• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husbands Take Control LP3

• Thread starterzibzob
  • Start date

zibzob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
In our 3rd visit to the Lincoln Party I had decided to turn the tables on my wife. I contacted a few of the other husbands about an idea I had. They all agreed and we decided to put a new plan into action.
We arrived at the party and had our usual good time mingling with the other couples. Then just before 9:00 the husbands went into action. first we locked the elevator access to the top floor so Abe could not come in, then we brought out some items we had hidden in the rooms. It was 9:00 and the women were looking around puzzled , as were the bulls.
Derrick spoke first. "There's been a change of plans tonight" he said.
"We're going to ask that all the wives please gather in the middle of the room"
Our wives got up and the black men stood and stared, still wearing the shackles and chains that was our custom.
Then I asked the wives to get undressed and get in a pile on the floor. They immediately began laughing at me. I brought out the black leather whip I had been hiding from behind my back and demanded their cooperation.
Our wives began slowly undressing. They were trying not to look at one another. Until now all the sex had taken place behind closed doors and none of the women were in the same room. Tonight would be different.
Derrick told them to lie down so there bodies overlapped each others.
They did as they were told. I looked over at the bulls and they were enjoying this new development. As our wives lay naked upon each other, we walked around the circle of white bodies and casually dragged our whips along their bodies.
I gave the black men bottles of oil and asked them to begin massaging our wives. Each man took his bottle and moved toward the pile of beautiful white flesh. They began to rub oil into our wives feet and calves. Some started slowly at the thighs and worked their way quickly up.
The husbands had taken control and this was a mesmerizing sight to behold. All 12 of our wives, their bodies comingling being rubbed with warm oil by their black lovers. Some of the wives were silent, still shy about being in front of other women. Some were loudly moaning and getting into it.
I knelt down in front of my wife and told her I wanted her to kiss Michaels wife. My wife looked scared. She had never in all the years I've known her seemed the least bit interested in other women. Never even made a comment about another woman being pretty. "I'm not asking" I demanded. She pulled herself forward and got close to Seraina. Seraina was moaning because one of the bulls had his fingers teasing the outside of her clit. She leaned forward to meet my wife. Michael came closer as did all the husbands.
I loved the feeling of corrupting my wife. I stroked myself when her soft lips devoured Serainas. Michael whispered to me. "This was a great fucking idea. This is something I never thought I'd see." "Me either" I told him.
One of the black men had managed to remove his pants and was preparing to fuck Daves wife, an incredible blonde. Three of us that had whips descended on him. We held our whips close to his cock and informed him he wouldn't be needing that tonight. He looked puzzled. "Keep rubbing her" her husband said. His black hands slowly fondled her asshole and her pussy, then he slid them in.
Now other husbands had demanded that their wives kiss other wives. They did as they were told. I had to sit down in a chair to take all this in. The sight of our wives in a writhing pile of oiled flesh being fingered by their lovers
and kissing and fondling each other for the first time sent all the blood to my cock and I was light headed.
"Everybody up!" Stan said. "Let's go to our rooms" The men all picked the bull that would follow them. The wives had no say. It wouldn't matter anyway because we had agreed that the black men would not be released from their shackles and they would not be allowed to fuck our wives. They would only be allowed to watch us. Tonight was our night.
When we got to our room. I told my wife that I was going to fuck her and she could only touch her lover when my cock was inside her.
"Then hurry up and fuck me" she demanded.
I asked Tyrone to lick my wifes pussy for awhile. I kneeled over my wife and dropped my cock in her mouth. I moved close to her pussy so I could smell her while he was eating her. " Is she wet" I asked. "She's ready" he told me. I moved around and pulled my wife into me and he quickly moved to her side and began kissing her. "I wanted you so bad tonight" she whispered.
"I know" he said. I rolled her over and he laid back in front of her so she could suck his massive cock. I fucked her from behind and heard something I wasn't prepared for. She had begun to weep. With his cock in her mouth I was hearing her crying.
"What's wrong, I thought you'd like it if I was forceful?" I asked her.
" I need him! I've waited a whole month for this!" she said.
"Allright" I said. I got on my back and asked her to mount me.
I slid my cock in and held her. "Tyrone I want you to take her from behind with me inside of her"
"Shit" Tyrone said. He quickly moved behind my wife and sank his cock in her. The feeling was incredible. My cock inside my wife being pressed against her as he drove into her. I hung on to her but he pulled her head up and kissed her two inches from my face. She hungrily licked and tried to suck his tongue into her mouth. The feeling of her wet pussy and his huge cock rubbing against me had me cumming in less than two minutes.
His cock continued to slam in and out of my wife while my cock slipped out. Now he was taking her hard and deep. The way she liked it. The way she needed it. Then he screamed and shot his load inside her. She was smiling. She looked so beautiful with the dried tears shining on her face. Her body was oiled and shining.
I asked him not to tell anyone I had wimped out and allowed him to fuck her. He said he wouldn't. He thanked me and told me how wild it was to feel both of our cocks in her. I agreed and told him we should do it again next month.

Users who are viewing this thread