did bring her to a quick orgasm followed up by series of them during their first session together. While the two of them were in a recovery phase, I prepared some drinks and light snacks while the two continues to be the couple and have very open dialog. One of the most humbling or maybe even humiliating parts of the night was when my than wife told our mutual friend that he actually did bring her to an orgasm quicker than I had ever done. So I can tell you that size is not everything, at times it is more about attitude and how an alpha type man approaches sexual encounters. Yes for some women, they see it all about the size while other women see it being about the overall attitude.

You may never see your husband the same way again once you have been with another truly alpha type man. What is your goal and what is yours husbands goal?

SS

Reactions: toolman2c and peter3811
Please start a thread and share them!
I have similar interests and experience, so I would especially love to hear them.
And I'd bet plenty of others will feel the same!

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
So it is the weekend did you have any adult fun this weekend? Do you care to share?

SquirmingSub said:
@SexiMexi

...... ehanced his level of flirting into full blown foreplay in my presence.

SS

I luv this thread I'm getting a good education but the quote above is exactly what I'm looking to get into.

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
SexiMexi said:
Hook up with a small dick guy so I won't enjoy it? Why would I do that?
So he feel superior than your cuck. Its not about you anymore its about him now. So you dont have to enjoy it you just need to make him feel superior etc.

rafaelnadal said:
So he feel superior than your cuck. Its not about you anymore its about him now. So you dont have to enjoy it you just need to make him feel superior etc.
What are you talking about? Why isn't it about me at all? It's about all of us. And it isn't important I enjoy myself? Ok you knuckle dragger it isn't the Stone Age any more. I won't do anything that I'm not comfortable with and am not enjoying.

SexiMexi said:
What are you talking about? Why isn't it about me at all? It's about all of us. And it isn't important I enjoy myself? Ok you knuckle dragger it isn't the Stone Age any more. I won't do anything that I'm not comfortable with and am not enjoying.
Awright.... I like it.

Your experience and situation is similar to a movie which is coming in February.... Search " Permission" in Google. It is coming out on weekend before Valentine's day.... You should take your husband to watch it... It might answer the question s and concern s your husband and you have

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
SexiMexi said:
Here's some of the shower pics I had my husband send my boy toy:)

IMG_2815.PNG IMG_2816.PNG IMG_2817.PNG

Sexy

SexiMexi said:

You clearly said that your husband changed.
You need to make him comfortable first then you can continue doing anything you guys want.

Sexi, how are things going. A lot of us on the site are interested in how things are going.

Must admit I am very excited about being cucked but scared how I will feel, hope o act better than the man in the original post

Reactions: purplejoys