• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can’t help myself really.

Luckyguyxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2020
After my partner posted the first story of me cheating on him I figured since he loves when I tell him what a naughty girl I’ve been perhaps I could put them on here so he can read them over again whenever he likes.
Of course it means all you can read them also and I get so horny remembering.
You see I’m 25 and love my silver fox of a fiancé who is 43 but my sex drive has always been crazy and the only problem is he sometimes just can’t keep up.
So last night I went for a long bath shaved everywhere and moisturised the lot. My little pussy was all smooth and tingling all night hoping for some Valentine’s Day action from my fiancé. After our meal however he dozed off on the couch having a hard week at work and I was very disappointed and annoyed as well as horny. I had to have a little play before going to sleep and bring myself off.
I have a small part time job in a caffe and make the cakes and stuff for it.
Next morning I go to work still a little frustrated but not thinking much about it. I was wearing a jumper dress and a fresh coloured thong with heels nothing sexy or anything but my clit was still pressing into my sheer thong from my frustration the night before.
I was in work alone just to make the cakes but noticed a note saying the dishwasher was broken and there was someone coming to fix it. My mood immediately bucked up as I hoped it was the same guy who fixed it before as he was a pretty sexy guy with a bald head and built like a brick shit house. I’d say he was late 30s and defo had a wedding ring but he was very flirty anyway.
God here I was my stomach churning and my pussy getting so stupidly wet just hoping it was gonna be him.
I tried to concentrate on some work until the door went and I answered it grinning to myself as it was him and he came in already saying.
“Hey gorgeous, I believe you need a man to sort you out”?
Oh how much he just didn’t know I laughed.
He was wearing jeans and a t shirt with a high viz yellow waistcoat thing and as I said he was very well built with massive tattooed strong arms.
Into the kitchen and he continued to chat and flirt a bit as I showed him to the dishwasher my heart pounding in my chest sending waves of arousal to my wet pussy.
After a few minutes he realised the caffe wasn’t open and we were alone as I was just there making the cakes and he asked if we were alone.
I grinned at him saying we were and asked if he wanted a coffee trying to stay focused as he clearly was looking me up and down eyeing me up.
You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife as I handed him his coffee and he said. “Thanks, I see your engaged you will make someone a great wife all these cakes and coffee”.
I smiled at him thinking about how he’d obviously looked at my wedding ring finger for a reason.
“Yeah I’m engaged, I see your already married though so you must already have a good wife”.
He sipped his coffee smiling as I said that then replied.
“Although if you were my wife I’m sure it wouldn’t be the cakes that would be keeping me happy” he winked at me and I literally felt a flutter in my clit.
He got about fixing the dishwasher and I was an aroused mess to say the least. How far would he take this flirting I was thinking as I tried to do some work.
After a while I went back into the room he was in and he was lying on the floor under the dishwasher.
Suddenly I had a thought that made me grin a wicked grin to myself as I walked over straddling his body until I stood over the dishwasher and asking him.
“Would you like some of that coffee and cake now”?
He shuffled out from under the dishwasher until his head was between my legs looking straight up my jumper dress at my wet puffy little pussy bulging through my sheer flesh coloured thong.
“Holy shit girl”. He proclaimed shocked as he stared between my thighs.
Composing himself he got up as I stepped aside and he grabbed me by the arms pulling me to him.
“You sexy little cow, fucking right I want some”. He said which made me so horny.
He pulled me in and his tongue was straight into my mouth as I melted in his big strong arms tongues dancing as I felt him squeezing my ass through my jumper dress.
He was panting clearly wanting me so badly and I could feel his cock pressing against me through his clothes as he hiked up my dress his big rough hands all over my soft bum squeezing it hard.
“Your so fucking sexy girl”. He sighed grabbing my ass and kissing my neck sending shivers down my body causing goose bumps on my flesh.
I bit his ear and whispered in it.
“Mmm yes daddy I need a real man like you to sort me out”.
His fingers now found my gusset and he commented how wet I was already as he rubbed his hand between my legs staring into my eyes.
“Your fucking soaking you little slut” he smiled his big rough fingers rubbing my thong right into my wet pussy and him calling me a slut really turned me on badly.
“Yes I am daddy” I moaned.
“I’ve been thinking about you fucking me since I seen the dishwasher was broken”.
He found my bulging clit and rubbed it hard through my thong making me pant and throw my arms round his neck my legs getting weak as I moaned from his fingers rubbing me and he kissed my neck.
“Oh I am gonna fuck you so hard you dirty bitch” he groaned.
I was panting close to orgasm as I managed to pant.
“Yes fuck me hard, I need a good fucking daddy, make me your slut”:
He grabbed my arm and spun me round with a hand on my back to make me put my hands on the work top ass sticking out at him.
“Oh I’m gonna fucking hammer the shit out of you bitch don’t you worry”. He said hitching up my dress and slapping my ass with his big hand making me jump a bit.
“Look at that ass wobble girl that’s so fucking hot it’s almost begging for a spank”. He said slapping it again as I moaned for him to spank me.
His hands were really rough and big as he groped and spanked my ass for a few minutes clearly loving my ass.
“This is my ass today bitch” he said as he put his fingers in the waist band of my thong and slid it down my legs till I stepped out of it.
I heard him get out his jeans and felt a hand on my hip as his cock pressed against my soaked pussy and in one strong thrust he penetrated me.
“Oh my God” I gasped as his cock filled me up in one thrust and like the rest of him it was very big. I felt my wet shaven pussy stretch round it and a feeling of fullness that felt so good as he started to fuck me hard his big hands on my hips as he thrust his fat cock in and out of me out pants filling the room. He was going so deep and slapping his body into my ass as I could feel my own juices running down my thighs.
“Yes, fuck me daddy” I wailed as he held my hips hard.
“Your so wet bitch does your fiancé know what a little slut you are”?
He groaned as he gave my ass another slap.
“Fuck him this is your pussy for now daddy”.
I yelped back as he thrusted in and out of me and he shouted at me to tell him it’s his.
I panted when I could.
“This is your pussy daddy fuck it like you own it”.
He reached up grabbing my shoulders and really started to slam that big thick cock into me even harder.
I was totally gone begging him to fuck me and shouting all sorts as he slammed into me hard grabbing my shoulders and hair between slapping my arse and shouting back what a dirty little slut I was.
An orgasm ripped right through me as I lay now on the counter ass out getting my little pussy totally smashed.
He kept going slowing his strokes and leaning over me kissing my neck as he slowly now thrust in and out his big cock throbbing inside me close to cum.
He told me so as he gasped he was close to cumming.
I moaned for him to cum inside me and he asked if I was sure.
“Yes daddy I want to feel your thick cum inside me please”.
Suddenly he stopped and removed his cock to my surprise and spun me round again kissing me deeply as he removed my dress leaving me naked but for my shoes and he started kissing and sucking my tits.
His big cock like my thighs were soaked and it was very veiny and thick as I grabbed his shaved balls. He picked me up easily and led me to the caffe lying me in the table and diving between my legs to eat my already sensitive pussy. Within minutes I came again moaning loudly and as it passed he was standing between my legs sliding his cock back into me filling me up again.
He pumped in and out my pussy making wet noises as we both panted.
He was grabbing my boobs as he thrust in and out his cock again throbbing.
“I wanted to look into your eyes while I came inside you my little slut” he grinned as he leaned in and started to kiss me passionately looking into my eyes as I felt his cock start to throb and pulse inside me.
“God, oh fuck” he gasped as I felt it erupt inside me filling me with hot thick fluid that made me have a small orgasm myself.
“Yes daddy give me that cum, fill my little pussy daddy”.
He stopped panting on top of me and sweaty as we lay for a few minutes his cock going limp inside my now soaked and cum filled pussy.
As he got up we kissed and I told him that was amazing.
He asked if we could do it again straight away and I giggled.
“What about your wife Mr” ?
He looked at me and asking what about your fiancé and we both laughed.
“Maybe I could be your dirty little secret I guess what’s your name anyway”?
I asked as I felt a little cum leaking from my now satisfied pussy.
I put my clothes on my sheer little thong doing it’s best to soak up my juices now mixed with Dan’s cum.
I’d love to say that was all we did that first encounter but Dan as I now knew got a very wet blow job before he left and I got a mouthful of his salty cum to match the load now soaking into my thong.
When I got home my fiancé had made a valentines dinner and I kissed him telling him straight away.
“Your valentine was a very bad girl today daddy, do you wanna know what happened”?
He nodded looking confused as I took his hand and led it between my legs. That look of shocked arousal came over him as I began to tell him the story and now you guys too.

To be continued .....,

Reactions: PlannB
Little update of things with dan the dishwasher man since our fuck

26E74FF2-04CC-4248-A318-4053FC32C912.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PlannB

Users who are viewing this thread