• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I ate his cum out of her pussy

Lucky you getting to eat another man's cum from your wife's cunt.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, rcmohawk, PervertedPolishCouple and 7 others
yes :) and I love it

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Startingtoeatcum, Wyfwatcher and 2 others
Reactions: franklyhorny
One of my favourite things, I love it when we go to sex parties and she gets multiple cocks in her pussy, as there are always more men than women she gets a LOT of cock, at the end of the party I go down on her and lick her used pussy clean of spunk, the more the better!

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, franklyhorny, cynful and 9 others
Lucky you!

Reactions: franklyhorny
Eerect said:
One of my favourite things, I love it when we go to sex parties and she gets multiple cocks in her pussy, as there are always more men than women she gets a LOT of cock, at the end of the party I go down on her and lick her used pussy clean of spunk, the more the better!
me too

• Love
Reactions: Eerect, CTdom, franklyhorny and 2 others
BiwithHotGf said:
.... but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it....
I absolutely LOVE it when the wife drops these kinds of bombs!
It's like you know what she is doing, sometimes with who, but it's hard to the know the fine details, of course.
And she will confirm them by saying "he came in me, baby" or "He stuck it in my ass, honey", typically during sex, and it's an instant blown mind when that hits you!

My wife told me several years ago, while on a solo/private vacation, that she had a chance encounter with a guy she dated in High School at her friend's house where she was staying. He came back later that night, she snuck out of the house dressed in sheer lingerie, and they had some wild (for her) foreplay, then sex in and outside of his truck. So I'm asking her if he had a nice dick and she said "he's not quite as big as you...but he lasted a long time!" BLAM! Bomb #1.
Did you suck his dick, honey? "Yes!...but he wanted to shoot on my face instead of me swallowing it". BLAM! Bomb #2
I don't remember if there was more that night, but it was fodder for hot talk when we would be fucking , and each time she would drop a bomb or 2 on me.
It would drive me crazy!

Reactions: franklyhorny, rcmohawk, leahshub and 3 others
Years ago, in our mid 20's my wife and I were going through a rough patch, having these little augments, and we'd stop taking for a day or two. During this time, she was propositioned by one of her accountant bosses Kevin at this accountant firm. She told me this after we started talking again. I was really hurt but later was excited and wanted to know the whole story. My wife told me she was called to his office during a Friday lunch time when most of the others in this smell firm were all out for lunch. She said he started kissing her, and that she didn't notice he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She said he put her hand around his hard cock. She said it just was happening so fast and it did make her pantyhose crotch wet as she stroked his cock, and they were making out. Then she just bent over and sucked his cock as he leaned back against his desk.

The next night I wanted her so bad, and we had some make up sex, I asked her what his cock was like, and she knew it was exciting me. My wife said he wasn't as fat as mine, but he was longer by a good couple inches. I never said it, but I wanted to say I bet you'd like his cock fucking you deeper then I could. This was over 40 years ago but this cuckold still gets hard and cums thinking back about that accountant getting my sweet young wife to suck him off. She also smiled knowing I was hard and excited and said, of cause she was a good secretary and swallowed every warm slimy squirt out of his cock so none would get on the carpet in his office.

Even after all these years, I still get off imagining this guy Kevin bragging and telling a couple other accountants about my wife. I remember a couple other guys George, and this guy DJ jr. Then OH YES! all 3 are taking turns getting my wife, or in a gangbang after office hours.

OH YES! to think of my wife coming home from work and calling me to the bedroom, she peels off her cum filled pantyhose, and has me licking up these guys cum.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, cynful, leahshub and 6 others
Newwifefucked said:
Im about to

received_531055328842298.jpeg
God I bet thats good

Reactions: franklyhorny, robbiewillskucku and Readyu
Phillysidecar said:
God I bet thats good
Im thinking of licking my cum from my wife... what could go wrong? I wonder what she would say..

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Bnwoslave, rcmohawk and 2 others
Definitely dive in!
I wouldn't announce it; just attack it and if she protests, don't stop!
I've never known a woman who didn't love it.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Bnwoslave, PervertedPolishCouple and 1 other person
I'd love to eat cum from a hairy old cunt.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Bnwoslave, cuck72 and 1 other person
mikeinbed said:
I'd love to eat cum from a hairy old cunt.
OH YES! I'm with you 100% I have a few guys I know and ALWAYS! get off thinking about any one of them fucking my wife and me being their cleanup cuckold. I can picture one of these guys I know and cum thinking of licking his slimy cum out of my wife, I LOVE! eating her nice old mature natural hairy pussy. I also think of sucking those guys' cocks as well. I'm a very submissive bi cuckold.

Last edited:
  • Love
barebi said:
i love eating cum out of my wife's pussy and ass
yes same

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, cuck72, barebi and 1 other person
BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
That's really hot! I've ate my own cum out of pussy but not other's yet. You're lucky to have a woman who lets you share her.

• Love
I have recently started eating cum from my wife’s well fucked pussy and love it.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, rcmohawk, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
Startingtoeatcum said:
I have recently started eating cum from my wife’s well fucked pussy and love it.
How long has it been up there?
Has it matured?
Do you eat her smegma too?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Startingtoeatcum and franklyhorny
BiwithHotGf said:
It all started yesterday morning when A told me she wanted to see one of her bulls. I worked late in the day so I knew she’d have time and opportunity. I originally protested as I didn’t want to think about her getting used while I was at work. That was until the idea grew on me and by the time she dropped me off, I knew she was going to get fucked. It was 8pm before I saw her again, albeit tired and hungry. The car ride home from work was quiet, I thought she was ashamed but I was so horny. When we get home I tease her as she tells me how he spanked her, played in her ass, and stuck his cock down her throat while she looked at him. Nothing I’ve never heard before but then she looked at me and said, “he came in me.” I pretty much stopped in awe, not sure how I was feeling but it was something we talked about enough that she assumed I’d be okay with it. There was only one way to know. I put my mouth on her looser-than-usual pussy and started licking and sucking like his cum was the only thing that could hydrate me. I actually enjoyed it pretty well, I’ve tasted cum before but his mixed with her sweet juices is something I could eat forever. A really got a kick out of me sticking my tongue so far in her after she just got fucked rough and didn’t let me put my dick in because she was too sore. Anyways that’s my story, not sure how the next days ahead look I’m gonna try to navigate the passive jealousy and just be horny. What do y’all think?
Hope you learn to enjoy it as much or more than she does. That way it will be a win for the both of you. Learn to share the good things of this relationship and keep an open mind as to what makes you happy maybe seeing the look in her eyes when the hard cock slides inside of her and when she has her orgasm, finally when the cock fills up her pussy full of cum. You should be able to see how much pleasure she is having. Hopefully this will give you some satisfaction knowing that you didn't have to do all that humping to get her satisfied. Hopefully both of you will be horny enough to fuck each other again while she is still full of cum and well lubed.

• Love
Reactions: Urbifriend, cynful, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
Startingtoeatcum said:
Luck dude wish I could say that.

Reactions: Bnwoslave, rcmohawk and Startingtoeatcum
Reactions: Bnwoslave and franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread