• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am Desparate to be Humiliated by My Slut and Lovers.

Gangbang Princess

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2013
I have a great wife and she is an amazing lover. She is daring, not shy, open and crazy. Sex with her is outstanding, but my problem is that it's so good, I always want more! ((
She has and has had many many many lovers. She has fucked literally 100's of men and I like that she is much more experienced than me. I don't have a large cock, but my wife simply loves to be fucked by her lovers with huge cocks and fill her.
She has made me suck her lovers and even hold her legs or help them fuck. On one occasion she had sex with her lover in our bed whilst I had to stay in lounge.

But I want more...

I really want her and her lovers to control me and use me and abuse me. I have a powerful job and simply want to lose all that control for them. I would do anything they asked. I would like that they force me to wear women's clothes and even send me outside for something. I would do.

I would love if her lover or lovers, slept with me, I don't just want to be fucked, but I want hold her lover, kiss him, suck his cock until he fills my mouth, then I would hold my ass open for him to fuck me bareback. I simply would love if they filmed all this and took pictures, and then not show me, just hold them for themselves as power over me. They could even post them on sites as they wish.

My wife has promised it will all happen and I know it will.

Sounds like fun. And i could sure use some. What state sre you in.
oldtmr2@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread