I am Neal, a husband, I like my hotwife to have frequent sex with others, especially Black Bulls.

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
Honestly, currently it excites me that he does it to my hot wife, that she fulfills it frequently, her greatest wish, which like many other wives, is to go out partying, very sexy, shaving her pussy as Blacks prefer when looking for an adventure. that for them (or so I think) is to enjoy with a stranger who wants to fuck a married white woman.
It seems that married women are more appreciated, because she adds the thrill of being pounded and cum-marked by another white man's hotwife.

In the case of my slutty wife, who has always been very hot and spreads her legs to all the men she likes, (but for about two years now, she always chooses Black men to fuck hard.

I understand my wife to do that, because she is very hot and transgressive sex with others excites her a lot and for her it is an absolute "addiction".

Over time, I've gotten used to him no longer cheating on me without me knowing.
Now, as a couple, we love each other and she doesn't hide from me at all when I see her excited, or that she goes shopping and comes back with very sensual clothes, and that clearly shows what she is looking for, that it is nothing else, that good and Black Cocks, and if possible, she prefers to get two or three dominant Black males fucking her one after another, or several at the same time. That drives her crazy, as she details to me later.

When she goes out looking for dick, always dressed very clearly as a Black Cock addict, and doesn't come home all night, staying with her Bulls, all night, until the next morning, then she's sure enjoyed herself. a whole night being shared, like a bitch, by more than one Bull.

As you can see, I understand her desire for Black Cock, and it turns me on knowing that she is being ridden by other studs.

There is only one thing that surprises me and no one can give me a reason.

It surprises me that over time, there are more hot wives, milfs or just white girls, who (like my hotwife) prefer to fuck for simple pleasure, with the Black Bulls, than with white guys and men.

The question is for you Cuckols like me, I also ask you, sensual and hot white females, who seduces you from the Black Bulls, to fully understand what differentiates us white men from the popular and desired Black Bull's.

To all, hot wives, Black Bulls, white girls who want to start trying Black Cock, your honest opinion and discuss serenely, what differentiates us from one another.

Thank you for your interest in my doubts, and for your opinion.

Neal cuckold

cheating 25 (2).jpeg cheating 2 (2).jpeg cheating 15 (5).jpeg cheating 16 (4).jpeg cheating 21 (3).jpeg e58c97ff.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, BWCOrson, DaveJ and 1 other person
Neal cuckold. If I may share my view, these women adore DOMINANCE. Manly entitled assertiveness, without apology or excuse!

youw wife is very sexy. She deserves more attention. Now that she’s getting it, she’s addicted.

Reactions: Bethhotwhite