• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I asked for it and got it

• Thread starterRonald Wood
  • Start date

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
Everyone had told me she was not the kind of woman I should marry. I knew what they were talking about and I did not care because Tessa was gorgeous and available. This girl I wanted to marry had grown up in a strict and religious family and had not been allowed to date before turning 21. After becoming independent she had decided to make up for her sexual deprivation by becoming the town bike. My town bike was a beautiful woman and most men did their best to ride her.

I was aware Tessa did not care what others thought and it was true she would fuck any male that caught her interest. If they were well-hung she would fuck them on a regular basis. Tessa had no intention of settling down and had let that be known. Tessa went out with me but I was a one-time time fuck too. Yet, I told her of my intentions to take care of her as my wife even if she was fucking other men. Most of those other men had even warned me about her and tried to steer me away from marrying her.

Tessa told me I was cute and that she really did need a husband someday. But she also assured me she was a slut and was going to continue fucking other men. I took her statement to heart along with having been forewarned by my friends. My own family was horrified that I could even think about marrying such a slut as Tessa was. Yet, I loved her and we were married a week later with a Justice of the peace. And of course, none of my family or friends attended our wedding.

I guess it fit that Tessa pulled a train with 3 of my buddies the night before we married. What was good was that my Tessa loved sharing the details of both who she fucked and what they did to her with me. She would get really excited when describing their penis size and how good they had fucked her. She even told me she never liked anal because she did not orgasm; but with that said her ass was promised to me since I was so little anyway.

We took a 3 day honeymoon and Tessa settled for just fucking me but I knew something would occur sooner or later. I really hoped she would be just mine for a while yet but I knew I was wrong thinking that way. I had one good friend Tessa didn’t know yet and she invited him go the local drive-in with us when he visited. Danny was my best friend and I thought he would never do anything to humiliate me but one never knows do they?

We had parked near the walk-in concession stand and hadn’t been there but a few minutes when the movie started. I had an old Pontiac that was huge inside and we all sat in the front on a bench style seat. My wife Tessa was wearing jeans and a skimpy top that displayed her firm breasts sexily. When Tessa leered at me and asked me to go get us some popcorn I knew something was up. She said smugly that she and Danny would watch the movie and got to know each other while I was gone. Danny shrugged and just smirked as if he knew what to expect. I suspected he had heard everything about my beautiful Tessa and intended to ride her too, friend or not.

Anyway, I went to the concession and had to wait in line, so it took me about 30 minutes to complete my task. When I got back I was surprised to see several men standing around my car looking inside. I pushed through them just in time to see Tessa lift her head off Danny’s lap where she had just sucked his long thick cock to erection. Both she and Danny smirked at me as they continued to remove their clothing in front of all of us.

They started kissing passionately after getting nude and I could see Danny maneuvering himself between my wife’s lovely long legs. He looked up at me with a grin as he placed the head of his big thick cock into her wet opening. Tessa just looked at me and smiled as she placed her feet up on the dash and lifted her crotch high so he could enter her cunt easier. Both were staring at me curiously when Danny thrust his thick cock way up into her cunt with a powerful lunge. Tessa gasped and her eyes rolled up with his powerful lunge.

My friend's eyes showed extreme pleasure when filling his best buddy’s married pussy with his big cock. I stood there with tears running down my face as I saw her take his 9 inches easily into her experienced cunt. Nothing much mattered after that because they spent the next 15 minutes fucking each other, their grunts and groans emphasizing their adulterous pleasure. Only when she had moaned gutturally and his ass cheeks had clenched did I know he was inseminating her.

Previous to Danny she had always used condoms to avoid pregnancy, or so she had told me. Danny thrust deeply each time he spurted cum into her womb and she continued lifting her crotch up to him each time he did to get every drop of his cum. After he had finally collapsed he kept his long cock in her until he had completely softened. Tessa had kept her beautiful eyes on me as if enjoying watching the pain, humiliation, and despair roll across my face.

Danny withdrew his spent cock and slipped back over into his part of the seat, whereupon Tessa started cleaning his messy cock with her mouth. I watched as she sat up finally and placed a leak prevention pad between her legs to stop his cum from staining the seat. I watched sorrowfully as she pulled her panties back up to hold the pad in place. I felt somewhat destroyed because I knew she was aware she could get pregnant.

Then I got into the car with the refreshments and the men outside drifted away. We watched the rest of the movie with her leaning against me, flushed after her fuck. We went home without any of us saying much and I watched her kiss Danny goodbye passionately before he left. I heard Tessa invite him back and I knew my best friend had just become a regular fuck for her to enjoy.

He had no more than left when Tessa grabbed my hand and pulled me inside impatiently. She drug me over to our bed and pushed me onto my back. There, I got my first lesson where I came in as concerned our married sex life. I watched her excited face as she stripped her panties off and climbed up over my face. Tessa was still holding her plastic leak pad in place with her hand, and when she was situated just right over my mouth she pulled the pad away and I almost gagged with the sudden rush of stale cum draining into my mouth.

When Tessa lowered her cunt right on down on my mouth I knew what she wanted. I stuck my tongue up into her gaping hole and noisily sucked more of Danny’s cum. When I licked her clit she exploded in orgasm and I was licking bits and pieces of his cum off her crotch for several minutes.

Tessa finally gasped, “OMG husband, I didn’t think I would ever make it home. I have dreamed of you doing this for me ever since I first started dating you.” Truth be known honey, this was the main reason I married you. I have heard and read about this for months and just couldn’t wait for the actual experience. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you my sweet husband. I really hope you don’t mind doing this because I will want you to do it a lot! Watching your face as I fucked your best friend publicly caused me to orgasm even bigger. Oh honey, when he filled me with his big load of cum I was dreaming of what it would feel like when I fed that smelly and nasty stuff to you.”

Tessa giggled at my sour expression then sucked me to orgasm. Well at least I could foretell the future pattern of my marriage. I had never tried to tell her I expected more than this and I didn’t try now. Danny came over the next afternoon and fucked her until I came home from work. He smiled when I came in, pointing to bedroom where my wife was waiting with a cunt full of his cum.

Tessa happily told me the details of her afternoon with him even as she rode my face frenziedly. She insisted on feeding me the treat Danny had left me again. After squirting cum in my face she allowed me to have sloppy seconds. But only as a cuckold husband’s after dinner treat she explained with a giggle.

Danny had quickly spread the word around that my wife was still putting out, and it wasn’t long before she had all her old lovers showing up day and night. She would entertain them whether or not I was home. Sometimes there was more than one and if too many they would visit with me until it was their turn. Some would take her to our marital bed and some would just fuck her on the couch or chair in front of me.

It did not seem to matter to Tessa as long as she was fucking someone other than me and able to feed me their cum. The children I helped her raise did not worry about it either because they knew she was the town bike too. They became used to a lot of men visiting their mother each week and The fact that they brought gifts sometimes made it okay. My Tessa worked hard at maintaining her looks and body and though she was a real slut, no one could ever say I did not marry the best-looking woman in town.

The funny part is...when she did quit fucking around years later she had got religious and cut us all off. She said her preacher had said sex was for procreation and not for fun and she had her 6 kids already. I still sit here wondering, “Is she fucking the preacher?” I guess I will know someday when she comes to my bed and wants to straddle my face again won’t I? I have hundreds of hours of video tape and a five-fingered discount anyway, so what the hell?

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple