• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am not a Willing Cuckold and won't be!

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
My sexy wife and I had been married about 7 years when the shit hit the fan. When I got home from work that day, instead of the kiss I wanted, I got the dreaded, “We have something to talk about.”

I mean, here I was thinking that we had a wonderful marriage and adequate sex life. I was giving her plenty of oral sex to supplement my little cock in getting her off, and she never complained. When she told me that she had found another man to give her real orgasms with his beautiful nine inches, I was flabbergasted. I sat there in shock and disbelief when she contemptuously explained that she had been fucking him for about 3 months. She smirked as she said she had been giving me his sloppy seconds deliberately and that I should have noticed how slippery and stretched her pussy was. She put her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud when she snorted and giggled that she had fed me his tasty cum in more ways than one. My mind was racing because I had thought our sex life had just become more exciting when she avidly attacked me with her slick pussy! When I asked if I had been eating her previously fucked cunt too, she just giggled again like a little girl would do when her once well-kept secret was finally *******. Oh no, I did not get mad and I did not hit her or throw her out of our house for putting horns on me. I was well beyond expressing the inner pain I felt that she had broken our wedding vows. Promises which I had held so precious and protected so dearly, when all this time she hadn‘t. I was actually just flabbergasted with her entire attitude after having loved her so much, and after keeping her on a pedestal all these years. I was numb but still able to reason that we both owned the house and owed a lot on the mortgage. I figured she could just have it since I no longer felt like it was a home anymore to me.

When I started packing my things and loading my tools, my once loving wife observed me rather calmly and said, “You are not going to hurt my feelings by threatening to kick me to the curb. I know that you adore me and can never give up what we have together, nor will you leave our baby either. Stan is a part of my sex life now and you will just have to continue feeling his slippery leavings when and if we decide to give you sloppy seconds. Of course, you will keep sucking his cum out of my pussy…just as you have been doing, honey. I will even allow you to fuck me with your smaller thing sometimes, but it will not occur very often, not unless Stan gives you his permission. And of course, you have sucked his big spent cock clean of cum first before you do anything else for us. If you act childish about all this and leave me I will just take you to the cleaners in the divorce. I assure you that you will have to pay both child support and spousal maintenance since our son is only a year old. You have to know that he is way too young for me to work, and I will need to have both the house to raise him in and my new car to take him to the doctor’s office. You cannot win honey, so get used to the idea that you will become our wimp cuckold willingly as you have all along in effect.”

“Face the facts my darling husband, your new sex life will be sucking and swallowing cum, and you will do that right after Stan and I have had great sex in front of you! Oh don’t look so mean, I know that you will not risk going to jail by attacking either one of us either. Besides, he is way bigger than you in every way, especially the one way that counts most. She smirked broadly and giggled again as she reached over and patted my head like I was a child. She was condescending when said, “Handle it Cucky boy, the cuckold lifestyle is growing real big anymore and more and more men are becoming willing cuckolds to enhance their wife’s sex life. Most all those same husbands are enjoying learning to do what cuckolds must learn to becoming totally submissive to their wife and bull, it says so at most of the cuckold sites. Well, I have explained everything to you now honey so you too can become a willing cuckold knowingly. I want to start bringing Stan home so you can watch and participate right away by sucking his huge cock. We will start your training tonight and I even have a cock-cage for you so you can‘t cum until we let you. We need to deny your jacking off whenever you want to, mostly because you will always have to get our permission to cum. Do you understand sweetheart that there will be lots of rules for you to learn which will only benefit me and Stan, things that will humiliate and degrade you as a man?”

Normally, I would have been yelling and in a sullen rage listening to her outrageous bullshit. However, I remembered all the other times she had acted disrespectfully towards me over the last few weeks. Like, I had noticed that she no longer cared about kisses hello or goodbye at the door anymore for one. She was late getting my dinner or even getting up to fix my breakfast lately too. I had just assumed she was feeling down and I had gotten my own, even taking hers up to her like a thoughtful and loving husband would. I realize now she had just been tired from sucking and fucking Stan and I was waiting on her just like any willing cuckold would.
The most disrespectful thing was that she had plainly quit caring about my needs or concerns. I was no longer considered the man of the house anymore, and I could no longer even be sure she loved me. It was rather obvious that she was not all that concerned that I would split ether. I mean, not with the arrogance and confidence she displayed in telling me all this. I could tell that she did not believe I had the will power to leave her, and I was amazed that she thought she knew me well enough to spring this on me. Hell, looking at her smirking face, I could tell she really thought I would just accept her complete dominance! I mean, I had ruled as the man of the house all these years, and now it was obvious that my wife thought of me as less than a man! She was only seeing me as the wimp husband she had lost so much respect for. So I calmly finished packing and loading everything a man really needs to live.

I finished hooking up our fifth wheel trailer to my paid off Chevy pick-up. She was still watching me but talking on her cell phone now, so I figured she was getting a little worried that things had not gone quite the way she and Stan thought they should. Since I was a bit curious about Stan anyway I fiddled around in the garage getting more tools and fishing gear. About 15 minutes later a little sports car roared up and this strapping young man stepped out and approached me haughtily. He was as big as she had said, and he grabbed me by the shirt in pulling me up close. He arrogantly demanded that I explain where I was going since he and my wife had planned my evening for me. I glanced up at him with a grin and out of the corner of my eye saw my loving wife running up to him. She now seemed worried as she spat out that she had explained everything and that I wasn‘t taking it as submissively as they had thought. Then they both exhibited alarm when I spun sideway out of his clutch and kicked him sideways in the knee. As Stan clutched his knee, I kicked him directly in the balls and listened to him scream in pain on my garage floor.

My once loving wife was now sobbing and trying to protect her big muscled hero from me, her smaller but somewhat hard-muscled and militarily trained husband. I calmly waited as the neighbors called the cops, and when they arrived they separated us. I explained that I had kicked him after he had grabbed me and physically threatened me with his size and manner. Stan was indeed 6 inches taller and much better built than I was, which helped my position. The fact that he had assaulted me in my own garage helped as well. But when I explained what the wife had just told me about her and Stan making me a submissive wimp and cuckold in my own home, I was released. Of course, I received a warning not to do anything further to either Stan or my wife since I evidently wasn‘t a submissive wimp. I agreed and said I was just trying to leave since I did not intend to stay in that home now. My dear wife objected when she heard me, since she still needed help with the baby and paying for the house and new car. The same expensive car I had lovingly got for her to travel around in with our new son strapped into it when she had first announced she was pregnant.

Of course, I fully intended now to check on the DNA test that new babies were given. It was usually done at one of the parent’s request and I had requested it unthinkingly because it seemed like a good idea to have it available for medical reasons. Of course, I had never actually mentioned it to her nor had I ever checked the results against my own DNA since I had thought it my child. You can bet your boots that kind of thinking had changed in my mind now. Anyway, I pulled away from my once-loving sweetheart wife and our once loving home. I drove to the nearby lake where I parked my 5th wheel on my lake cabin lot. I had inherited it from my Dad before I had even married, so it was mine alone. There were electricity and water hookups and I knew I could live there as I proceeded with my divorce. I didn’t need the house or the lifestyle Stan and my not so faithful wife had planned behind my back for me. Stan moved in with my wife of course, and she tried her best to convince me that she really did love me. She was using phone texts and email messaging as she tried to explain that she had just fallen for Stan a couple of months ago. On the phone she insisted that she loved the both of us in different ways and I actually believed her, she sounded so sincere.

But when I asked if she was giving Stan up to show me the proper respect as her husband…she sadly said that she wanted me back but could not give up her lover. In fact, she begged me to accept him as my sexual superior because he was so much better a lover than I was. She wailed that they loved each other and I could come to love him too if I just tried. I rejected all that disrespectful bullshit and checked my son’s DNA against mine. He was not my son of course, and now I knew that she had been fucking around on me for at least a year, if not longer. When that was brought into play in court, her case of child support and need for spousal maintenance fell apart, especially since Stan was living with her and paying for everything. She started crying when she said in court that he was the biological father of our beautiful baby but I was the baby’s daddy, at least in her mind. I didn’t hate any of them so I gave her the house with the stipulation that they paid it off. I also allowed her to keep her new vehicle as long as my name was taken off the title and she paid for it. My old truck suited me fine and Stan was covering all these living expenses, but from what my wife was saying in her texts he fully expected that I would eventually come home and accept my cuckold position. Both of them were still fully convinced that I would take over my cuckold duties when I realized I had no choice. Especially if I just admitted to myself that I fully loved her as I once demonstrated. What neither one of them understood was that I had my pride too, and would never forgive a woman that had just taken full advantage of my unconditional love without consulting me. I mean, how could I ever respect myself if I just accepted her feeding me another man’s cum deliberately, without giving me the reason for it first? The way I saw it, she was a woman that had lost total respect for the husband who cared for and adored her. I mean, here I was fucking into Stan’s cum and eating it for over a year whether I kissed her or ate her pussy out.

I could just see them laughing about it, they thought it was so hilarious. What in the world made her think that I would accept her hiding her deliberate degradation of me and our marriage for over a year? When I asked her that very question she explained that she and Stan had spent a lot of time reading stories and watching videos about loving husbands. They had become convinced that a truly loving and doting husband would do anything to keep their wife from leaving them, and especially if they included him in their lovemaking, even if in humiliating ways. I think they later came to realize that these husbands had to have the particular fetish of wanting to watch their women fuck other men. And that husband had to agree to everything else they wanted him to do, including enduring humiliation. That was not something I had never indicated wanting or even talked about with her.

She even admitted that our sex life had not been all that bad, and that I had an adequate five inch cock actually. She said she had just met Stan 18 months ago and was initially overwhelmed by his attentions. Then she became addicted to his super-sized cock…a cock that he used so well when fucking her. Another erotic dimension was added when she began feeding me her lover’s cum. She said she did it first with kisses right after quickie blowjobs on Stan, sucking him off right before I came home from work. She said it got so exciting she had fed me his fresh load when I was eating her pussy. That had worked mostly because he had cum way up inside her womb and it took forever for his thick cum to drain when she was on her back. I could understand that since I only used the first few inches of her vagina, and my cum was thin and runny.

Then she admitted that all that nasty degradation had become so exciting that they wanted me to know how disrespectfully I was being treated. They wanted to watch my face as they openly did all this, wanted to add the final humiliation and make me a knowing and willing cuckold. As she explained further, she said that was why the last event had occurred, why they had gotten carried away. I hadn’t objected prior and they had just figured I had accepted my lot sub-consciously, as a closet wimp cuckold. Of course, I hadn’t really known of what they were doing, and she just couldn’t understand why I hadn’t figured out that I was eating cum all along. Especially since it had such a distinctive taste, and they had fed me so much of it over the last year.

She and Stan did not make it after our divorce because he did not want her without a loving husband that he could both cuckold and lord it over with his 9-inch spear giving greater depth to his fucking her. At first I felt I could never take her back because I just could not trust her not to betray me again. I was still hurt after what she had done and tried to do without asking me how I felt about it. I explained that she had shown me very little respect when she had cuckolded me without telling me. And especially when they were trying to force me to become their willing cuckold. She was indeed remorseful and finally understood that I had deserved more respect than what I had received.

I still helped her at times financially, and I baby sat for her for sexual favors too. She was still a great piece of ass and she really tried hard to show me how good we could be together if only we could try again. The problem was, I knew she was faking her orgasms, even though I did finally move her in permanently. Her child knew me as daddy, and I had finally forgiven her for her stupidity in not just asking me to allow her to take a better lover. I felt I could take her back because she had never dated another man since Stan.
I mean, she appeared to worship me whether I could fuck her properly or not, which counted a lot in my mind. I mean, it really did seem she had developed a new and profound respect for me and my feelings. She lived and worked each day just to spend time with me. I think, mostly in the hope I would both forgive and forget. She even paid her own car payments and offered me rent which I never accepted. She had sold our old house and I had bought the largest fifth wheel trailer made with the money. We lived in that by the lake, but there wasn’t all that much permanency in our life yet. We eventually came to a final agreement that will surprise most of you. I asked all about Stan and his ultra-sized cock during our sex sessions. She would often cum describing all the sensations he had given her. I realized that I loved hearing every detail about how he made her feel, especially when she told me he made her cum real hard putting me down as his inferior, even as he reamed her.

I realized that most of that was bedroom sex talk and part of the cuckold’s humiliation. It was verbal humiliation that a cuckold should learn to endure if another man is fucking his wife better than he does. Anyway, just accept that I had learned to trust her again since she had learned a valuable lesson about me. I mean, I explained carefully that the only mistake they had really made was leaving me out of the cuckolding experience and thinking what I wanted didn’t really matter. I explained that we all make drastic errors in our life and she had made hers, and in my mind she was a good woman and deserved forgiveness. I asked her to invite Stan back into our lives as the superior man one night too, even as I tried to make her feel fucked with my short and very thin cock. Her eyes were both big and happily elated as I stated that I would be happy taking an inferior role, since he was the man that could fuck and make her orgasm so ecstatically. She couldn’t stop hugging me enough and she called him right away to tell him everything was going to be okay with him as the Master stud, and me as the wimp cuckold.

Stan was a bit nervous at first when he showed up but I relieved him of that anxiety when I sucked his cock and allowed him to face-fuck me and cum in my mouth right off. I did it all while my loving wife recorded it, mostly because I was committed and wanted proof of that on tape. I may have become an asshole for demanding respect and consideration but I am perfectly willing to be a performing bi-cuckold. Hey! I was really impressed after that 1st night with the orgasms he could give her with his perfectly shaped womb-penetrating cock! I moved right along in learning new degrading cuckold experiences too. Like this one where right after he had fucked her she would squeal in delight as she squatted over my face to drain his long streams of cum into my mouth. Sometimes when I sucked noisily in pulling it out of her cunt-hole with my tongue, she would squirt bits and pieces into my face as she her eyes rolled in orgasm. She would have me either suck him off or face-fuck me every night too. I would take his cum directly into my throat if she was on her period and just watching.

One night they both announced that Stan would make me his bitch since they thought that I needed some type of regular fucking. We had entered the advanced stage of complete sex denial for me, and my now dominating little wife smiled and encouraged me to take his extra-long cock deep into my rectum. She said I would understand how it felt when she took it up into her vagina and womb. I did exactly that one night after cleaning my ass with an enema and wearing butt plugs all day. I was terrified and quivering as Stan took me slowly at first, but I relaxed after his huge head popped past my anal sphincter. He started kissing the back of my neck and was hugging me to his chest tightly from above while working that very long cock up deep into my bowels. It didn’t hurt much after the plugs, and it started feeling good after it rubbed my prostrate. He held it in tightly after finally getting it in as far as it would go, holding me still as I adjusted to the pressure and the feeling of it all being in there so deep in my bowels.

My wife was whispering in my ear that she was so proud of me taking all of Stan. Then he began working it in and out slowly, thrusting it in avidly with long strokes of his length along my prostate. I just loved how it felt when he held his length deep inside me and filled my rectum with his thick and warm cum. In fact, when he pulled back out I clenched my ass to keep his cum inside it felt so good and wet. After that first time he became lover too both of us since I loved him fucking me every week too. Thank goodness he both wanted and needed the both of us to satisfy his sexual needs! The moral of this story…give a willing cuckold a chance to become what you want him to be and don’t just force what you want from him. Let him or her know of your sexual desires and give them a chance to decide on what they will do for the love of you. Stan made other babies for us and we were a happy three-some for years now.
I have to admit now that I really enjoy taking care of Stan’s sexual needs when my loving wife is too big bellied to fuck. She loves to watch us and she encourage me to clench my ass tightly and take every inch as deep inside as possible as he cums inside me. In time I became Uncle to his children when my ex-wife and he married to give them his last name. This was proper of course since he was actually the man of the household. We both just cum-dumps for him and his lust, but there’s something to be said for a loving couple that are bored with their sex life taking a lusty bull or bulls into their bedroom and enhancing their sex life...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Regarding the title of your story ("I'm not a willing cuckold, and won't be"), and its subsequent development, one of my cousins once made a comment that seems relevant:

"That's life in the jungle."

Re.:

Ronald Wood said:
One night [my wife and her lover Stan] both announced that Stan would make me his bitch since they thought that I needed some type of regular fucking. We had entered the advanced stage of complete sex denial for me, and my now dominating little wife smiled and encouraged me to take his extra-long cock deep into my rectum. She said I would understand how it felt when she took it up into her vagina and womb. I did exactly that one night after cleaning my ass with an enema and wearing butt plugs all day. I was terrified and quivering as Stan took me slowly at first, but I relaxed after his huge head popped past my anal sphincter. He started kissing the back of my neck and was hugging me to his chest tightly from above while working that very long cock up deep into my bowels. It didn’t hurt much after the plugs, and it started feeling good after it rubbed my prostrate. He held it in tightly after finally getting it in as far as it would go, holding me still as I adjusted to the pressure and the feeling of it all being in there so deep in my bowels. My wife was whispering in my ear that she was so proud of me taking all of Stan. Then he began working it in and out slowly, thrusting it in avidly with long strokes of his length along my prostate. I just loved how it felt when he held his length deep inside me and filled my rectum with his thick and warm cum. Etc...

You've done very well as your wife's cuckold. My congratulations to you.

Ronald Wood said:
Stan made babies for us and we've been a happy three-some for years now. .... In time I became Uncle to his children, when Stan and my ex-wife married to give them his last name. This was proper, of course, since he was actually the man of the household. ....

What?! Having your wife divorce you in order to marry her lover is not a good outcome. A traditional advantage of being a cuckold is, although your wife gives birth to children sired by other men (man, in this case), who may have better genes than you, and you assist her and perhaps even play a primary role in raising her children, they grow up having your last name.

A more progressive approach to this problem would be, on marriage, for you to have taken your wife's last name as your surname, so — if her name were, for instance, Ms. Candace Jones — you would have become, formally, Mr. Candace Jones. Or, informally, [your first name] Jones.

Given that when you married you may not have anticipated (didn't anticipate, it sounds like) you would become your wife's cuckold, a belated way for the two of you to have addressed this problem — when you realized you had irreversibly become your wife's cuckold, and acknowledged yourself as such — would have been for both of you, at that time, to have changed your surnames to your wife's unmarried surname such that, as in the previous example, you would now formally be Mr. Candace Jones.

Broadly speaking, throughout the married population at large... even among couples in which the women (for unknown reasons) do not choose to make their husbands their cuckolds... many problems would be solved if the widely-accepted — indeed, required — social convention were for the man to take the woman's surname in marriage, instead of the present nonsensical convention wherein the woman takes the man's surname in marriage.

This would be an eminently-logical improvement throughout western and other societies, I suggest, because... at the risk of stating the obvious... it is women, not men, who bear children. Broad adoption of this new convention would, for instance, cause suspicions and controversies over which man had sired one or more of a woman's children to disappear, because... by definition... all of a woman's children would be HERS.

But, I hope you won't interpret this as devastating criticism. It's merely a suggestion that came to mind as a result of your divorce ending. Thanks for posting your good story.

Wow, I guess you weren't a willing cuckold. Just a willing fag sissy bitch...

cassim said:
Wow, I guess you weren't a willing cuckold. Just a willing fag sissy bitch...
??????/

This is just a made up story....WTF?