• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husbands who discovered wife was cheating and get off on it now

• Thread startershe_cheated
  • Start date

she_cheated

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2008
I'm looking for husbands who have had a similar experience. My wife is a pretty, blonde, blue/grey eyes, freckles, 5'4", 140 lbs., 36D-28-40. She works in sales for a big company. Years ago I was snooping on her laptop one night and discovered a folder of saved e-mails to and from two of her co-workers, both of whom she had been fucking (separately) while on business trips. One was an English guy in his late 30's, and the other was a 27-year old stud, very good looking, muscular, huge cock, former college football player with a reputation for enjoying pretty much any woman he wanted. There were also some diary-type entries in which she recounted some of their hottest sessions and talked about her feelings, some about her guilt for cheating, but even more about how hot it all was, how turned on she was by them, their skills, their bodies, their (both apparently large) cocks. It was also obvious she had been pretty slutty and submissive with them, much more so than ever with me, and had done things we have never done.

At first I was totally shocked, hurt, then very angry for quite a while. I confronted her and for months we talked about it, argued, debated whether we should stay together. She was afraid I would leave her and begged forgiveness and vowed that those relationships were over, it was out of her system and nothing like it would ever happen again. In the course of all that, to restore trust, I felt like I had to know every single thing that happened, down to the smallest detail, about every one of their many hot fuck and suck sessions: where they went, what they drank, what songs they danced to at the bar, what the hotel room was like, what they were wearing, who took off whose clothes, what their bodies were like, a detailed description of their cocks, every step of the whole encounter, everything they said to her, everything they did, every position, every orgasm.

As the initial shock and anger started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing - the humiliation of these men seducing and taking my wife behind my back for years. I have been jerking off constantly thinking about all those hot hotel fuck sessions, imagining these studs plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids, fucking her face, smacking her big ass, calling her names, watching her big tits swinging as they ram her, cumming on her tits and face. It's hard to put into words how intensely the whole thing turns me on.

I'd like to hear from husbands who have experienced anything similar, or would like to discuss this topic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, CrowRaven and 30 others
My wife cheated a few times before we made the transition to cuckolding then me becoming a sissy. I finally realized I was more turned on by hearing about her sexual exploits, watching her get fucked and then being used like a ***** than I was actually fucking her or women in general.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Cuckwannabeee, ashley71 and 14 others
My ex wife did it to me, cheated. She was fucking her old bf and older frind of her dad's when we dated. I found out, after we married. Like you, argued and i was hurt, humiliated, and wanted to split up. but deep down, i didn't.
We had moved to new town for my job when it all came out. I spent one night in motel...but we really could not afford me to do that, so came back........ slept on couch 2 nights with her pleading for me to come to bed....
When we finally talked calmly about it, she said " it was just sex",, "she loved me but she could not refuse her ex bf."
Weeks later, things had calmed down, and we had made love a couple of times... then he was telling me about sucking her ex boyfriend, what his dick was like, as she stroked me.....then she had me jerk myself and told me he was bigger. The she called her friend, our new neighbor, "oh yes, you were right, he is masturbating now since i told him" then i came. She said "he jsut came on himself......."
Turns out neighbor girl was cucking her husband,,,,the 3 of them convinced me to try letting her see other men. Wife and her friend planned her telling me, and getting me hard, hearing how she sucked his dick,,,and that he was bigger than me,,,,
Like you, i ended up a cuck for her, and so aroused other men use her mouth and pussy .

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ashley71, toolman, Lovasianladies and 19 others
she_cheated said:
As the initial shock and anger started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing — the humiliation of these men seducing and taking my wife behind my back for years. I have been jerking off constantly thinking about all those hot hotel fuck sessions, imagining these studs plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids.....
Feeling turned on and beating your weenie while thinking about your wife's extramarital fucking is completely appropriate. But, how do you know your three kids are actually YOUR three kids, not the three kids of your sexy wife and one or both of her lovers....?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman2c, hairbear1954 and 3 others
They're boys and they all look distinctly like me and nothing like them.

Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, toolman2c and 2 others
she_cheated said:
They're boys and they all look distinctly like me and nothing like them.
Good.

Reactions: toolman2c and crt
My wife, who is 5'3" and, shall we say, cuddly, was in her early 40s when she decided to take evening woodwork classes. One evening, a co-worker of hers turned up to give her a lift as she had some materials she needed to take with her. Another night she returned home with bruises on her upper arms. Over time, her attitude towards me changed in subtle ways. She also became more critical and sex with her stopped. After a few months of this I asked her if she was having an affair and she admitted she was. I was devastated, more by the cheating than by the fact that another guy was fucking her. I'd always wanted to watch her being fucked and she knew that. She even used that as a justification for cheating on me while making it clear I would not get to watch. She said her boyfriend, the co-worker who had visited, had a cock that would make any woman happy, he was really big and filled her up where she couldn't even feel my little cock when it was inside her. She also made it clear that if I wanted to stay married to her I had to let her see her boyfriend whenever she wanted and to never criticise him or her in any way. I agreed.

She told me they usually fucked in his Land Rover but had fucked in our bed one lunchtime while I was at work and had stayed in a hotel overnight when I was away on business. On that last occasion they fucked four times.

The affair didn't last much longer. I don't think he was ok with me knowing and wanting to watch them together if I ever got the chance. They had arranged to stay at an hotel but her never turned up leaving her standing at the side of the road. She was devastated. Later she told me that they had had bareback sex and she thought she might be pregnant. It was a false alarm.

For 28 years I've imagined him on top sinking his large cock into her cunt, could picture it in my head. I've felt pretty useless sex-wise ever since though that didn't stop me fucking her 100s of times in the intervening years. It also reawakened in me a desire to submit to other men and i have actively pursued that, mainly on-line. The thought of being used they way my wife was really turned me on, it still does even though I now know she edited what she told me at the time.

A few months ago the subject came up again and she told me what (she says) really happened. She had decided to go to the woodwork classes and when she went to enrol her co-worker was there. She decided that meant he fancied her and she invited him to have sex with her. They fucked just the once in his Land Rover and, apart from the stay in the hotel (the same in both versions) all the other times they fucked they did it in our bed during their lunch breaks. Most importantly, she told me, she was always the one on top, she wanted to be in control and to make sure she came every time. She also said she had bareback sex because she wanted to really enjoy his hard cock inside her.

Either way, it is still hot and I told her I was proud of her for fucking on her own terms and if she wanted to do it again I'd still like to watch. She grinned from ear to ear but didn't let on whether or not she's been fucking other guys since.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, couplegr2017 and 10 others
johnmasters said:
My wife, who is 5'3" and, shall we say, cuddly, was in her early 40s when she decided to take evening woodwork classes. One evening, a co-worker of hers turned up to give her a lift as she had some materials she needed to take with her. Another night she returned home with bruises on her upper arms. Over time, her attitude towards me changed in subtle ways. She also became more critical and sex with her stopped. After a few months of this I asked her if she was having an affair and she admitted she was. I was devastated, more by the cheating than by the fact that another guy was fucking her. I'd always wanted to watch her being fucked and she knew that. She even used that as a justification for cheating on me while making it clear I would not get to watch. She said her boyfriend, the co-worker who had visited, had a cock that would make any woman happy, he was really big and filled her up where she couldn't even feel my little cock when it was inside her. She also made it clear that if I wanted to stay married to her I had to let her see her boyfriend whenever she wanted and to never criticise him or her in any way. I agreed.

She told me they usually fucked in his Land Rover but had fucked in our bed one lunchtime while I was at work and had stayed in a hotel overnight when I was away on business. On that last occasion they fucked four times.

The affair didn't last much longer. I don't think he was ok with me knowing and wanting to watch them together if I ever got the chance. They had arranged to stay at an hotel but her never turned up leaving her standing at the side of the road. She was devastated. Later she told me that they had had bareback sex and she thought she might be pregnant. It was a false alarm.

For 28 years I've imagined him on top sinking his large cock into her cunt, could picture it in my head. I've felt pretty useless sex-wise ever since though that didn't stop me fucking her 100s of times in the intervening years. It also reawakened in me a desire to submit to other men and i have actively pursued that, mainly on-line. The thought of being used they way my wife was really turned me on, it still does even though I now know she edited what she told me at the time.

A few months ago the subject came up again and she told me what (she says) really happened. She had decided to go to the woodwork classes and when she went to enrol her co-worker was there. She decided that meant he fancied her and she invited him to have sex with her. They fucked just the once in his Land Rover and, apart from the stay in the hotel (the same in both versions) all the other times they fucked they did it in our bed during their lunch breaks. Most importantly, she told me, she was always the one on top, she wanted to be in control and to make sure she came every time. She also said she had bareback sex because she wanted to really enjoy his hard cock inside her.

Either way, it is still hot and I told her I was proud of her for fucking on her own terms and if she wanted to do it again I'd still like to watch. She grinned from ear to ear but didn't let on whether or not she's been fucking other guys since.
That's a great story, smoking hot. Hit me up to chat.

Reactions: toolman, DaveJ, MsPAWGandhubby and 1 other person
my catholic wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling . she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a few months. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, and i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group.

The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for over 3 years now.

she has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly thinking about her cheating on me.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, couplegr2017 and 18 others
she_cheated said:
I'm looking for husbands who have had a similar experience. My wife is a pretty, blonde, blue/grey eyes, freckles, 5'4", 140 lbs., 36D-28-40. She works in sales for a big company. Years ago I was snooping on her laptop one night and discovered a folder of saved e-mails to and from two of her co-workers, both of whom she had been fucking (separately) while on business trips. One was an English guy in his late 30's, and the other was a 27-year old stud, very good looking, muscular, huge cock, former college football player with a reputation for enjoying pretty much any woman he wanted. There were also some diary-type entries in which she recounted some of their hottest sessions and talked about her feelings, some about her guilt for cheating, but even more about how hot it all was, how turned on she was by them, their skills, their bodies, their (both apparently large) cocks. It was also obvious she had been pretty slutty and submissive with them, much more so than ever with me, and had done things we have never done.

At first I was totally shocked, hurt, then very angry for quite a while. I confronted her and for months we talked about it, argued, debated whether we should stay together. She was afraid I would leave her and begged forgiveness and vowed that those relationships were over, it was out of her system and nothing like it would ever happen again. In the course of all that, to restore trust, I felt like I had to know every single thing that happened, down to the smallest detail, about every one of their many hot fuck and suck sessions: where they went, what they drank, what songs they danced to at the bar, what the hotel room was like, what they were wearing, who took off whose clothes, what their bodies were like, a detailed description of their cocks, every step of the whole encounter, everything they said to her, everything they did, every position, every orgasm.

As the initial shock and anger started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing - the humiliation of these men seducing and taking my wife behind my back for years. I have been jerking off constantly thinking about all those hot hotel fuck sessions, imagining these studs plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids, fucking her face, smacking her big ass, calling her names, watching her big tits swinging as they ram her, cumming on her tits and face. It's hard to put into words how intensely the whole thing turns me on.

I'd like to hear from husbands who have experienced anything similar, or would like to discuss this topic.

https://volafile.org/r/1w97bz8zw

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and carbex
gbhl44 said:
my catholic wife had been faithful for most of our marriage. she was a virgin when we got married and, until about 4 years or so ago, i believe that she had never even seen or touched another man's cock.

A few years back, i started to experience sexual performance issues at the same time that my wife's sex drive started to increase dramatically. my wife told me that she needed counseling to cope with the situation and started going to the our parish priest for counseling . she ended up sleeping with the priest behind my back for a few months. this was also the time that she was studying for her masters in theology, and i assume that younger guys were hitting on her at her classes.

My wife is very involved with our local catholic church and our diocese. She is on the parish's board of trustees and various diocese committees, she gets involved with different church ministries, she teaches religious education to teenagers and the like. She also started a Bible study group.

The guy she is fucking now is a younger stay at home husband in her Bible study group. she has been bending over for him for over 3 years now.

she has no idea that i know about either of her affairs. But I jerk off constantly thinking about her cheating on me.
https://volafile.org/r/1w97bz8zw

• Love
Reactions: toolman and robbiewillskucku
Seems like I'm in the right place.

My ex wife cucked me and like most I was hurt when I first learned about it. The hurt soon became excitement and I encouraged her
to continue meeting other men. Somehow, she seemed to find men who were well endowed to take care of her needs and desires.
She had sex with 6 men that I know of and all but 1 were much bigger than me.

She needed the attention of men and needed their cocks pounding her and making her cum. It was only 1 at a time but steadily moved
from one man to the next over the period of 4 years.

This was many years ago but I still jerk off thinking of her and those other cocks.

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, Lovasianladies, antoniodicro and 5 others
Six years ago I found out that my wife had a secret affair. At first I was jealous, humilated and angry.
When I confronted her she told me more and more. I learned that she had been cheating for many years with different men - some ONS and some longer affairs. She had started when we had been together for just one year.
To my own surprise it turned me on more and more and I asked for details.
Soon she remarked that my cock got rock hard while she was telling me about the sex with her current lover or fromer lovers. She started jerking me off while telling me about marvelous orgasms, big cocks and great lovers.
It didn´t took long for me to accept that I am a cuckold.
Since then she has sex with other men with me knowing but she doesn´t want me to watch.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, Brisbanecuckold and 6 others
My wife started fucking around the first year we were married. Didn't like that at first, later jerked off to the thoughts of it. Still do,

Janet naked in rocker.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, ashley71, toolman and 21 others
wmjacking said:
Seems like I'm in the right place.

My ex wife cucked me and like most I was hurt when I first learned about it. The hurt soon became excitement and I encouraged her
to continue meeting other men. Somehow, she seemed to find men who were well endowed to take care of her needs and desires.
She had sex with 6 men that I know of and all but 1 were much bigger than me.

She needed the attention of men and needed their cocks pounding her and making her cum. It was only 1 at a time but steadily moved
from one man to the next over the period of 4 years.

This was many years ago but I still jerk off thinking of her and those other cocks.
Yes you're in the right place.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
MrCheatedOn said:
My wife started fucking around the first year we were married. Didn't like that at first, later jerked off to the thoughts of it. Still do,

Janet naked in rocker.jpg
We should chat. That vintage pic, wow.

Reactions: cravingheruse and toolman2c
I caught my high school first love fucking her friends bother, actually saw him pumping her and I never had. I was traumatic for me. Every time I jacked off, I thought about what I saw and pain became pleasure. Later, when I caught my wife cheating I was hurt, but trapped. She said she would never do it again and we fucked so that if he had knocked her up, we would never know who's kid it was. That was the hottest fuck session I ever had with her, thinking about her fucking that guy. Later we got divorced and I started fucking prostitutes and as I traveled a lot, I would fuck the same ones and I discovered that I like to talk with them about them fucking other guys. Then I got a girl friend that made it clear in the beginning that she had to fuck some guys for business purposes, but it meant nothing and she loved me. I was really hooked on her and agreed. found that it was arousing for me when she went out on a date and was surprised at how much I enjoyed t and getting her to tell me about it. Then I married a virgin, real old fashioned girl and we were completely monogamous until my cock died. We went to a sex club to solve the problem and there is no way to describe how erotic it was to see her sucking a guy's cock and then spreading her legs for him and enjoyed being fucked. I don't know who enjoyed it more, her or me. Today she works for a Black pimp and fucks 3 BBC's a day, average ,and we both love it

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, DaveJ, antoniodicro and 5 others
Wish I felt like you guys. I’m 99.9% sure that’s happening right now as we speak, not a good feeling. Watching my wife with an agreement and communication? Yes. Knowing when she doesn’t know that you know? Not a good feeling. Especially when if communicated you’d most likely make it work.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, MsPAWGandhubby and toolman2c
old fred said:
I caught my high school first love fucking her friends bother, actually saw him pumping her and I never had. I was traumatic for me. Every time I jacked off, I thought about what I saw and pain became pleasure. Later, when I caught my wife cheating I was hurt, but trapped. She said she would never do it again and we fucked so that if he had knocked her up, we would never know who's kid it was. That was the hottest fuck session I ever had with her, thinking about her fucking that guy. Later we got divorced and I started fucking prostitutes and as I traveled a lot, I would fuck the same ones and I discovered that I like to talk with them about them fucking other guys. Then I got a girl friend that made it clear in the beginning that she had to fuck some guys for business purposes, but it meant nothing and she loved me. I was really hooked on her and agreed. found that it was arousing for me when she went out on a date and was surprised at how much I enjoyed t and getting her to tell me about it. Then I married a virgin, real old fashioned girl and we were completely monogamous until my cock died. We went to a sex club to solve the problem and there is no way to describe how erotic it was to see her sucking a guy's cock and then spreading her legs for him and enjoyed being fucked. I don't know who enjoyed it more, her or me. Today she works for a Black pimp and fucks 3 BBC's a day, average ,and we both love it
WOW! Hot!

Reactions: old fred and KevinPamalaO
clonesp said:
Hot just happened, my wife's pimp send the security tape my wife getting fucked by several different BBC's , he is a real gentleman

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, toolman, Lovasianladies and 8 others

Users who are viewing this thread