• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am a minister

• Thread startersuksall
  • Start date

suksall

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2008
My wife is a hot wife and I love it. She loves black men. She dresses conservative but we go out of town and she is a slut. I clean her pussy and is this wrong?

would love to talk more about it, show a picture or two.

We divorced because she ran off with a black guy

I would like to talk as this is true. He was a member of the congregation. She got pleasure I could not give her so I thought it was OK. I sometimes watched. He was married too.

Depends on what reference might make it wrong. I am glad to hear you are ok. I love to eat black cum a lot more that you do but I lost a wife toa bigger man that gave first wife what she needed. Around what would have ben our 15th anniversary she tried to seduce me but I had thos confused reservations you are feeling right now. Plus I am not that interested in women. Let me know If I made any sense because as I write I realize that I just woke up (early for work).
luv, MsGary
p.s. I am male /45 and I date black men, MOSTLY from church.

My wife's dad is a minister.

We attend Church on a regular basis, not for image but because we both get inspiration and meaning from it. I dont think it is wrong as long as all parties are not harmed and know what they are doing.

We agree with Susan. This part of our lives gives us wholeness that we had lacked prior to expanding our horizons.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Users who are viewing this thread