I can't control it!

• Thread starter2brn4ever
  • Start date

2brn4ever

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2006
Please help me control my sexual desire to be a cumslut cuckold. All I do is make love to my cock while viewing pictures and stories. Can anyone help in wisconsin?

Attachments

• DSCN5327.JPG
    DSCN5327.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 398
  • DSCN5321.JPG
    DSCN5321.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 349
god thats a wimpy pecker

You are controlling your sexual desires, wanking yourself and so not bothering your wife. I'm the same, I only ever wank myself and never ask my wife to put my prick in her cunt, or even ask to touch or look at her cunt and tits. Her denial is my confirmation of what a pathetic creature I am.

Congratulations

slutswantbigwangs said:
god thats a wimpy pecker

You just relegated the bulk of humanity to the wimpy cock category. He looks to be about average to me. I have eight inches and I have to say it never got me a piece of ass on its own. In fact the first love of my life left me for a guy with a smaller dick. I know that because we were in gym class together.

Welcome to cuckold land

I would say you're very normal. Most men if more than a few years get most of their satisfaction from masturbation. And what better way than to look at photos of whatever excites you, as well as stories.

But for most of us who visit this site, the ultimate thrill is sharing our wives with other men. Any man who has never sat beside the bed and watched as another man fucked his wife cannot possibly understand what an experience it can be.

I hope you all are aware of the fact that the original post was four years ago :confused::confused: So, giving the guy advices after such a long period is like writing on the water ...
Another good reason why bumping old threads is a pain in the ass...

ha ha you're all gettin chewed out by the boss :D

I feel so stupid

s_zip99 said:
I hope you all are aware of the fact that the original post was four years ago :confused::confused: So, giving the guy advices after such a long period is like writing on the water ...
Another good reason why bumping old threads is a pain in the ass...

Well fuck me silly...no I did not notice the age of this thread. Dam, anybody ever consider a tickler file for moving out old or abandoned threads. And how stupid am I...Just wasted my time twice. Shit....