• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husband wants me shared

• Thread starterann49curiousmwf
  • Start date
Looking good I wouldn't turn it down.

how could you ask such a question- you are so hot

baby let me give u some of this dick

Thanks for all your nice comments. The fantasy hasn't come true yet.but as soon as I get over my case of nerves, I sure want to try

with a cunt like that,you would look good with a bbc in it. go for it

There would be massive traffic jams if you walked naked down the main street. No one would get to work until after lunchtime. Even the Police would not arrest you.

ann49curiousmwf said:
Thanks for all your nice comments. The fantasy hasn't come true yet.but as soon as I get over my case of nerves, I sure want to try

You weren't nervous when you posted your naked body for men to judge - lets go girl.

I would love to join you. I am from KCMO.

Come to Ohio and let me get you blacktized properly!

What An Azz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds great sweetie? where you curently reside incase you do not mind me asking sgood looking.

Shut up and get fucked

We are in NC

What you say is true. I guess it is flattering to heard it from other guys though

You are one hot lady- enjoy what ever cums your way

Anna your an exceptionall hot mature lady, and they are the best fuck by miles. Would love to assist you lol.

Nah, she'd even manage to make a flamin' Damon switch back to the home team, Thawks! That's how sexy she is.......

Will & Eve said:
this question gets asked in about every third "wife pic" thread so it deserves a "Frequently asked questions" style answer:

YES.

There is virtually no such thing as a woman who, if she posts her picture here, will not get a string of men saying "Damn right!"

IF such a woman should appear, it's virtually certain she's either:

1. Over 300 pounds
2. sporting a rash the size of Detroit
4. has a hairy back

I say all this in fun, but seriously - "Am I the kind of woman a blakc man would want?" is, almost always, a nonsense question - Black men are as varied in their tastes as any other man....some like the BBW, some like the slender, some like the young "hardbodies" and some like the MILF who is a bit rounder, some like blonds, some redheads, some brunettes...I'm sure some like em bald.

In short, if you want BBC, there's a BBC out there that wants you - get busy!

:D

VERY WELL SPOKEN!!!!

BTW....:clap: on the pics

You definately look great, and i would love to break you guys into it
and she is definately blk ready. where you guys reside ia m nyc ever vacationainig y
you can contact and we could have some fun.

Users who are viewing this thread