• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am hoping

• Thread starterJewish Guy Has Beautiful
  • Start date

Jewish Guy Has Beautiful

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2009
This is my beautiul wife.....I certainly married over my head.....I can't really satisfy her the way she deserves and I have fantasized about her being with a black man.....we have spoken about it and she has not yet agreed but she hasn't said no either....any suggestions?

Attachments

• erin_party.JPG
    erin_party.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 2,676
MMMMmmmm Hott!

Love Kosher meat! Can we see more?

What an amazing looking woman. Maybe you could start her off with (ahem) a stud white guy first?

Person 27 said:
What an amazing looking woman. Maybe you could start her off with (ahem) a stud white guy first?

I thought you'd never ask.

Jeez, she is beautiful. So proud, classy, stupendous. She is perfect to be stripped and fucked by black men

Erin is still shy about her body....but I know she gets very excited and she will look so incredible with a big black man!!

Attachments

• Hard Nip.jpg
    Hard Nip.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 965
Hott!

Damn making my Black Cock Hard! Come on Lets see that Hot Jewish Fertile Pussy!

You ahve a beautiful, sexy wife. I hope she will go black and make you a cuckold -I know many black men who woudl be interested!

Erin has agreed to be with a black man....omg I am so excited....this is going to be the most incredible thing int he world!!!

Attachments

• Erin's pussy.jpg
    Erin's pussy.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 480
Jewish Guy Has Beautiful said:
Erin has agreed to be with a black man....omg I am so excited....this is going to be the most incredible thing int he world!!!

So, tell us the details, please!

Look forward in future to seeing some pics of your hot wife getting filled up by a hung black bull....

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMMmmmm Hott White Cunt

Beautiful, now lets see some of her legs and ass!

very hot!!

she's going to look great with a big black cock in her.

Any luck yet?

no doubt perfect for us !
let see more of her full body !

Users who are viewing this thread