• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I’ve lost control of the game

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
It was a day that started like any other and I was working away when I received a message from my fiancée.
“How’s things ? You were a bad boy last night going on about your fantasy and you know who again”

I read it and immediately my mind flashed back to the night before teasing her about meeting up with a guy we’d been messaging as part of my cuckold fantasy.
texting each other about this wasn’t unusual but for her to instigate it was a bit.

“Oh you know bad daddy can’t get it out his head, but what makes you bring it up naughty”
I messaged back distracted now from work.

My phone buzzed again.
“Oh I’m all alone your at work and I was just thinking about it.... about him Daddy”.

My cock stirred immediately and I shuffled on my feet as another message came through this time a picture of her on our bed with her legs spread and her bullet vibrator between her slit. My cock was now fully hard and at work as I replied.

“Oh wow that’s so horny naughty girl thinking of him while you masterbate I love it”.

Feeling a bit awkward about my erection at work but loving her teasing game.

“Well you keep putting it in my head Daddy I’d say it’s you who’s the bad one”.

I loved our text games and I was so horny but had to try and concentrate at least a bit on work so I tried to do that with her on my mind and my cock still hard.
Several minutes later my phone buzzed again.

“I just came so hard Daddy thinking about him and it’s all your fault”.

I nearly dropped my phone as my heart skipped a beat and my cock grew even harder.

“Oh you dirty girl that’s so horny I’m literally so hard right now and yes it is my fault”.

I felt like I almost needed to go and masterbate myself I was so hard and turned on as another message came through.

“Yes it is your fault just remember that Daddy... what have you started you perv”.
I was shaking now so horny the blood rushing through my veins as I replied.

“Oh I remember it’s my fault and what have I started almost begging to be taught a lesson”
I replied my hand shaking.

buzz my phone again.

“Oh maybe you will get your lesson Daddy maybe I’ve messaged him again”.

I read it shaking and my cock twitching in my jeans as I took it in.
My mind was racing thinking would she have actually messaged him again and why did she start this today.
Deciding it was just an excellent tease I tried to get on with some work but my mind was all over the place and my cock wasn’t fully soft the whole day.

That evening we were busy but I did mention how much I’d loved the tease and her instigating it.
She just grinned and winked at me.

“Oh I know you did your a bad Daddy but who says it was just a tease, only goes to show you deserve it”.

She was messaging and smiling that night but I was sure it was still part of her game so deliberately didn’t ask who it was.

I left it until the next day at work to broach the subject again still aroused from the day before I messaged her.

“Hope your not being naughty and playing with yourself thinking about him again” I sent with a devil emoji.

A few minutes passed until my phone buzzed.
“Not yet but I will need to I’m so wet daddy with all the naughty things he is messaging me and knowing how tormented you are”

Oh my God I thought this is so horny as again I felt my cock twitch at work and my mind run riot. She was really playing this so well or was she ?
As turned on as I was by the whole thing I had to ask if she’d actually messaged him.

The phone buzzed again.
“What do you think ? your the one who keeps going on about it you perv so I figured it was time I taught you a lesson”.

I read it now semi hard and very turned on but still unsure what exactly my fiancée had meant as I again replied.

“So you’ve actually messaged him”?

I waited without putting the phone down until the message came back.

“Wouldn’t it turn you on if I had ? Isn’t that what you keep going on about ?”

I was so aroused and sure it was just a game again when I sent my reply.

“Oh I have to admit it turns me on I am a very bad perv”.

I put the phone down deciding to try and do some work despite my aroused state.
When I returned to my phone I had another message from my fiancée and it was a picture which I opened excitedly.

For a second I froze in shock as before me on my phone was a screenshot of a message between my fiancée and the guy we’d been messaging together before I backed out.
I read the messages between them slowly taking in every word.

Her: “Yeah sorry for messing you about I was up for it but as I say he got cold feet when it came to it but he still goes on about it all the time”

Him: “So you were up for it, well believe me I was too your a hottie and I can assure you wouldn’t be disappointed. Can’t believe he backed out on us but still goes on about it”.

Her: “I know that’s why I thought maybe I should take control and well maybe give him what he deserves, teach him a lesson”.

Him: “Oh my, well since he messed me about I’d be happy to help you teach him a lesson as far as I’m concerned he deserves it and you deserve what I got for you”.

Her: “Oh do I now I’m intrigued and he did really mess you about didn’t he.

This was all that was in the screenshot and the messages were from the day before so I could only assume there were more after this.
My heart was pounding in my chest and my head spinning with jealousy and torment yet my cock was solid and I was so horny at her flirting with this guy off her own back.
I was even more turned on that he was clearly annoyed with me.

“I can’t believe you’ve actually been messaging him, you naughty girl”.

Was all I could find in my head to reply my hands shaking as I typed.

“Well you do keep bringing it up you dirty perv and you did say maybe I would have to take control Daddy”.

This was all true as I’d always had the same feelings as at this moment of complete torment and jealousy mixed with total arousal and heart pounding lust.

“Although I do think he will be in control, he is such a dirty perv just like you Daddy and he wants me so badly, even more now he knows you ruined the last time”.

Oh she was playing this good her controlling and cruel side turning me on as my cock literally throbbed against my jeans.

“Do you want him” ? Was again all I could think to reply my head totally spinning.

“You know I fancy him Daddy and that six pack mmm mmm but since he’s been messaging me I want him even more I’ve been so wet just thinking about him and the naughty things he sends

That was it I had to go to the toilet right there at work and relieve myself which I’d never done before in my life.
As I did my phone buzzed again.

“Maybe I will have him round today”.

I read it in total torment my mind flooded with images of them together my heart racing but I came so hard my cock erupting as I cleaned it up wondering was this true.
Had it been taken out of my hands after all my constant going on about it.
my feelings were so mixed as I tried to concentrate on work a mixture of total torment and arousal.

I arrived home and was greeted by a kiss from my fiancée as I tried to suss out if anything had happened my heart still racing and I slipped my hand down her leggings.
She was soaking her thong literally soaked through as I stared at her in shock and she grinned as I asked.

“Holy shit, did you”?

Her grin got wider and she looked pleased with herself seeing my torment.

“Your soaking, you did didn’t you”?
I almost pleaded my torment all over my face as she reached down rubbing my now hard cock through my jeans.

“No, lucky for you he was working but I see that Daddy would have been very turned on if I did, you really do deserve to be taught a lesson”. She said laughing a bit as she rubbed my solid cock.

“This is just how horny I am tormenting you and well his messages Daddy but don’t worry now I know how turned on you were, your day is coming believe me”.

She turned to walk into the kitchen as I followed and without even looking at me she added.

“Now he can’t wait to teach you a lesson for messing him around either you really have brought this on yourself you dirty pervert and it looks like your going to get just what’s coming to you”.

We had amazing sex that night both of us so horny and every time she was on her phone I wondered if it was him.

The next day my fiancée was working as well and she came into the kitchen in a blouse and skirt which wasn’t unusual but as she say to put her shoes on I got a glimpse of stocking tops and immediately was aroused but suspicious.

“Why are you wearing stockings” I found myself asking involuntary.

She looked at me slightly annoyed with the question.

“Am I not allowed to wear stockings now”?

I tried to back down with an apology and such which seemed to work as she was laughing and we talked before we both left for work.

About an hour into my day I got a message from my fiancée.

“You were so turned on last night thinking I’d actually had him round you dirty perv then this morning you get all jealous”.

I grinned thinking to myself this is true and my constant battle in my head was exactly that.

I replied.
“Yes and so were you naughty girl the sex was awesome, you know I always get tormented but it turns me on so much”

She replied again.
“Oh I know you always tell me I have to take control to make you get what you deserve daddy”.

I was again horny at work and my cock stirring as I replied.
“It’s hard for daddy he can’t get it out his head he’s such a pervert you know”

I went to put the phone down thinking that was it when she sent another message which sent me again into a total spin.

“Oh I know daddy, that’s why I’ve taken control and why I was wearing my stockings today, I’m going to be late home from work tonight”.

I again had a throbbing hard on but was insane with jealousy and torment as I replied asking if she was serious.

“You deserve this Daddy you know you do and it turns you on so I’m taking control. He is picking me up and I will be late home making your little dirty fantasy a reality at last”.

My legs felt weak I was trembling with lust and torment my head filled with images of her in his car stockings showing.

“He is desperate to get his hands on me Daddy. He wants me so badly would be unfair to let him down again. Anyway I have work to do”.

With that I was left a total mess of emotions for the rest of the day until I got home and she as promised hadn’t arrived as normal after her work.

A million things ran through my head. Every emotion you could ever imagine. The torment unbearable yet I found myself master bating twice between the moments of total jealousy.

When she walked in the room I didn’t need to ask if this time had been a game as her hair was disheveled and her cheeks crimson red.
She stood and looked at me sat on the couch waiting like a puppy for it’s master to come home.

Her eyes were fixed on me as if waiting for me to say something as my cock throbbed in my jeans at the sight of her clearly having had sex stood before me and I stood up.

“Oh my God you did it” I gasped as I approached her and a wicked grin came over her face.

When I reached her and that wicked grin for some reason we began kissing passionately and I reached inquisitively between her stocking clad thighs.

As soon as my fingers reached her thong it virtually squelched they were so wet through and I felt how warm the liquid was which made me gasp.

“He came in me four times Daddy”

She whispered in my ear as I gasped feeling the soaked thing full of their mixed juices and the smell filled my nostrils.
I actually gasped catching my breath my heart beating like a drum.

“Oh he just fucked me relentlessly Daddy
found a good one to teach you a lesson, he was so good”.

My cock was so hard it felt like it was going to pop with the situation and her wickedly rubbing it in.

“Tell me all about it” I found myself without even thinking virtually begging.

She smiled from ear to ear as she said.
“Oh I shall Daddy if you clean up the mess after all it is your lesson”.

She removed her thong and sat down spreading her legs staring at my tormented face the whole time as I in turn gazed at her shaven perfect pussy gaping slightly, puffy and red leaking another mans cum from the opening as I gazed.

I wasn’t sure about another mans cum but this was the horniest, sexiest thing I’d ever seen her freshly fucked shaven pussy leaking and puffy.

“Come on clean up the mess you caused perv” She said sternly rubbing a finger over her clit causing a trickle of juice to leak between her bum as I got out my cock and knelt between her legs the scent of sex now overwhelming as I began to eat her the salty taste of their mixed juices filling my mouth as she let out a groan.

“That’s it Daddy clean it up, God it’s so sensitive”.

As I ate her she began to speak through her moans.

As soon as I got in his car he was kissing me so passionately like we’d known each other for ages his beard, his smell, his forceful kissed I was so wet Daddy at how naughty it was, how tormented you must be and how hot he was.

When we got to his flat he offered me a drink but we didn’t even get to that before we were all over each other again his hand up my skirt fingering me so hard Daddy as I rubbed his cock.
I had an arm round his neck to steady myself he was fingering me so hard and fast and I came all over his fingers within minutes.

I thought he’d stopped to get the drinks but he lifted me onto the counter dropping his jeans and boxers and slid his cock straight into me before I had even caught my breath.

He was like a man possessed Daddy really smashing his cock into me on the counter as he removed my blouse and bra and I was lying there just moaning and taking every hard thrust my legs shaking as I came again and squirted on him.

He pulled me up kissing me passionately as he kept on pounding me really hard my moans filling the kitchen as I came a few more times before he put his first load in me his cock twitching like mad as it flooded my insides with his warm thick seed.

My arms around his neck he carried me still inside me to the couch and sat down with me on top.

I could feel him getting hard again as I started to bounce up and down on him and he thrust back up sucking on my breasts as he did so.

I lost count of how many times I came before he again filled me with his cum Daddy and then carried me to the bedroom.

He stripped me naked and really took control daddy making me suck him off before he had me in almost every position imaginable just relentlessly pounding my little pussy making me moan his name and tell him he was better than you Daddy. He was as well so hard and relentless he was amazing and that six pack God I was begging him to fuck me harder, telling him how much better he was as I came over and over again squirting all over his bed.

She started to cum as I ate her and she cried out.

“Oh yes Daddy I think he was the best I’ve ever had and so rough with me”.

I shot my own load as her orgasm subsided and my head was spinning with what I had caused.

She kissed my head.
“I love you Daddy but sex with him was so awesome I’m going to see him a lot more I think”.

I looked at her tormented and she grinned.
“Oh it’s even better if you are tormented Daddy, even better for me and him knowing that and let’s face it you do deserve to be taught a lesson”

standing up she declared it was time for bed and we cuddled in bed as she whispered in my ear.

“This is going to be regular Daddy, I had so much fun making your fantasy happen”

I felt my cock swell as she rubbed it adding.

“Mmm maybe I could have him all day in our bed Daddy while your hard at work making money, now that would be hot..... goodnight”.

Had I totally lost control

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkandJacqui, cuckedjay and smalldicknik

Users who are viewing this thread