Husband Wanted To Be Cucked And Is Now Acting Weird. Wtf?!

• Thread starterSexiMexi
  • Start date
Hi Ms. SexiMexi,

Thanks for the update!
SexiMexi said:
Indy you nailed it when you said he [my cuckold] needs a role. ....
Yes — IndyHubby has given you some good advice.
SexiMexi said:
We set up to have our guy come over and I had yet another heart to heart with hubby. He assured me this is what he wants, he just wants to feel “needed.” He doesn’t like feeling like I wouldn’t notice if he left the room. Quite honestly I wouldn’t notice because he’s left the room before and I had no idea.
That's very reasonable. When your lover comes over, you need to focus on him and your own orgasms.
SexiMexi said:
I told him having him there watching is vital because without him it’s just sex with some guy. Boring. The talk went on and on, but that’s the jist of it. I told him I’ll tey to involve him more but it’ll be more of a role of servitude. He told me that’s perfect. When we started I thought I’d just fuck some other guys, I had no idea it’d be this much work! My god!
This too is very reasonable. If you expect... i.e., demand... your husband play a role of servitude, that will play into his need to be humiliated AND be less work for you.
SexiMexi said:
So, the day before our guy came over I put his cage on. That night, I worked him up by walking around the house naked and instead of going to yoga, I did it at home wearing very little. He paid close attention. After my shower, I FaceTimed our friend and we masturbated together. I didn’t tell my husband we were doing that, I just did it. He watched in silence. We went to bed that night with his balls aching.
Very good. The longer you keep your cuckold in his chastity device, the longer you will be able to tease him by (as you say) walking around in the nude, and calling your lover to "FaceTime" him, which you can also do in the nude — with your cuckold watching — while you and your lover masturbate (in effect) in front of him.
SexiMexi said:
When he got home from work the next day, he cleaned our place while I showered and got ready. I told him our drinks shouldn’t be empty and if he chose not to do what I said, I wouldn’t be getting him off later. .
Excellent. A large part of your cuckold's role should be to do much (or all) of the housework for you, so you will have sufficient time and energy to meet and fuck your lover. I suggest making a chart listing his housework tasks down the left side, and days across the top (Sun.-Mon.-Tue.-....). Then, require him to check off each task when he completes it each day. Across the bottom of the chart, you can then give him a grade: F, D, C, B, A, for his housework for that day. Then, I suggest punishment (a pants-down, over-your-knees spanking, or extra days in his chastity device) each Sunday, with severity in proportion to his housework inadequacy the week before, thus playing into his need to be humiliated by you. As he becomes accustomed to doing the housework, you can add to his list of tasks on the left side of the chart.
SexiMexi said:
Our guy arrived. I had hubby sit close to us, and would go from sucking dick to kissing hubby, back and forth.
Very nice....
SexiMexi said:
While [my lover] was fucking me, I had hubby hold my legs, kiss me, etc. At one point I was in the 69 with our guy and had hubby lick my ass. It was amazing having those two tongues on me at once!
Excellent! That was very creative.
SexiMexi said:
Our big dick stud came, then pulled the condom off and came on my pussy again. This time I didn’t give hubby any privacy. I had him go down on me right then and there. He licked that cum up and expected me to take care of him. I didn’t. I tested hubby’s resolve and had round two with our guy.
Also excellent! Your cuckold did his job, which was to clean up your pussy with his tongue after your lover ejaculated in you. And, satisfying yourself again with your lover (while leaving your cuckold in his cock cage) was the appropriate thing to do.
SexiMexi said:
I told hubby to take care of himself because I was too tired. I pulled the key out, he paused but listened. He pulled his pants down in front of our guy and showed his cage. It was a lot for hubby but he did well! Hubby jerked off while we watched which was a total mind fuck for him. He came so quick and so much!
Awright.....
SexiMexi said:
Anyway, that was the extent of my humiliating tactics. He’s been really good the past couple days, so I think we found our niche.
Yes, it sounds like your humiliation strategy is paying off.
SexiMexi said:
I guess I should step it up next time!
Next time, after you fuck your lover, you might consider queening your cuckold. That is, tell him to lie down on his back, in the nude except for his chastity device, then mount his face and ride his nose and mouth, requiring him to lick out and swallow all the cum and back-flow from your pussy. As you continue to ride his face, you may be able to bring yourself to another orgasm. And, your lover may find it so hot he gets hard again, so you can fuck him again.

Also, you might consider keeping your cuckold in his chastity device for more extended periods, and requiring him to satisfy you by giving you cunilingus and kissing your ass and giving you analingus. Some women find they can orgasm from analingus — perhaps you will find you are among them. You could, for instance, require your cuckold to wake you up each morning by kissing your ass (while wearing his chastity device). That could also become an alternative form of (humiliating) sexual gratification for him. A married man elsewhere in this forum, who is kept in a cock-cage full-time by his wife, put it this way. When he and his buddy go to a bar, his buddy looks at the women's legs and thinks about putting his cock in their pussies. He, however, looks at the women's legs and thinks about sucking and licking their pussies.
SexiMexi said:
Thanks for all the advice!
Hey — you're welcome, Ms. SexiMexi.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: Knk069
Great job Sexi!! It sounds like things are on the right track. Keep it up and don't get discouraged if hubby occasionally slips back a little. He is hooked. Stepping it up should not be a problem. Extended cage time before and after could work.

BTW, your husband is so lucky! You are his fantasy that came true. I think he knows that now.

Last edited:
So cool to talk with real hotwifes here ;)

I think you don't have to feel bad, your husband asked for that. Continue fucking the other guy, he will liked, if he complain, tell him that he is a cuck. That is something that I would like to hear if I was him.

Have you done your lover bareback yet?
If not please do and have hubby lick you clean.

Reactions: toolman2c and Bdsub
SexiMexi said:
Thanks for the comments! This whole situation pisses me off. He's literally been asking for years and he couldn't even watch the whole way through. Now I'm all in and want to keep going! I asked him last night if there's anything we can do to get him over this insecurity. I suggested he not jack off until I'm done with the other guy to keep his head straight. Have any husbands out there struggled at first then gotten past it?

You have two options. One, go back to the marriage that you had before this experience and chalk it up to something you tried that didn't quite work out. No hard feelings on either side. You had a fun night. He didn't. Move on.

Or.... Truly cuckold him. Sit him down and inform - don't ask, him that you are now a hot wife. You will fuck anyone you want, when you want. It is now his job to create an environment for you that allows you to feel safe and loved within the marriage, and sexy, desired, and fulfilled outside of it. If he doesn't support this....leave him. He will support it. Guaranteed. Any husband that allowed it the first time secretly wants it to continue but is worried that it will make him look weak to you if he does. He needs you to control this. Wants you too.

Your call .

sissyforuse said:
Your hubby wanted to have other guys fuck you. Its not just some cuckold fantasies. After much insistance from hubby this really happened. Nothing will take this away or change what took place. She has had another guy fuck her. And she enjoyed it. Know another guy had made her feel good.
Sexi shouldnt be expected to stop now because her hubby is jellious.it was because what he wanted and begged for.
Sexi needs to now take charge and put her hubby into his place, and tell him you wanted it you got it, and its not going to stop. She and her lover need to now make the

This is as i have saide before. This isn't a game, its your new lifestyle. Not just fantasies as some assume.
If cuck hubby dont want your rules, then tell him theres the door. You are the one in charge, hubby must be required to do anything you say to do regardless, no exceptions. He wanted this, now he got it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Bdsub
Mrs. SexiMexi,
The genie is out of the bottle. I suggest that you have him lean against the head board of the bed and you lean against him so that he can play with you tits and watch you suck one guy's cock while being fucked by another. It is one of my favorite positions and I feel like I am part of the fun. I get a great view of his cock in her mouth and can look down and see the other one pounding her pussy, he needs to get involved. I love it when guys thank me for letting them fuck my wife and telling me what a great cock sucker she is. My wife is not going to quit fucking other guys any time soon and neither are you. I am happy for both of you.

Reactions: Robert257a
sissyforuse said:
This is as i have saide before. This isn't a game, its your new lifestyle. Not just fantasies as some assume.
If cuck hubby dont want your rules, then tell him theres the door. You are the one in charge, hubby must be required to do anything you say to do regardless, no exceptions. He wanted this, now he got it.

This is absolutely true. He didn't get here by accident. It's what he truly wants. Impose your will .