• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am a cuck...an love it

• Thread starterpielover
  • Start date

pielover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
When is a man a “Cuck”? I asked myself that question and now I know. At least I know I am one. And I have been one for many years, although I did not know it in the beginning. It began many years ago. I found out I loved to see my wife flirt with other men. It was exciting and very hot. Than it progressed to sharing her with a few men we met. I always loved to watch her have sex with these guys, and than to clean her dripping pussy after.

But I never considered myself a cuck. That is until much later in life. Over the years my wife had “bossed” me around in the sex department. She would go to bars after work and meet guys. She would than go home with them and return late at night with her pussy well fucked to the point where all I got to do was to lick her. And I loved that. Than on a trip to Houston we met up with a nice guy in the hotel bar. We all had drinks and later got invited to his room for a night cap. Once there my wife began to pick on me, telling me that she thought it was time for me to go back to our hotel. “What about you ?” I asked. She told me that she was OK and would stay the night. The guy said he would bring her back the next morning. He did and he told me that she was some of the best he had enjoyed ever. On our way to El Paso, she told me that he had fucked her several times during the night and that he had just fucked her before bringing her back to me.

Than in El Paso she did it again. We met a couple in the restaurant where we ate. We got to talk and decided to go out together. Again we had drinks and ended up back in our room. The guy was a precious stone dealer and he had his secretary with him. Well the wife took hold of him and I got the sec. She was on the rag so it wasn’t much fun we had. She and he were going at it like gangbusters. Again after they left I got to clean her and also fucked her.

And there were many other times where she let me know that she wanted her fun and not with me present unless it fit into her plans. Than one day I discovered this site and the “light” went on. I realized that I was a cuck and that I loved it. –The wife has told me that she will be going to Europe for 3 weeks, and that she intends to sample all the men she can in that time. And she will have them fill her pussy as often as they wish. The only regret I have is not being there to watch it happen and to be able to clean her after each has been there. She has been emailing with a black US Army officer in Germany and will be seeing him. What I would not give to be able to see that black cock fuck her and fill her.

Glad you now know what you are and that you are happy with it. I know the cuck life style isn't for everyone but for those of us it is for it is a great feeling to live it.

I think you are a very luck man

PIE2:
I hate to be a downer, to what seems like a good thing.Hope your careful. But I can't help but think STD. Well Good Luck and Have Fun. Keep us updated..

old posting

You do realize that the original post is 3 and a half years old, don't you?

bevw said:
You do realize the original post is 3 and a half years old, don't you?

Ah, well... some things are timeless.

Here is a link to a story about a cuckold who finally realized he was a "for real" cuckold as a result of a particular incident. See the first story ("Birth of a Cuckold,") which the author claims is true, here:

Literotica.com - Members - Aladylover - Submissions

See also the second story ("Cuckold: The Wife's Tale"), which is the same story told from the point of view of the wife, at the same link.

—Custer