• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Husbands who discovered wife was cheating and get off on it now

• Thread startershe_cheated
  • Start date
Depends on her lover. Everyone deserves better and so she does. If the cock is bigger, if may not be cheating

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ljcarm and toolman2c
with the help of a good friend - I set a trap and caught her :)

mg3g.JPG

• Love
Reactions: toolman, luvswatchinghotwives, Lovasianladies and 2 others
My wife and I separated but agreed that we would stay faithful and we would only sleep with each other. This went well for a few months until I began to have a nagging suspicion that something might have been going on.
A bit about her, she is an attractive woman, 45, blonde, leggy and had a boob job just before we split up, went from a 34b to a 36dd, when we separated, she had the nipple pierced as well which surprised me. She had a lot of younger friends and I was always on my guard and looking out for any tell tale sign. Her female friends where in their mid 20's and were going out every weekend and she always seemed to be out with them. a few times I would drop in to visit her at her house and there would be a group of her friends there. One guy stood out as he seemed to pay her a lot of attention. One particular time I was there and the guy was there, I said to her that she was "out there" with her top, the buttons were undone and a fair bit of her breasts were on show. She told me off and said dont be stupid, its not like she is flirting with anyone. I guess I just accepted her response but was still a little jealous and felt pretty guilty to accuse her of flirting.
Anyway, how did I catch her out? I was on the way to my work the next day at 7:30 am, I left home with some flowers and the plan was to drop in and apologize for not trusting her.
As I pulled into her court I notice a big 4wd outside her house, not knowing whose car it was I presumed that maybe it was a neighbors. So with the bunch of flowers in hand I knocked on the front door, it took a while but my wife answered the door in a short dressing gown looking like she had a massive night, behind her at the end of the open plan house I saw a guy walking into the ensuite. I said to her, what the fucks going on and she just looked at me and said "Im sorry, I didnt mean for this to happen, I was ***** and he gave me some coke and we just lost control, its not that i care for him its just fucking like animals"
At this stage I didn't want to walk in as I was so angry and humiliated, I just gave her the flowers and walked back to my car, as I got in the car I looked up and she had already closed the front door. Well, I drove off and parked up the road, my cock was hard and all I could think of was her letting another mans cock inside her, I unzipped and jacked off furiously, cumming everywhere within a few seconds. I waited there for an hour and he still hadn't left so as I was still feeling aroused about them continuing to fuck I got off again, my second cum that morning. Eventually I gave up and I went to work, told the boss I was feeling unwell and went home and jacked off another load thinking of the two of them.
She called me the next day to talk and I foolishly told her how aroused and horny I was knowing what she had done to me, she went quiet and asked me to come and see her. I dropped everything I was doing and drove around to her house, this time only her car was there. We talked and I explained what I did after I left, letting her know I waited for him to leave but he didnt, how I was so aroused and jacked off thinking about them, she replied that after I left they went back to her be and as she was still horny from the drugs they continued to fuck, she tried to explain to me that it was just raw fucking, fucking like a couple of animals. I asked her to be honest and tell me everything, i wanted to know how big his cock was (thicker and bigger), did they use protection (no) and as she did I became more and more aroused, of course she noticed and she led me into her bedroom and we fucked just like they had the previous day.
She now knew that we were both excited by his new stage in our relationship and she also knew she was in control.

IMG_0537_1a.jpg IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0933.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, toolman, ashley71 and 8 others
When we got married, my wife told me there were two men, whom she was being fucked by and if I wanted to marry her, they would have to be part of our marraige.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, leahswannabe and 2 others
Closeknit said:
When we got married, my wife told me there were two men, whom she was being fucked by and if I wanted to marry her, they would have to be part of our marraige.
At least she was honest, kudos to her... They can have a hard time with honesty when it comes to extra curricular cock, and they want to land you.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
she_cheated said:
I'm looking for husbands who have had a similar experience. My wife is a pretty, blonde, blue/grey eyes, freckles, 5'4", 140 lbs., 36D-28-40. She works in sales for a big company. Years ago I was snooping on her laptop one night and discovered a folder of saved e-mails to and from two of her co-workers, both of whom she had been fucking (separately) while on business trips. One was an English guy in his late 30's, and the other was a 27-year old stud, very good looking, muscular, huge cock, former college football player with a reputation for enjoying pretty much any woman he wanted. There were also some diary-type entries in which she recounted some of their hottest sessions and talked about her feelings, some about her guilt for cheating, but even more about how hot it all was, how turned on she was by them, their skills, their bodies, their (both apparently large) cocks. It was also obvious she had been pretty slutty and submissive with them, much more so than ever with me, and had done things we have never done.

At first I was totally shocked, hurt, then very angry for quite a while. I confronted her and for months we talked about it, argued, debated whether we should stay together. She was afraid I would leave her and begged forgiveness and vowed that those relationships were over, it was out of her system and nothing like it would ever happen again. In the course of all that, to restore trust, I felt like I had to know every single thing that happened, down to the smallest detail, about every one of their many hot fuck and suck sessions: where they went, what they drank, what songs they danced to at the bar, what the hotel room was like, what they were wearing, who took off whose clothes, what their bodies were like, a detailed description of their cocks, every step of the whole encounter, everything they said to her, everything they did, every position, every orgasm.

As the initial shock and anger started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing - the humiliation of these men seducing and taking my wife behind my back for years. I have been jerking off constantly thinking about all those hot hotel fuck sessions, imagining these studs plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids, fucking her face, smacking her big ass, calling her names, watching her big tits swinging as they ram her, cumming on her tits and face. It's hard to put into words how intensely the whole thing turns me on.

I'd like to hear from husbands who have experienced anything similar, or would like to discuss this topic.

Love this thread.

Reactions: cravingheruse and toolman
That's how it all started for me as well. Found out she was cheating with a navy buddy who had stayed behind on one of our deployments.

• Love
Nvycoolguy said:
That's how it all started for me as well. Found out she was cheating with a navy buddy who had stayed behind on one of our deployments.
Message me

Reactions: Pervywhitedad
she_cheated said:
I'm looking for husbands who have had a similar experience. My wife is a pretty, blonde, blue/grey eyes, freckles, 5'4", 140 lbs., 36D-28-40. She works in sales for a big company. Years ago I was snooping on her laptop one night and discovered a folder of saved e-mails to and from two of her co-workers, both of whom she had been fucking (separately) while on business trips. One was an English guy in his late 30's, and the other was a 27-year old stud, very good looking, muscular, huge cock, former college football player with a reputation for enjoying pretty much any woman he wanted. There were also some diary-type entries in which she recounted some of their hottest sessions and talked about her feelings, some about her guilt for cheating, but even more about how hot it all was, how turned on she was by them, their skills, their bodies, their (both apparently large) cocks. It was also obvious she had been pretty slutty and submissive with them, much more so than ever with me, and had done things we have never done.

At first I was totally shocked, hurt, then very angry for quite a while. I confronted her and for months we talked about it, argued, debated whether we should stay together. She was afraid I would leave her and begged forgiveness and vowed that those relationships were over, it was out of her system and nothing like it would ever happen again. In the course of all that, to restore trust, I felt like I had to know every single thing that happened, down to the smallest detail, about every one of their many hot fuck and suck sessions: where they went, what they drank, what songs they danced to at the bar, what the hotel room was like, what they were wearing, who took off whose clothes, what their bodies were like, a detailed description of their cocks, every step of the whole encounter, everything they said to her, everything they did, every position, every orgasm.

As the initial shock and anger started to fade, I started to become totally, intensely turned on by the whole thing - the humiliation of these men seducing and taking my wife behind my back for years. I have been jerking off constantly thinking about all those hot hotel fuck sessions, imagining these studs plowing my pretty wife, mother of my three kids, fucking her face, smacking her big ass, calling her names, watching her big tits swinging as they ram her, cumming on her tits and face. It's hard to put into words how intensely the whole thing turns me on.

I'd like to hear from husbands who have experienced anything similar, or would like to discuss this topic.

Id LOVE to chat with you about this...heres my kik

Screenshot_20211217-091213_Kik.jpg

Bulldozerzzzzz said:
Id love to chat with you about it
Heres my kik
old fred said:
Hot just happened, my wife's pimp send the security tape my wife getting fucked by several different BBC's , he is a real gentleman
Thats hot as FUCK....
love to chat with you about it

Screenshot_20211217-091213_Kik.jpg

When I found out my wife had been fucking around, I was terribly upset. Now, I jerk off thinking about it.

Janet spread in red top.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, cravingheruse, luvswatchinghotwives and 6 others
I was upset back then, I felt humiliated and betrayed at the time. Now I feel I did over react (total idiot in retrospect) and should have encouraged it and let it develop, see how far it could blossom

Closeknit said:
And obviously she continued to see them. Did you know them at the time even though you didn't know they were fucking her? Do you know them now?

If you are a natural cuck, you get aroused thinking about your woman with other guys. It finally dawned on me when my wife started screwing others that in every long term relationship with a woman she eventually cheated

Reactions: Lovasianladies
So, Deb came home late last night. Actually she was brought home by an Uber driver. She went out yesterday saying she was going to spend the day with girl friends and maybe get dinner. She was dressed nicely in a tan silk blouse and white pants, when the Uber brought her home she was ********** and wearing mens sweat pants and a t-shirt. No bra or panties, no shoes. The Uber guy told me the ride was set up using her phone and Uber account but there were several guys there that put her into his car. He picked her up at a shopping center parking lot. When I took off the seat pants and shirt to get her into bed I could see that she had had sex, a lot of sex. She is still sleeping, lots to explain when she gets up.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, toolman, ashley71 and 8 others
Being a bull I always share with this one wife my cum deep inside of her cunt. French kiss that sweet salty taste of cum on my lips after we have fucked time after time in one session. She then goes home to her husband who is only 5 minutes from the hotel we are at. He gets to lick out my cum next with my sweet tasty cumm all in and over his mouth. He knows and tells her that big Dave owns his slut wife over and over while on the phone listening as he jacks off and cums. Pretty fucking hot!

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, Lovasianladies, KinkyPaul and 2 others
Keep us informed

Reactions: toolman
Debshusband said:
So, Deb came home late last night. Actually she was brought home by an Uber driver. She went out yesterday saying she was going to spend the day with girl friends and maybe get dinner. She was dressed nicely in a tan silk blouse and white pants, when the Uber brought her home she was ********** and wearing mens sweat pants and a t-shirt. No bra or panties, no shoes. The Uber guy told me the ride was set up using her phone and Uber account but there were several guys there that put her into his car. He picked her up at a shopping center parking lot. When I took off the seat pants and shirt to get her into bed I could see that she had had sex, a lot of sex. She is still sleeping, lots to explain when she gets up.
So, Deb came out of the bedroom when an Uber drove up. She called one to go pick up her car. When I asked her what had happened, she said that she had too much to drink at her girlfriends house and her friend sent her home in the Uber. I asked if she had been with any guys, she said "of course not" I asked why she was wearing mens sweat pants a tshirt and no panties or bra. She said she spilled something on her clothes.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, ashley71, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
MrCheatedOn said:
When I found out my wife had been fucking around, I was terribly upset. Now, I jerk off thinking about it.

Janet spread in red top.jpg
Nice spread would be easy to go in her

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and DaveJ