I am bi sissy, please degrade me

• Thread starterxopowo
  • Start date

xopowo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2020
degrading comments are welcome, love wearing my wife's clothes when i watch her with others

Clipboard22 2.jpg

I too love wearing my wifes thongs15926298465537597331871160922907.jpgTaking requests

xopowo said:
degrading comments are welcome, love wearing my wife's clothes when i watch her with others

Clipboard22 2.jpg
Sexy cocksucker baby. I to am a sissy and I love thfeel of the clothes. Would love to have a play date with you baby

You have a hot shape and good taste in clothes. I bet that if you were fully shaved and wearing heels, makeup and a wig, your wife's boyfriend would have you suck their cocks and take their cum while she takes videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: sissiboi and Sissycdsub
xopowo said:

Clipboard22 2.jpg
I would like to put mine in you

mmm I am too

xopowo said:

Clipboard22 2.jpg
Bet your a good cocksucker its easy to see that your a sissy and if you haven't sucked yet you soon will be a cocksucker and eventually a slut for cock as well

xopowo said:

Clipboard22 2.jpg
Contact me *****

You nasty dirty little cocksucker. You need a big dick in your ***** mouth.