• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am Headed to Melbourne Florida 07/30-09/09.. and I am looking for Sexy Wht Females

• Thread starterPhantasmic
  • Start date

Phantasmic

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2004
Yes , folks .. This Blck/Puerto Rican Brotha is headed from Orange County Ca to Orange County Fl. I will be there from July 30th until Sept 9th. I am looking for Ladies or couple that want to get down and have some hot, nasty but erotic sex with me at my Hotel while I am staying there. SO if you live in the area and you would like to ride 9 inches of hard brown dick please contact me. ccedeno@sbcglobal.net thats my email. If you are wondering if I am for real or not go to my www.myspace.com/phantasmic007 site and check out my profile. If you like what you see drop me an email and I will give you my actual Hotel Room number and cell number. The Hotel is the Hilton Rialto at the Airport in Melbourne. I am real and I really want to see if this Cavern really works. I have been on the site for about 3 yrs or so and I have met about 3 people that were really for real about interacial sex and the BBC! So do not let me down ladies and couples out there! Lets have some fun in the sun, by the pool, in the hot tub and in my suite!!

Hope to here from you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread