• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am curious how common this is?

• Thread startergungochu
  • Start date

gungochu

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2011
I am a bull and I never thought I would let another man suck me. But this happened with my most recent couple. I am new here so I apologize if I cover old ground for the forum. I am curious how the cuck's feel about this and if they are into this. I consider myself 100% straight and the cuck of this couple is straight too. He told me this is the only situation he would suck cock.

I was with a couple and while I was 69 with the wife the sucking changed. The sucking style kept going back and forth so I got suspicious. When we changed positions I asked the husband what they were doing, he told me 'We like to worship big cock together." I guess it was my ego and the idea turned me on.

The next time we met he was masturbating watching his wife blow me while I sat in a chair. So I told him to 'come here and help your help wife service me.' He ran over and the both starting sucking me. I then told him 'Sheath my cock so I can fuck your wife." Once I mounted the wife she whispered in my ear she was so horny to have her husband help serve me and that she never saw him so horny. While I was fucking her she kept telling her husband how big I was, it hurts and how much she loves big cock. Once I finished she sucked him off as his reward for providing her with big cock.

Now he says he is cuck and I am enjoying the dominant games. This is the only scenario where I would ever let a man suck me but it is a powerful feeling knowing that a man brought you his wife to service and the both want to worship my cock

gungochu said:
I am a bull and I never thought I would let another man suck me. But, this happened with my most recent couple. ... etc ... Yet, I consider myself 100% straight and the cuck of this couple is straight too.

Why worry about it? Re-define yourself as "100% minus epsilon" straight, where "epsilon" is a small percentage, and continue enjoying your relationship with this couple.

I am not worried about defining myself. I just want to highlight: I never expected anything like this to happen. I never thought I would enjoy it so much.

Either way I am going to go with the flow and enjoy what I enjoy. Thanks for pointing that out.

Wife says why do you care who's sucking it, as long as a female is there (0:

gungochu said:
I am a bull and I never thought I would let another man suck me. But this happened with my most recent couple. I am new here so I apologize if I cover old ground for the forum. I am curious how the cuck's feel about this and if they are into this. I consider myself 100% straight and the cuck of this couple is straight too. He told me this is the only situation he would suck cock.

I was with a couple and while I was 69 with the wife the sucking changed. The sucking style kept going back and forth so I got suspicious. When we changed positions I asked the husband what they were doing, he told me 'We like to worship big cock together." I guess it was my ego and the idea turned me on.

The next time we met he was masturbating watching his wife blow me while I sat in a chair. So I told him to 'come here and help your help wife service me.' He ran over and the both starting sucking me. I then told him 'Sheath my cock so I can fuck your wife." Once I mounted the wife she whispered in my ear she was so horny to have her husband help serve me and that she never saw him so horny. While I was fucking her she kept telling her husband how big I was, it hurts and how much she loves big cock. Once I finished she sucked him off as his reward for providing her with big cock.

Now he says he is cuck and I am enjoying the dominant games. This is the only scenario where I would ever let a man suck me but it is a powerful feeling knowing that a man brought you his wife to service and the both want to worship my cock

So, you are both completely straight and you both enjoyed sucking/being sucked?
Sorry, I just don't think that can be completely true and you are not being honest with yourself.
Just my opinion.

Hank jones said:
Wife says why do you care who's sucking it, as long as a female is there (0:

She is right as long as they suck it well I am happy.

acuriouswife said:
So, you are both completely straight and you both enjoyed sucking/being sucked?
Sorry, I just don't think that can be completely true and you are not being honest with yourself.
Just my opinion.

True or not who knows and not important to me. I like being sucked but do not desire to suck cock and I have never tried. If that makes me part gay or bi then so be it.

We do love our labels, especially when it appears to make someone else a little smaller in our eyes, right mz a curious(judgmental)wife?

Straight, bi, gay, transgendered, male, female are not defined by what you have tried, rather by what it is you prefer. Many, many people try on different things to see how they feel. If it is not right, then they can cross it off the list of possibilities. Very few people a purely straight or gay/lesbian knowing from birth exactly what it is they want from sex.

I appreciate the fact that you are here trying to figure out why your husband likes this cuckolding fantasy, however, you don't ask questions, you state opinions, negative ones most of the time.

From what I have read of your posts you have a deep fear that the man you love is actually more interested in guys. I will skip over the real possibility that he is looking for some happiness and love he is not getting at home.

I pointed out previously that he is married (by his choice) to you. That he has until recently given you no reason to believe he is interested in sex with anyone but you. That his one comment suggests not that he likes dick, but that he might like to try not being the aggressive, call-the-shots, initiator of sex all the time. He is curious, not gay, and if you can't handle it the problem is with you, not him.

Rant over!

Yes I must say that although I too consider myself straight I do occasionally suck my wife’s bf. I too never thought I would do it before I got into cuckolding but like you have come to enjoy it as part of the experience. Also like you it doesn’t particularly concern me whether people consider me straight or not. You are whatever you are.

An attempt to reply, with No experience

I'll try to give my bit of wisdom here, even if I have no direct experience.
Never witnessed my wife fucking another guy (oh my! I wish I had!!!), so I don't know whether I would ever suck him or not. Who knows?
Instinctively I'd say "no way!", but the chemistry of arousal is so peculiar, that I'd rather find myself doing it...
Especially if the purpose is to "'Sheath the bull's cock so he can fuck my wife": that would be a tremendous turn on for me and an incentive to behave oddly, just to get him ready for fucking her better.
It's not a matter of being sexually attracted by a cock. It's rather being attracted by the idea of helping your wife to cuck you. (Huge hardon while writing these words :))

Shifting gears: about receiving a BJ by a male. Never experienced that, as well. But I have friends who are perfectly straight and are addicted by that. Reason is simple: usually women cannot compete with men in playing with a thing that they don't have. Same applies vice versa: girls are much better at licking pussies than guys. With exceptions, of course !!! It's not a matter of being straight or not.

Let me one more comment: if you really are the bull gungochu in this story, where's the need to ask such a question?
I would rather expect it from a cuck who unexpectedly found himself sucking a man's cock, and is now concerned about his straightness :eek:
I'm just joking :D:D !!!

So be it, but things do change.

HTML:

Once upon a time, long ago in the dark ages I suppose I would agree. A good friend once told me a hard cock has no concious, and I think he was right. I suck my first cock at a very young age, but it seemed for the longest time others wanted to suck me. I enjoyed of course and discovered men do it better with a few exceptions. I feel we should forget the right or wrong and just enjoy. Nothing could be finer than feeling a cock throb and eject hot cum into hot warm mouth.

Attachments

• Copy+of+finished.jpg
    Copy+of+finished.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 4+(2).jpg
    4+(2).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Cid1.jpg
    Cid1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 122
  • ID39412_42.jpg
    ID39412_42.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 123
I'm a cuck who never thought he would want to suck a cock but.....there's an energy involved in the moment, the sexuality, the taboo of being cuckolded, that makes other boundaries seem a lot less daunting. I wouldn't say I'd do anything while being cucked- there is plenty of things on my "yuck, never" list in normal situations, and they'll stay that way no matter what. But seeing my wife handled well by a bull, one who enjoys bringing me in the situation.....that can certainly turn ambivalence into enthusiasm!

I truly believe that any husband who would agree to another man fucking his wife has an interest, at least subliminal, in the other guy's cock! In many cases he wants to watch exactly how the other guy fucks his wife.

And I also believe that any guy who would fuck a married woman in front of her husband is, in effect, "offering" his cock to the other guy, to use as a substitute to do the kind of fucking that the husband possibly cannot give.

I believe it would be perfectly natural for the husband to want to experience that other cock to the fullest, and for the other guy to want the ultimate acceptance from the husband.

So, for the husband to suck the cock of the guy who is fucking his wife is completely normal!

I agree, Son of John! I agree with you almost totally.

Why "almost"?
Well... when you say:
Son of John said:
I truly believe that any husband who would agree to another man fucking his wife has an interest, at least subliminal, in the other guy's cock!

then I have some reserves :confused:

I'm not one of those guys who deny that homosexuality is more common than thought, but I strongly disagree with those (perhaps not you) who say that any human being has latent, either declared or not, homosexual tendencies.
That's not the way it works for me, at least.
And again, I'm not one of those who have to demonstrate anything to others ;)
I have homosexual friends and relatives, and that is perfectly fine: to rephrase you, they all look "completely normal" to me.

I am what I am: not an homosexual, but surely a pervert, twisted, middle aged man, a female legs and stockings fetishists with latent sadistic fantasies who is extremely aroused by the idea of sharing his wife (and by wife-sharing lifestyle in general). Full stop. No homosexuality whatsoever.
And when I fantasise about a "stranger's" cock thrusting in my wife's cunt (or in that of her sweet sister :eek:), it is purely because I think of her, and her feelings: it's the frustration that derives from not being me the one that excites me.
Why? I don't know, but has nothing to do with any "subliminal interest in the other guy's cock!" :)

That said, nothing prevents that I would end up sucking him, as I stated in a post before. But that would be rather because transported by the excitement of getting him ready for her.

Stay in touch
- GordonPym
BTW : in my 30+ years of professional life, I've seen more cocks than most women on Earth, of any size and shape and colour. And never ever I've been attracted by one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread